Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 25«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/21/2014 5:37:19   
Blackshock

Hey guys, finally got my first suggestion in. Whucha peeps think so far?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 26
2/21/2014 5:42:21   
Elite Tuga

BlackShock thats beautiful bro, Gl!
Epic  Post #: 27
2/21/2014 6:49:56   
megakyle777

That is AWESOME Blackshock. What do you think of my entry BTW? And did you get my PM about maybe doing a few of my chars if you are in the mood for it? I like to think I've made a few that would look cool in my time.
DF  Post #: 28
2/21/2014 8:03:18   
Megadragonknight

@Blackshock
That's one of your another amazing art! I remembered you drew Hydrampage, maybe you should include that as your 2nd Art Entry character. :D
Post #: 29
2/21/2014 9:33:28   
Blackshock

Finally finished my suggestion for a giant enemy crab. :3 whucha peeps think?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 30
2/21/2014 9:39:10   
megakyle777

It's pretty awesome Blackshock! Your artwork just keeps getting better man.

What do you think of my entry?
DF  Post #: 31
2/21/2014 9:42:37   
Blackshock

Hmm, I like the concept of a character that disappears into mist. Makes for some pretty interesting animations.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 32
2/21/2014 12:54:39   
Mondez

Well if Mermaids and Slimes were no good I came up with an interesting dark hero theme for the OS contest.
Mobius the Hero

A true hero shouldn't be known nor take in the glory showered in by others, but to fight for justice under the mask and not be known by many.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
2/21/2014 20:09:31   
Sinful Dread

Hiya guys, what are yer opinions on this one? It's my first time writing an entry, so please do give constructive feedback.

http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21611679
Post #: 34
2/21/2014 21:15:19   
Jmagician

Alpha Rider, Sea Trickster and Bubble Creature

Those are all my art entries. I think I'm gonna do some writing entries from now.

I have seen many great ideas, especially megakyle's. I'm gonna try to review as much entries as I can >:)

@below: Thanks for informing me!

< Message edited by Jmagician -- 2/21/2014 22:42:31 >
AQW  Post #: 35
2/21/2014 22:17:20   
DidYouKnowThat

Yo Jmagic, don't you have to split up your Alpha Rider and Sea Trickster into two different posts for it to be valid?
Post #: 36
2/22/2014 18:33:30   
Skurge
The Dealer

Scribbled on a paper for a few minutes and this was the best I could do. ._.

I'm no where near my scanner right now, so I can't show you guys the entire thing. xD

The ArchFiend Needs Your Support.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 37
2/22/2014 19:21:06   
Blackshock

^Ooh, the fancy belt reminds me of something I've seen in Kamen Rider. XD Ooh, I got an idea for something steampunk skurge, why not one of those old timey diver suits? The really bulky kind? Those look pretty sweet. :3
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 38
2/22/2014 19:26:34   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Blackshock Something like this?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 39
2/22/2014 19:28:02   
Skurge
The Dealer

Axel459 & blackshock: That's actually a really awesome idea. xD

I'll see if I can draw that up before the deadline. <_< >_> Sounds very Bioshock-y.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 40
2/22/2014 19:36:39   
Blackshock

You've got the rest of the week to finish it, so I'm confident you can pull it off :D And yes, I guess all the underwater stuff that's been floating around *badum tiss* totally started reminding me of rapture. XD
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 41
2/23/2014 0:50:26   
Beres

I've submitted my first creation ever!
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21613193
What do you people think of it? any feedback would be appreciated!!
Thanks
Post #: 42
2/23/2014 1:22:46   
Megadragonknight

I had finished my 2nd water character suggestion. Its call "Aquatic Dragon". Link. Please do give feedback. Thank you. :)
Post #: 43
2/23/2014 3:11:32   
DidYouKnowThat

@MDK: I just finished another entry too (longer post than my Abyssal Titan, haha)

I read yours. Honest opinion, seems decent. I like how its different from the other dragons, instead of being violent and all, it's kind.
Surprise, surprise, it's a Legendary and a dragon . .without Bash/Thrash?! Lolol. Oh well. . . I guess it'd be risky using those cards anyway.
Not sure if it's really for dragons only, or if it's for promo-dragons only, or whatever.

Ehm, in my opinion you could improve by saying how he was hurt. . . and maybe go in detail how he was saved. . . and things like that.

But in general, I find it quite ironic how he was hurt so badly. I mean, Voids and all don't look like they were made for. .. you know. . .. ''swimming.''
Does Nulgath really have any water minions and all? LOL.

So with that said, shouldn't the Water Dragon have the better edge over the Nulgath minions? I thought for sure it'd go like this ->

The Aquatic Dragon, hearing the commotion, woke up and went to check what was causing it. He was horrified when he saw what was unfolding before his very eyes, and a strong anger
began to stir inside him. He rushed into battle, fierce and merciless, killing the horde.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'see what I mean? I thought for SURE that he was going to win! D:

Oh well. :P
Post #: 44
2/23/2014 3:22:47   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
quote:

But in general, I find it quite ironic how he was hurt so badly. I mean, Voids and all don't look like they were made for. .. you know. . .. ''swimming.''
Does Nulgath really have any water minions and all? LOL.

Lol. xD Actually, I post that in random. But I do believe Nulgath do have water minions. Just that we haven't seen it. I imagine about the possibility of having water void or fiend characters. I wanted to say this long ago but forgot about it till you suddenly remind me. We need Water Void/Fiend character in OS and it would be awesome to see that.

quote:

So with that said, shouldn't the Water Dragon have the better edge over the Nulgath minions? I thought for sure it'd go like this ->
The Aquatic Dragon, hearing the commotion, woke up and went to check what was causing it. He was horrified when he saw what was unfolding before his very eyes, and a strong anger
began to stir inside him. He rushed into battle, fierce and merciless, killing the horde.

Lol. I don't intend to write that sentence. Aquatic Dragon is suppose to be a gentle and kind dragon who don't wish to fight. Water are meant for peace. Something like that if you know and read Water Elemental's quote. ;)

Edit: Oh, by the way, noted the part about the description on how Aquatic Dragon was hurt and save. Will work on that later on. Thx for your feedback. :)

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/23/2014 3:24:05 >
Post #: 45
2/23/2014 3:29:21   
DidYouKnowThat

Water Elemental - "Water is life but water can also be death!"
Water Elemental - "Without the water, nothing could exist."

Well these are its quotes. . . . . . . ''Water is Life'' I guess. . .

Aiight, but still a surprise and nice to have Water Dragon as a calm and kind entity, since dragons in general are supposed to have a violent temper and all. :P

And no problem.
Post #: 46
2/23/2014 3:38:01   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
Yup. Water Elemental's quote is somehow link to my story on Aquatic Dragon. Water is Life. It can heal people's wound and save people's life.

Yeah, some Dragons can be very kind and calm but they can be agitated depending on the situation. I enjoy writing Aquatic Dragon's story based on his kindness and love for his people and home, ocean.
Post #: 47
2/23/2014 12:34:42   
GoldEmerald24

Hey guys can you check out my submission?I'm still questioning his cards though it'd be great if you could help me out.

< Message edited by GoldEmerald24 -- 2/23/2014 13:07:15 >
AQW  Post #: 48
2/23/2014 12:42:21   
Gorillo Titan

@above heading to it now could you do the same for me Captain Rheins and Coral ninja?

I like it maybe make the deck a little stronger since its a master rank take out the 100s maybe.

Also you posted it in the wrong forum.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/23/2014 12:49:42 >
Post #: 49
2/23/2014 13:12:41   
GoldEmerald24

@Gorillo Titan
Thank you for telling me it was in the wrong forum. I fixed it now
And onto your characters, first the Coral Ninja, I liked it a lot especially "The art of the coral" that made me laugh a bit. But he needs some quotes and stuff similar to that. Unless you're keeping him silent then just say he will have like an ellipses(the 3 dots in case you didn't know).
As for Captain Rheins, I don't see a problem with his master, but with his legendary I don't think they can do something like you specified for your barrage card, what I mean by that is attacking 3 times in one turn with only one card.
AQW  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Character Suggestion Discussion Thread
Page 2 of 25«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition