Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes February 20, 2014: Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes February 20, 2014: Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2014 3:02:39   
Megadragonknight

Honestly, I prefer solo, plus I will only stick to Hydra Dragon to show my loyalty of Hydra Dragon. I could suggest for more Water character but I am lazy to do so. Maybe next time I will suggest for more than 1 character.
Post #: 26
2/22/2014 5:12:12   
Blackshock

I'm honestly invigorated by the choice of theme seeing as water is an element I've never really touched upon but has plenty of possibilities. That and I haven't been drawing that much sea life. Anyway, here's my third entry, this one's pretty chtulhu inspired but I wanted it to be a lot more beastial in nature.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 27
2/22/2014 9:05:31   
Megadragonknight

@blackshock
Another amazing artwork entry! Blackshock, how about draw an aquatic dinosaur or dragon? Or maybe even a water dragon armed with lasers and mechanic steel parts? A suggestion only but it would be cool seeing it!

Edit: Wait, is requesting someone to draw a character against the rule? If so, then ignore my request. I will instead suggest it with my writing skills.

< Message edited by Megadragonknight -- 2/22/2014 9:07:59 >
Post #: 28
2/22/2014 9:22:07   
Vagaran

@blackshock
You never stop amazing me, that drawing is simply amazing. I really hope you win tbh ^^
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 29
2/22/2014 10:41:16   
Mondez

Hmmm... I'll place one more entry and it'll be a mech. I always wanted to try my hands machine type creatures.

It would be difficult lore wise to incorporate machines, but with the AQ verse anything is possible.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
2/22/2014 10:42:37   
Gorillo Titan

I was planning to make a duck character but accidentally press the back button and it was all deleted :( No Dr. Quackers.
Post #: 31
2/22/2014 11:29:41   
megakyle777

MDK: Far as I'm aware asking someone to draw your entry is not against the rules AS LONG AS YOU POST WHO IT IS DONE BY. If you do not give appropriate credit to the person then it is plagerisim and will be removed. But post a disclaimer saying "Artwork done by So and So, story and char design by MegaDragonKnight" and it SHOULD be okay. SHould be. Don't quote me on that. I'll ask just in case.
DF  Post #: 32
2/22/2014 11:34:10   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
What you said make sense. I shall do my own way, that is "better to play safe than being sorry". Plus, i do not wish to trouble Blackshock since he must had more plans for his future art entry. I shall create my own Water Dragon with writing entry since i am not good at drawing, It will be my 2nd writing entry Water character. Will start working on it tomorrow.
Post #: 33
2/22/2014 11:43:00   
megakyle777

Eh, I beat you to asking him about my Mist Knight anyway. He said he may do it if he finds the time. After all, his entries have to come first and I would not have it any other way.

Either way, I've asked on the thread. Someone had to do it.
DF  Post #: 34
2/22/2014 16:27:27   
DarkLore

Ducks? Please do! Maybe spoof Breadwinners! Don't know what that is? Google it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 35
2/24/2014 0:12:25   
blitzacid

Hey guys! What do you think of my suggestion? Please leave positive feedback (or whatever kind of feedback that might help me in the future contests) guys! Thanks for your time looking at my post! :D
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
2/24/2014 0:26:56   
Kiazz

-13 card deck but with no heals nor fresh start, I'm conflicted. Shadow/Water won't work, due to poison and MoD costing darkness energy and crash costing water energy.
-The story sounds awesome, though you might want to work on your grammar with plural/singular agreement and the works. It doesn't really matter though, I suppose, as Nulgath is prolly only looking at the content.
Post #: 37
2/24/2014 0:30:37   
DidYouKnowThat

Laughed when I got to this part.

''The force of the "thing" that grabbed him suddenly increased that it started to rock the boat.''

Because if it were really strong enough to rock the boat, then either:

a) his foot or leg would've been torn off his body.

b) His arms would've been pulled off his body.

c) He would've let go already.

But pretty nice story. I like it.

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 2/24/2014 0:32:10 >
Post #: 38
2/24/2014 5:41:58   
Kiazz

Oh, and whatever happened to the monthly character thing? The "favorite AQW characters and monster" has been a few weeks in the making as well. I hope neither of them have been cancelled.
Post #: 39
2/24/2014 7:34:39   
Megadragonknight

I hope neither of them are cancel. The "favourite AQW characters and monsters" should be easier enough for Nulgath to release since he don't need to spend time drawing it but just slightly re-drew to fit in OS art style and animate it. Shouldn't be a big problem for Nulgath when he got time to settle for more OS characters releases while he is almost going to finish BG long-await release. I am hoping the day will finally come where Nulgath can purely concentrate on OS release and more major content are release so OS game system will advance further.
Post #: 40
2/24/2014 9:34:41   
Gorillo Titan

What if one of the monthly AQW was slime or love slime?
Post #: 41
2/24/2014 9:37:27   
Apple Core

If it was slime that'd make sense. They were some of the first monsters we battled in game.
(Depending on when you joined and what tutorial there was at the time)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 42
2/24/2014 9:43:40   
Gorillo Titan

Are OS contest winner part of the story or OS or do we count them independent like just filler cause since mana guardian came out I have idea for a cutscene of Nulgath going into a temple and being attacked by several mana guardian only to be whipped out Rather quickly?
Post #: 43
2/24/2014 9:48:43   
Trollok!!!

Think of it this way; Nulgath owns this game. Whatever he has in the game has the potential to be used for storyline purposes. When we suggest characters, we are surrendering them to Artix Entertainment as THEIR property, thus Nulgath's property. If he so chooses then yes, he could use it for his story. We'll just have to wait and see :)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
2/24/2014 13:51:50   
Gorillo Titan

should energy be double in a 2 vs 2 battle so both players share energy?

Makes teamwork more usefull

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/24/2014 13:52:53 >
Post #: 45
2/24/2014 14:09:01   
Trollok!!!

If there were 2v2 battles, I'd imagine both players would draw from separate pools of energy.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 46
2/24/2014 14:10:38   
Gorillo Titan

I was just saying it would be a cool idea and if anyone would agree.
Post #: 47
2/24/2014 15:13:15   
Apple Core

If they could draw from the same pool that would create a bit of a change in pvp mechanics,
if only for 2v2 battles. For instance, one person could possibly use 2 chain lightnings in 1 turn.
Is that what you were getting at Gorillo?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
2/24/2014 15:22:53   
Gorillo Titan

Yes, sir.

Just noticed on the forum it says contest ends February 24 is that correct the giant post you see at the top when you go to all forums?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 2/24/2014 15:25:35 >
Post #: 49
2/24/2014 15:33:00   
Trollok!!!

Nope, it ends the 28th according to the official thread. The forum banner just has a typo.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes February 20, 2014: Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!
Page 2 of 3<123>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition