Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/4/2014 22:29:09   
Gorillo Titan

Well going to sleep hoping the poll with be working again when I wake up. Peace everyone

Team Captain Rheins lol
Post #: 651
3/5/2014 8:44:00   
Andlu

I'm back from my carnival trip. Phew. Anything new?

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 652
3/5/2014 8:56:11   
Gorillo Titan

Water contest is in the final stage you can vote on art but the polls are locked for backstory. I made it to the backstory finals XD

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/5/2014 8:57:12 >
Post #: 653
3/5/2014 8:56:24   
Blackshock

Well, the contest's in voting phase. Can't believe my squid made it to voting. >:D
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 654
3/5/2014 8:58:02   
Gorillo Titan

Whats the backstory for your squid blackshock or is it just a squidish man?
Post #: 655
3/5/2014 9:00:07   
Blackshock

quote:

"The bottom of the ocean holds many mysteries. Some of those mysteries, no man should ever have the misfortune to discover. One such mystery is that of the slithering ones. Large, vaguely humanoid squidlike beings who roam the depths of the oceans, they appear to have a form of telepathy as they silently communicate between one another akin to that of a hind mind. It's possible that they are merely vessels for a much more powerful telepathic being hidden in the deepest corners of the ocean. In contrast to their rather unwieldy appendages, the slithering ones traverse through the water effortlessly as they glide around with their tentacles. Out of the water, they still present a rather dangerous threat in the form of powerful tentacles who's flexibility is matched by their sheer crushing force. Despite this, most of them would prefer to dominate over weaker minds with their telepathy and let their thralls do the dirty work. "

Let's just say they're psychic squid who mind control villagers and are being controlled by cthulhu a mysterious eldritch entity
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 656
3/5/2014 9:05:16   
Gorillo Titan

Like from that show with the kids. Pretty sure im not allowed to say the real name.

Awesome concept though.
Post #: 657
3/5/2014 9:07:44   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
Currently, DYKT and That One Guy's entry are in the lead. The voting system is currently lock but should be fix soon. My Aquatic Dragon didn't make it to the final. :( But I will ensure my Aquatic Dragon will make it in the future, but even if it can't, I will make lots of new writing entry. ;)
Post #: 658
3/5/2014 9:09:50   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone else notice the art section made a big change after they fixed the links the tridant guy is now in third place almost about to pass mermaid.
Post #: 659
3/5/2014 9:11:31   
Megadragonknight

You mean Lupus? His Art Entry is also really amazing!
Post #: 660
3/5/2014 9:26:39   
Andlu

Oh I see.
I'm sorry MDK!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 661
3/5/2014 9:37:44   
dragon wrath

quote:

Large, vaguely humanoid squidlike beings who roam the depths of the oceans, they appear to have a form of telepathy as they silently communicate between one another akin to that of a hind mind. It's possible that they are merely vessels for a much more powerful telepathic being hidden in the deepest corners of the ocean.

Reminds me of the ood from doctor who

AQW  Post #: 662
3/5/2014 9:53:40   
Megadragonknight

@Andlu
That's okay. Not like you did anything wrong to me. There will always be hope for Dragon theme character. Next elemental character suggestion contest, I shall make more entry while also making a Fully Mature Dragon character. If its Earth, it shall be Earth Dragon, if its Ice, it shall be Frost Dragon. Some element like Light and Fire won't be necessary for me to suggest a Fully Mature Dragon because there will be Gold Dragon for Light and Red Dragon for Fire. :D
Post #: 663
3/5/2014 10:00:47   
Gorillo Titan

How about people suggesting characters with more than one form like I did with Captain Rheins?
Post #: 664
3/5/2014 10:08:04   
megakyle777

Hey,, what do people think of my idea in the Char Suggestion Discussion thread? It's just a work in progress right now, but it could be a new source for some cool chars.
DF  Post #: 665
3/5/2014 10:22:27   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
The powerful king and magma dragon? The story is interesting. But your story seems to focus more on magma dragon while the King play a smaller role. I can assume the magma dragon is the main character for your entry. You started working on new writing entry immediately after the entries selection for voting begin. That motivate me to do so as well but I prefer to do it only when the next contest begin soon. I hope the next contest begin next month. I just started to like Character Suggestion Contest a lot more than ever. :D
Post #: 666
3/5/2014 10:43:57   
Gorillo Titan

Tell more about the actually character rather than just what it did feel like its telling me more about the location made by the king and dragon.
Post #: 667
3/5/2014 10:48:19   
megakyle777

It's not a character yet. It's more of a theme/place like Mondez's Necrosis where characters are made from obsidian. For example a Obsidian Undead with Bones made of the stuff and a sharp blade/armor, Or Obsidian Dragons which are the descendants of The Great Magma Dragon. There may also be lakes of Obsidian and stuff like that for things like water or ice entries. The magics of the kingdom combined with the magma did some crazy stuff.

< Message edited by megakyle777 -- 3/5/2014 10:49:41 >
DF  Post #: 668
3/5/2014 10:58:49   
Gorillo Titan

Cool. How about a Location contest for OS?
Post #: 669
3/5/2014 12:55:08   
Skurge
The Dealer

Out of curiosity, what would you guys like to do after we finish elemental rotation for the Forum Tournaments? Dual elements? CC-restrictions maybe?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 670
3/5/2014 12:59:45   
Gorillo Titan

I'd like a rank restriction or a set character restriction like only using animals or etc. That is what you meant by after elemental rotation right?
Post #: 671
3/5/2014 13:47:57   
Andlu

@Skurge Or maybe like Void/Shadows something like that, like gorillo titan said with animals.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 672
3/5/2014 14:17:51   
Trollok!!!

I think rank-based tournaments would be best.

Or have handicap battles: repeat the elemental tournaments but everyone MUST CC 5 cards that their element cannot use unless it is actually charged (So no use of Neutral 524/515 or Empower since all can use it). Will really test everyone's ability to think on their feet.

Or select one character, everyone uses it for the duration of the tournaments, and then see who uses said character best.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 3/5/2014 14:23:09 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 673
3/5/2014 14:21:09   
Gorillo Titan

A contest with no one allowed to use shields straight up all or nothing as fast as you can.
Post #: 674
3/5/2014 14:28:27   
DarkLore

@Trollok!!! You can't be serious. I might as well not even enter one like that then. Most people agree that the luck factor ruins cc for non=paying players.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 675
Page:   <<   < prev  25 26 [27] 28 29   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 27 of 30«<2526272829>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition