Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

World Cup and Olympic Achievements

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> World Cup and Olympic Achievements
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/2/2014 20:30:11   
Jekyll

This post here is really straightforward: Allow every World Cup and Olympics to have its own achievement, like WC2014 Brazil, WC2018 Russia, WC2022 Qatar, etc. Meanwhile, keep the SuperBowl as it is, with a one-achievement-fits-all scheme.

Here are my reasons:

(1) The FIFA World Cup is the most watched sporting event in the world, and has been that way for a long time, averaging 715,100,000 viewers.
(2) The Olympics are the oldest multi-sport event in history, revered by many.
(3) Both events are held in different locations everytime, with up to 10 countries vying to host them. The multi-national nature of these games reflect the diversity here in EpicDuel, and a seasonal-changing achievement will be appropriate.

Combined, these 2 are easily the most significant AND popular sporting events throughout the world. They deserve to have their own year-specific achievement. What's more, unlike the SuperBowl, they take place once every 4 years, and will not take up massive space in the database to have 2 more yearly-specific achievements.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> World Cup and Olympic Achievements
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition