Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

This Kitties Got Claws

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> This Kitties Got Claws
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/26/2014 2:53:15   
salene

Hey guys, so this is my first time trying to do on of these, so try to go lightly on me!

The sun set on the town of Falconreach, creating shadows on the large buildings. Most of the town had gone to sleep, after a long day of hard work. A lone shadow creeps in the darkness, passing between the tree's and shadows. The shadow sweeps across the town, unnoticed. Finally, it stops in front of the Falconreach bank. A pair of gleaming claws are seen being unsheathed by the lone figure. She carves a hole in the window, and pulls it silently out, dropping it onto the soft ground. She then slides into the room, making no sound.

???: I expected this from everyone else, but not from you Salene.

Salene turns as the lights flicker on. Her eyes adjust quickly, and a coy smile appears on her face

Salene: Ah, Batoro, you obviously don't know me if you expected something different

Salene's whip lightly uncoils by her side. As it does, she steps closer to Batoro

Salene: Why don't you just let me past? Then we can avoid conflict that way...

Batoro: You know I can't let you do that Salene. If you leave know, you might be able to escape before the guardians get here.

Salene: So your gonna play like that? Okay, game on.

Salene shoots out her whip, grappling on to one of Batoro's legs, causing him to fall to the floor. He quickly jumps up, only to see the end of the Violet Felines whip trailing away. Batoro runs out the door, looking up, only to see a dark figure standing on the roof of the inn, holding a bag of gold and jewels.

Salene: Maybe next time Batoro, although your going to have to up your game if you want to compete with the best

Salene smiles, and then jumps from the roof, landing silently on the ground and then running into the forest.

A few days later, Dragonman sends out a letter to a select few in falconreach, calling a meeting set for midnight in the falconreach theater. When the time comes, all of them slip in silently under the cover of night. The room is dark, with a mahogany table set onto the stage. sitting in the farthest seat of the table, dragonman sits, sipping from a large goblet. Slowly, the villains of Falconreach streamed in. the last one to come was Salene. she sat slowly, placing the sack of gold and jewels on the table.

dragonman: Welcome all. We have gathered here today to run the V.A.O.E we will begin to run this town into the ground!

< Message edited by salene -- 1/26/2014 3:21:23 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> This Kitties Got Claws
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition