Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

stuns

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> stuns
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2014 0:46:06   
darkjo9

you really need to balance stuns, like really! so im playing jugg and i use maxed overload on somebody and i dont stun them. they use overload and stun me all the time, every single time! i dont know this kind of seems like a bit of cheating, but im not sure!

i just wanted to get this out cause it is really bugging the living crap out of me! cause this is every since match i am in!
Post #: 1
1/26/2014 0:58:36   
Mother1

Overload's stun chance isn't relevent to level. Which means overload at level 1 has the same chance to stun at level 10.

Also stuns like every other luck factor are all random so it is quite possible for one person to fail to stun while others can stun you all the time.
Epic  Post #: 2
1/26/2014 1:06:39   
darkjo9

well i haven't counted how many times i have failed and the enemy have succeed but i am pretty sure its over 30 times . my luck must be rigged or the game is either way something needs to be fixed!
Post #: 3
1/26/2014 3:11:51   
DarkDevil

or you just have low support.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> stuns
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition