Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Getting Help

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> Getting Help
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/4/2014 0:29:17   
flashbang

This is a fanfic based off of this picture by Warmonger Starsaber, or Star. Discussion Thread Star's Gallery

The final battle. It's all or nothing. The undead keep on coming. I have to get help. All that was going through my mind. I had to go get help, or else Sepulchure will destroy us.
"Ash!" I yelled, getting the attention of the mail-boy. "Tell the Guardians I've gone to get help from Swordhaven."
"Christian! You're leaving us in the middle of the most important war yet! I'm not a messenger! And he left . . ." Ash said, angry and then thoroughly depressed.
I ran South towards the path to take me to Swordhaven. I would have ridden Fireheart, but I didn't want anyone to know I was leaving. Naturally, somebody found out. I just got to the path when I heard a voice.
"Where are you going Christian?" It was my friend Sonic Flash, who goes by Slash. He's not as experienced as me, but he can be a formidable foe.
"We're gonna lose if we don't get help. I have to get help from Swordhaven. And don't call me Christian. Call me Star." I hoped that he wouldn't ask id he could go. He couldn't because he needed a cape of 301st or above Elite Knight. Those capes are special, dignifying that you can visit the King anytime you want.
"Can I come?" I was horrified. This was going to be hard to tell him. "At least, I would ask that. But I know I'm not as experienced or one of the elite knights so I can't come. I'll cover for you. Now go before somebody notices!"
I nodded with a grin on my face and took off. Some bandits attacked me but I just destroyed them with my Dragon Rush. I ran into Swordhaven. The guards of the Castle wouldn't let me in. I showed them my cape and they let me in. I ran into King Alteon's room, interrupting a meeting. I heard shouts of "What is this?" "How did this peasant get in here?"
"SILENCE!" King Alteon roared. "I see you are one of the Elite Knights. The ultra-strong ones. What is your purpose interrupting this meeting?" King Alteon asked, gazing at me with such intensity, I was sure I was going to crumble under his gaze. But I didn't.
"My liege, Falconreach needs your help! We're being overwhelmed by Sepulchure's forces! If we don't get help . . . All of Falconreach, and the world will be lost." I solemnly stated.
"In that case . . . Commander! Get your arse in here! Get your troops ready! You will follow this Dragonlord to battle!" Alteon roared. With no complaint, the commander left to get his troops. I turned to leave. "As for you Christian . . ." I gulped, this was not looking good. "I admire your audacity, but don't barge in here again, OK?"
"Yes, my liege." I went to the edge of Swordhaven. The knights were waiting and we began our march. Before we got into Falconreach, I turned and began a speech. "Knight of Swordhaven." I began. " Today is the day we turn the tide, and show Sepulchure he can't win!" They roared their approval and we charged into Falconreach. We surprised many. I went to find Slash. What I found was a horrific sight. I saw Slash surrounded by 20 guys, bloody and bruised.
"If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me!" He yelled and charged. I quickly jumped in front of a fireball and blocked it.
"You own me one, Slash." He rolled his eyes. Together we destroyed the enemies. Except for one. I didn't see it shoot at me, but he did. He quickly jumped over me and used his shield to block the blow and kill it.
"Now we're even Christian."
"Stop calling me that, Sonic Flash."
"If you excuse me, I have to go to Twilly." Slash left, leaving me to think. I realized that I may be the reason we win. It gives me enough energy to charge into the fray. And so I did.

< Message edited by flashbang -- 2/4/2014 0:35:46 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> DragonFable >> Getting Help
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition