Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/19/2014 20:50:16   
Elite Tuga

Someone help me please >.<'

I need more of us to try persuade Mod's like Asuka to try contact Nulgath to change the cards rotation. I wish Nulgath changed our CC's this upcoming update to "Shadow & Ice" like stated on DN.

Earth & Lightening have been on a total of a month!!! Thats 2 weeks extra than normal. It's like im the only one worried its so sad FML!

We still haven't heard anything confirmed from any MOD about Nulgath's response about the CC's.
Epic  Post #: 201
2/19/2014 20:52:42   
Trollok!!!

Hey, I'm bummed about card rotation too; I have a million gold I'd like to spend on new CC. But the fact is, we probably have to wait till at least Friday at this point, possibly even next Friday.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 202
2/19/2014 20:55:08   
Jmagician

Wow, and I believe you PM'd Asuka about it as well right?

I'm not particularly interested in the CC rotation, but the fact that Love Slime (one of the most useless and unnecessary characters in the game) got immediate attention and not CC which is an important feature kinda bugs me.

Sorry Elite, you might have to wait for this Friday. Maybe Nulgath might open 4 CCs on that day to account for this.
AQW  Post #: 203
2/19/2014 20:56:54   
DarkLore

Its bugging me that Aphrodite and Love Machine stil don't have their enemy quotes on the wiki. Anyone know them?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 204
2/19/2014 21:15:51   
Elite Tuga

@ Trollok!!!

Wow nice u have so much money, I doubt u will reach bankruptcy if CC's never come by, Lol.

@ Jmagician

I've PM'd Asuka & TheSage a few days ago & guess what?.. I got no response. Lol I so anti-love this staff because >.> they show little careness about our feelings & emotions, IMO. (If they cared they'd do more to make us fans bliss).

I wish Nulgath was just as intelligent like you, opening up 4 slots of CC packs would be a marvellous idea to compensate, but we need Staff to pass it on for us to Nulgath which is one thing near impossible to see happen around here.
Epic  Post #: 205
2/19/2014 21:17:56   
Trollok!!!

If anything to celebrate Battle Gem's almost-release, we should have ALL the card packs unlock ;). GAMBLING BONANZA!

DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 206
2/19/2014 21:32:11   
DidYouKnowThat

I only have 23,000 Gold.

How about sale on CARD PACKS. XD

And I wish there was something to make decks bigger, CC's don't cut it. 2 Energizes render Time Gent's deck WAY too small.
Post #: 207
2/19/2014 21:32:21   
Elite Tuga

@ Trollok!!!

I agree bro thats an awesome idea too.

Infact we should suggest Nulgath to unlock all the element CC packs once & for all in-game. This way when anyone would want a specific pack of cards they'd just go for it & gamble. Nulgath would make quicker money like this rather than make himself & us players wait every 2 weeks or more (its a win win situation for both sides).
Epic  Post #: 208
2/19/2014 21:34:01   
Trollok!!!

It's probably done on a rotation basis to give us something to look forward to. If more advanced card packs come out with better cards, these may very well end up permanent and the advanced cards would cycle instead.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 209
2/19/2014 21:36:18   
Asuka
AQW Designer of All Things

quote:

I've PM'd Asuka & TheSage a few days ago & guess what?.. I got no response. Lol I so anti-love this staff because >.> they show little careness about our feelings & emotions, IMO. (If they cared they'd do more to make us fans bliss).

Okay, let's get things straight here.

Question Number One: Do I see all your messages?
Yes. Yes I do. Infact, the forums have a "Message read" receipt on their PMs to know if you read it or not. Feel free to click that when you message me.

Question Number Two: Why do I leave me messages open?
Because when I do test, I want to know your feedback/concerns. I don't need the same reminders over and over again. I understand what you guys want and need. There's no need to pester staff at all.

Question Number Three: THE STAFF NEVER CARE ABOUT US BECAUSE THEY NEVER READ OUR MESSAGES
Refer to Answer Number One.

Now, we love to help out as much as we can but please understand we're not robots. We're not machines without flaws. We're ordinary people as well. I have left the messages, it's only about when there is time to do the things we need. A lot of us are obligated to more than one game. Like I said, my messages are open, I do read them (Elite, we even talked about this in game sooo....) and I do try my best to leave messages here and there.

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 210
2/19/2014 21:56:28   
Elite Tuga

@ Asuka

I know Asuka you are only human but we get so unfaithful & we get frustrated mainly because OS gets hardly any attention compared to the other platforms of AE & it has been so for around 2 years. When we demand something to be done around here it takes ages to get to Dev's, so we get inpatient & hopeless, thus we get very stressed out resulting in us bringing up same discussions over & over again to the MOD's.

This game has so much potential but it won't get anywhere if the other games take our coders & never bring them back. If by March this game doesn't get significant attention then I recommend players give up & play something else less stressful.
Epic  Post #: 211
2/19/2014 22:10:26   
Jmagician

So are the staff aware of the CC rotation issue? They were quick to squash the Love Slime bug I would have assumed they made the effort to rotate the pre-coded CC.
AQW  Post #: 212
2/19/2014 22:16:07   
Elite Tuga

Mod's are aware especially from me but question is, have Mod's told DEV's about the CC rotation issue?..
Epic  Post #: 213
2/19/2014 22:21:35   
The Jop

Who cares about CC rotation? I only have about 20,000 Gold, not like these X-Boosted players. Maybe this will teach them some patience, because nothing else in the game is teaching them enough of that. Besides, you should treat people with respect and patience if you want their help. Badmouthing staff and complaining is helping no one.

< Message edited by The Jop -- 2/19/2014 22:22:52 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 214
2/19/2014 22:23:07   
Trollok!!!

^Not saying X-Boost players don't have a huge advantage but even without my 10 Lifetime boosts, I'd still have at least 500000 gold so farming honestly isn't that hard. And I hope I didn't sound like I was complaining about CC rotation but if it did, I apologize.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/19/2014 22:25:14 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 215
2/19/2014 22:25:09   
The Jop

@Trollok
If you think a little bit, that's not true since you're also getting levels twice as fast, and getting the increased gold from higher levels twice as fast.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 216
2/19/2014 22:25:56   
Trollok!!!

Considering I had several level 20s before Boosts ever even came out, not really Jop. Not to mention I don't really focus on leveling characters...kind of an OCD thing on my part.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/19/2014 22:26:26 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 217
2/19/2014 22:26:46   
The Jop

How is it not really? You are getting twice as much experience by definition. I wasn't arguing that you can't get level 20s without X-Boosts, but that you're getting two times gold and experience.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 218
2/19/2014 22:27:48   
Trollok!!!

I'm saying not really because I'm using characters that were already level 20 and thus didn't benefit from the XP gain anyway.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/19/2014 22:28:15 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 219
2/19/2014 22:28:15   
The Jop

Exclusively, ever since you got your first X-Boost?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 220
2/19/2014 22:31:42   
Jmagician

@The Jop: It's possible. I used to look up to those who had several level 20s before X-boosts. I believe your problem is that it is extremely boring to farm in this game so this makes your disadvantage seem even worse.

About the CC issue. It isn't a matter of personal feelings. It is a matter of why we didn't get a rotation. It is pre-coded and all they had to do was whatever Nulgath does to implement the rotation. We have had no releases in the past but Nulgath would at least update the CC rotation. It is okay that we missed one, it is okay and Elite Tuga isn't complaining about this. He is complaining because it has been an issue that no one is taking up. You can't just tell someone it isn't important. I personally couldn't care less about CC right now, I'm pre-occupied by Moose. I'm just sympathizing here.
AQW  Post #: 221
2/19/2014 22:32:07   
clintonian

I got 446k gold without boosts all because of moose dang thing wont show up
Post #: 222
2/19/2014 22:32:58   
Trollok!!!

@Jop: Exclusively? Well, no. But either way, I'm sure you have at least one 20 and so you should be able to get 500k just as easily as I got 1 million. If you focus on hunting Moose, the gold'll just rack up xD.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/19/2014 22:34:04 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 223
2/19/2014 22:34:24   
The Jop

@Trollok
Well, there's my point that you reached levels faster when you were using characters below level 20.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 224
2/19/2014 22:35:45   
Trollok!!!

@Jop: But that has nothing to do with gold gaining...? I mean, I got a few level 20s before boosts ever came out so if I wanted, I could've used those characters...
In any case, since you feel so strongly about it, yes, X-Boosts give a lot of advantage; I left OS for a bit when they first came out. But you know what? They make life easier and if you can and/or want to buy them, then you should. If you can't, sorry but AE always finds a way to cater to the free players.

< Message edited by Trollok!!! -- 2/19/2014 22:37:56 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 225
Page:   <<   < prev  7 8 [9] 10 11   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 142 - READ THE FIRST POST
Page 9 of 30«<7891011>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition