Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes: 24st January, 2014 - Next Week: Characters you May Know!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 24st January, 2014 - Next Week: Characters you May Know!
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/25/2014 21:51:30   
odsey

Here's my wishlist for character in aqw that could be used in OS:

Kezeroth
Quetzal(Sorry if I spelled him wrong)
Chaos lord and beast(Perhaps when the chaos element is released?)
Dragon of Time
Alteon(Before he was corrupted)
Gravelyn
Raxgore

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 76
1/25/2014 22:15:39   
DarkLore

Grimskull and Mort! Seriously! Oh, and Drakath! BumBumBuuuuuummm!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
1/25/2014 22:23:02   
Gorillo Titan

Drakath wouldn't be right for this game >.>
Post #: 78
1/25/2014 22:42:04   
odsey

@Gorillo But he would be a fun character to play:P

@Darklore Imagine Grimskull 5 hit combo laughing xD
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 79
1/25/2014 22:44:00   
Gorillo Titan

The characters have to make some kind of sense with the AE timeline
Post #: 80
1/25/2014 22:44:35   
DidYouKnowThat

@Odsey: I bet Grimskull died from laughing too much. .. you know. .. suffocation, etc.

Or maybe Drakath BEFORE he got Chaorrupted . .you know, the noob version of him from Dragonfable, where he says he's going to kill you, gets owned, and then runs.

But he could get a different name. . .Eh . . .

But guys, I think you forgot Ash . . .Ash when he's all grown up. . . .. .

Post #: 81
1/25/2014 22:46:23   
Gorillo Titan

OS takes place during AQW or After so if we did get a Drakath unchaos chaos wouldn't be around yet.
Post #: 82
1/25/2014 22:47:37   
The Mango

Imagine Crag and Bamboozle as an NPC
AQW  Post #: 83
1/25/2014 22:52:00   
DarkLore

That's very obvious they would be. We already have Oblivion and Swindle. I want to know more about that unamed Sharkbait in the grotto. How did he get there? Why is he searching for WE's in refturn tor water elemental creatures?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 84
1/25/2014 22:53:21   
Gorillo Titan

Didn't we have this conversation before I feel like darklore asked that same question like a few months ago?
Post #: 85
1/25/2014 22:55:06   
Megadragonknight

There are many mysteries behind Oblivion, mystery fish guy and many more. When OS begin its storyline, we will find out the mysteries behind them. So most importantly is OS get more players and some new staff members then OS will have new features and OS will be a complete game.
Post #: 86
1/25/2014 22:57:44   
Gorillo Titan

I'm just throwing this out there but I feel OS will be doing a lot better in march since BG was scheduled to be release this month which it most likely wont but them only having a few thing left it will be out next month giving Nulgath the time to work on this but giving us AQW monsters in the mean time.
Post #: 87
1/25/2014 22:59:20   
odsey

@DidYouKnowThat Maybe, but although he seems crazy, he(seems) to be quite powerful

Anyone think that Kezeroth could be a nice character for os? He seems to be quite aggressive, which I think could fit in the os universe.

< Message edited by odsey -- 1/25/2014 23:11:03 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 88
1/25/2014 23:03:52   
The Mango

Did you guys talk about Polish and how he wants to foil Nulgath's ultimate plan? I wonder how that's going to work. Oh and why were there ninja spies in Tercessuinotlim? hmm
AQW  Post #: 89
1/25/2014 23:05:21   
DidYouKnowThat

Kezeroth huh. . . Eh . . . .I was never a fan of him. . .Though I guess he would be a very ''cool'' addition for the Northern Map. . . . .

And someone mentioned Quetzal . .I think it was Odsey. . . also a very nice addition for the Northern Map . . .. YEAH!

Those two could be added to the Northern map, a very underrated map in my opinion since it's so dominated with Barbs, etc., which take forever to kill. More people will visit there!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Mango: For a moment there I thought you were talking about the race, Polish, you know, Poland. LOLOL.

He probably wants to stop Nulgath from getting enough souls to reach his OVERSOUL form . .. . or something .. .

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 1/25/2014 23:06:24 >
Post #: 90
1/25/2014 23:17:20   
odsey

@DidYouKnowThat Agreed. The northern map is quite underrated due to the barbarians which is quite annoying. Maybe if new characters are added,people would visit the northern map.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 91
1/25/2014 23:24:40   
Gorillo Titan

Nothing really can be gained from going to the ice map people like to train in easy spots ice has to many ice walls and freeze cards to be of any profit and the only rare north map cards are very easy to find frost queen for example can even be found in the inn saving a lot of time.

Pretty sure all the others besides snow ninja aren't even in the snow area like alpha frost and kruegar can be found at rocky pass.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 1/25/2014 23:25:38 >
Post #: 92
1/26/2014 0:21:24   
The Jop

Frost Queen isn't at the Inn anymore, that was an error when some ice characters were added there and then removed.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 93
1/26/2014 8:19:32   
LigerBeard

I'll admit, I'm almost certain that we'll see Gravelyn in OS. I mean, she's already on a card, why not? And another thing I wager about Gravelyn in OS, is that her char is going to be very pretty. *stares dreamily at the ceiling*

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 94
1/26/2014 8:28:21   
Megadragonknight

Why not, I think all the characters on the card will possibly be playable character in OS. OS and AQW characters.
Post #: 95
1/26/2014 8:39:15   
Vagaran

Gravelyn would be cool to have as a playable character. Maybe even Drakath for Chaos and Sepulchure, but we can just wait and see ^^
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 96
1/26/2014 8:48:18   
Megadragonknight

Any AQW characters and monsters are now possible to come in OS as a playable character. ^^ Even Drakath and Sepulchure is possible. Dage could as well consider he is also many AQW players' favourite artists although like Nulgath over Dage in AQW.
Post #: 97
1/26/2014 9:05:42   
EliteWarlockz

I'm soo curious of Oversoul's storyline. Hopefully it would blow us away.
Post #: 98
1/26/2014 9:23:14   
Megadragonknight

OS storyline involve us finding 7 Crystal Artifact that have the ability to return us to our original form. However, Nulgath intend to stop us from getting it and we do not know where are the location of the 7 Crystal Artifact and so the adventure begin. I believe upon our adventure, we will be doing tons of quest that involve hunting lots of characters and attempt to possess them all. There could be more stuff that will be involve in the storyline that we do not know yet. This is what make things more interesting. I am sure other than Storyline, there will be more stories involve other inhabitants in OS, Grand Quest is one example.
Post #: 99
1/26/2014 10:39:14   
DarkLore

You guys don't seriously believe we'll get our bodies back right? A game like this leaves what we look like pretty much up to us in and self-perspective sense.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes: 24st January, 2014 - Next Week: Characters you May Know!
Page 4 of 6«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition