Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 29«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/7/2014 22:32:42   
The Jop

Wow. I sure hate X-Boosts.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 101
2/7/2014 22:33:45   
Megadragonknight

I prefer hunting characters that is Monk, Dire Monk's encounter rate. I am no hunter but collector. So I would feel enraged if I still can't get it within 1 week. At least I am still patient enough to hunt Moose. However, don't you guys think its extremely weird for 2 DFR with extreme low encounter rate combined together is actually quite easier to encounter compare against a single Moose who also have low encounter rate but still couldn't be found? I heard almost every players/forumites are able to encounter 2 DFR but not a single Moose. This is really weird even if we use probability as a reason. Luck and probability is a good reason for us to unable to encounter it but its just really weird.

Edit: Still, at least I will be able to get some of my characters to 20 and gain lots of gold.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/7/2014 22:34:52 >
Post #: 102
2/7/2014 22:36:51   
Andlu

Bah. Only crocodiles would make everything good again. Darn it.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 103
2/7/2014 22:40:14   
Jmagician

@MDK: It isn't so weird if you account for the probability, luck and the amount of time both characters have been out. It could also be that DFR indeed have higher spawn rates. But really, it isn't that hard to believe that more players have found DFR than Moose regardless. I think the major reason is the fact that DFR has double the chances of appearing than Moose if and only if a single DFR and Moose have the same spawn rates. It is important to take this fact into consideration.
AQW  Post #: 104
2/7/2014 22:40:24   
Trollok!!!

quote:

However, don't you guys think its extremely weird for 2 DFR with extreme low encounter rate combined together is actually quite easier to encounter compare against a single Moose who also have low encounter rate but still couldn't be found?

As if his encounter rate wasn't bad enough, his alleged location just also has to be in a forest containing arguably the most hated of all elemental types
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 105
2/7/2014 22:43:37   
The Jop

He can also be found in regular forests. That's where I'm looking now, since I got tired of beating defensive characters with Monk, a defensive character. But I don't think others would have been safe enough against Tyrant Moose.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 106
2/7/2014 22:46:23   
Kiazz

So we're getting a slime and an insect larvae for valentines.

Awesome.
Post #: 107
2/7/2014 22:48:24   
Megadragonknight

I really don't understand how a number of players can easily encounter Moose at least once within less than an hour at snow forest but some of us have to spend tons of hours only to find Ice characters, Tharr and Arcane Ranger torturing us. Luck is still the reason. I don't really know what else to say but I find it getting more of a nuisance than being fun to hunt down a character so super hard to encounter and yet may give a hell match.
Post #: 108
2/7/2014 22:50:34   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Kiazz Don't forget about Aphrodite, she should be ready by next week...hopefully
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 109
2/7/2014 23:01:14   
Megadragonknight

Great, I encounter Time Gentleman. Why can't it be Moose?!
Post #: 110
2/7/2014 23:21:18   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: I think someone said they're working on Bladehaven (I know, I don't like that game either. It sucks) AFTER they finish Battlegems. . . . .

I hope that's not true, but yeah . . .. .

#BlameBattlegems

And yeah . . uh. . . . .Moose. . . that's exactly why I gave up on him. Lololol. You guys are actually serious on ''Catch'em all?'' That's. . .that's insane. . . . xD

Post #: 111
2/7/2014 23:27:02   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
.... I have no comment. If Artix insist on Nulgath helping him out in Bladehaven, I really have nothing to say despite I really have lots of criticism about him but choose not to say it be it he want to be grateful or not to Nulgath for helping him out in projects by sending some AE staff members to as permanent OS team.

Yeah, I am deadly serious in "Catch`em all" which include Moose.
Post #: 112
2/7/2014 23:29:52   
Agaraoth2

Haven't seen moose since the first 3 glitched encounters patience is running real low.
AQW  Post #: 113
2/7/2014 23:37:50   
Megadragonknight

@Agaraoth2
You are not alone, a number of us still face this issue of unable to encounter Moose for a week. The most elusive characters I ever hunt. Even Poison Drake, Weteye, DFR and Time Gentleman combined never give me so much difficulty.
Post #: 114
2/7/2014 23:42:14   
Agaraoth2

@Mega i'm not really angry at not meeting it i'm just mad at the fact that the match got glitched 3 times and i got killed by a character with - hp.
AQW  Post #: 115
2/7/2014 23:53:30   
Megadragonknight

@Agaraoth2
I see. *Sigh* I am very angry that I couldn't meet Moose at all. I am going have to try again later.
Post #: 116
2/8/2014 0:08:47   
Agaraoth2

Its the first time i've ever had soo much trouble finding a character. I think i'm gonna start playing on three account at the same time to test my luck.

< Message edited by Agaraoth2 -- 2/8/2014 0:19:16 >
AQW  Post #: 117
2/8/2014 0:10:00   
Gorillo Titan

Just left work and if people didn't notice battlegems will most likely be down in two weeks....
Post #: 118
2/8/2014 0:22:49   
Agaraoth2

BTW i noticed a lot few of the people that met moose had to sg him i wonder if he also has a low possession rate

< Message edited by Agaraoth2 -- 2/8/2014 0:35:11 >
AQW  Post #: 119
2/8/2014 0:24:37   
Gorillo Titan

He's just so hard to find that no one is going to let him get away by saving a sgs.
Post #: 120
2/8/2014 0:43:05   
Agaraoth2

Ice Forest is Glitching so much right now it isn't even funny.
AQW  Post #: 121
2/8/2014 0:52:00   
Gorillo Titan

I keep fighting Tharr they don't die till 1k hp and spam powerflow.
Post #: 122
2/8/2014 0:54:20   
Agaraoth2

IDK how a character can spam powerflow for 3 turns
AQW  Post #: 123
2/8/2014 2:25:23   
Kiazz

@gorillo That's probably a glitch due to iron hide; if you use attack cards or anything direct on its last turn, it disappears, making it seem like you got his health=1000

@axel Drawing from our previous encounters with release dates, I can say that artix.com will state that aphrodite releases that week, but oversoul will say it releases next week due to BG taking priority yet again. But we'll probably get the returns of the seasonals; easier to code, and a precedent set by the separate halloween releases. I hope not, though.

Entire week, still no Moose. Whole lot of snow ninjas though.
Post #: 124
2/8/2014 2:44:35   
Megadragonknight

A whole week of unable to encounter Moose is not funny.
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 141 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 5 of 29«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition