Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

technician

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> technician
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
1/29/2014 6:34:44   
DarkDevil

technician has 1 turn cooldown while reflex has 2 , also both matrix and energy shield has 2 , and hybrid and mineral and plasma has 3 , and shadow arts has 4.

conclusion : technician needs its cooldown increased by 1 for 2 vs 2 sake.
AQ Epic  Post #: 1
1/29/2014 9:15:21   
Elloisoul

Um Technician is not a defence buff but a *stat* buff therefore the reason our resistance increase is the effect of technology improves resistance therefore you cannot compare it with those buff and the reason that it has a Cool down of 1 turn is because its like blood commander which has a Cooldown of 1 turn as well as well as field commander so not supported but for the sake of making stats buff fair lets make reflex boost cool down from 2 to 1 for 2vs2 sake
Post #: 2
1/29/2014 9:26:22   
Mother1

@darkdevil

You need to also remember that reflex boost which is also a stat buff scales faster than technician as well.

Reflex boost scales 1 point for every 3 support while Technician scales 1 for every 4 dex. The same can be said of blood commander and field commander. So in all honestly I think it is fair the others have a one turn cooldown while reflex boost has two since as pointed out Reflex boost scales faster than the other status buffs.
Epic  Post #: 3
1/29/2014 10:09:47   
DarkDevil

technician has lower scale because its based of a defensive stat so you increase one to lift the other , which is called synergy.

yet this only has to do with stats not cooldowns.

also reflex no longer gives energy reg so it doesn't fall in the blood commander to field commander comparison.

more like smoke has +1 per 5 while malf has +1 per 4 , same as reflex and technician, yet they both have the same cooldowns.

< Message edited by DarkDevil -- 1/29/2014 10:19:44 >
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
1/29/2014 10:15:09   
GearzHeadz

I noticed this as well, I agree with you Dark.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 5
1/30/2014 4:51:24   
Noobatron x3000

as a mage saying that reflex scales slower , I don't agree

Reflex support
technician - dex

One of the most used mage builds is the dex caster

How many heavy support bhes do you see? Just saying.
Post #: 6
1/30/2014 7:42:41   
GearzHeadz

Reflex also costs more even though it scales only a little faster.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> technician
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition