Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Some ideas to make factions more interesting and better.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Some ideas to make factions more interesting and better.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/8/2014 11:26:07   
nowras

When the Leader goes offline and the Co Leader is online and he cant invite cause the faction is full, Of course the faction will lose the daily. I have some ideas that can solve this problem and make factions more interesting, too.

1st: Co Leader position in the faction
One faction can have 2 Co Leaders
Co Leader can kick players that the leader marks them as ''kick able'' players.
Co Leader can change officer titles.
Co Leader can send messages to all the faction members.

This solve that problem but It cant make the factions more interesting right? Well there is an idea that makes them more interesting:

2nd: Faction Wars
Only Co leaders and Leaders can Declare A War. | Only 5 wars per a day | Only level 6 Factions Can join faction wars '' For some reasons to avoid cheating''
How can we make a Faction War and what are the Faction Wars? The Leader/Co Leader must choose 4 players to fight another faction in any mode ''1v1/2v2''
1v1: For Example 4 Dark Vengeance (Faction) Players versus against 4 Guap (Faction) players each 1 player fights a random 1 player that the Leader/Co Leader has chosen
The faction that has more wins, win the war, like 3 players won from Dark Vengeance and 1 player won from Guap. The winners get an Achievement ''1v1 Faction War Trophy(500 Rating)'' and 250 Credits, The loser gets 100 Credits Only , and when a draw happens both factions players get 150 Credits plus each win is written under the faction 1v1 champions ''1v1 Faction war wins'' and it has a spot i the leader boards (All time only). Note : Only the players who joined the war gets the prizes.
2v2: Same as 1v1 but each 2 players fight together and the Achievement is called ''2v2 Faction War Trophy'' Same rating and same credits , But the wins are written under the faction 2v2 Champions ''2v2 Faction War wins'' and it has a spot in the all time leader board too.

The faction wars reduce the amount of alternatives that are used in the factions and make factions more interesting.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
2/8/2014 13:08:35   
  Exploding Penguin

Support for the 1st suggestion because why not, it's convenient.
Epic  Post #: 2
2/8/2014 13:31:18   
toopygoo

i support the first idea, because as a faction leader, i feel this is necessary.

i wouldnt want to incorporate the ability to kick, by a single co-leader. instead, a co-leader can start a vote to kick a member, and if all officers vote yes within 24 hours, the player is kicked.

also, only one co leader, as two could cause hassle, and some difficulty of tracking for players.
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Some ideas to make factions more interesting and better.
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition