Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Design Notes February 20, 2014: Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes February 20, 2014: Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!
Page 3 of 3<123
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/24/2014 15:46:43   
Gorillo Titan

Someone should change that so people don't think its to late to suggest characters.
Post #: 51
2/24/2014 15:57:23   
Trollok!!!

We should PM a Forum Admin so they can fix it.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/24/2014 15:58:58   
Gorillo Titan

Doesn't say which AK made it but im guessing vox I think her name was.
Post #: 53
2/24/2014 16:00:49   
Trollok!!!

PM'd her already. Hopefully it gets fixed soon so all the creative people out there can get their ideas out in the open :D
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
2/24/2014 17:46:09   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

Whoooo wheeee, time to do some intense writing. Been a while since I wandered into this section of the forums...let me reenter with my writing brilliance!
Post #: 55
2/24/2014 17:55:08   
Mondez

I didn't feel like drawing this entry, but I tried a new style for writing out a backstory, but I'm editing it later on for actions done by the actors. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=21615901
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
2/24/2014 18:04:51   
The Finnish Phoenix

quote:

Whoooo wheeee, time to do some intense writing. Been a while since I wandered into this section of the forums...let me reenter with my writing brilliance!

Very well, mortal, just remember that you have the Super Squirter to outbrilliance. May the best water-squirter win!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 57
2/24/2014 19:00:56   
Kiazz

Where is the she-squirter I was promised? >:I
Post #: 58
2/24/2014 19:01:40   
Trollok!!!

Why don't YOU suggest it? It could be a giant sentient perfume bottle xD
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
2/24/2014 19:08:20   
Kiazz

Authors have to write their own sequels :c (Not that I'd be opposed to writing it and its deck.)
Post #: 60
2/24/2014 19:11:06   
Trollok!!!

But sequels are never better than the original :o. That's why you should take up the mantle of designing the she-squirter :D.
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 61
2/24/2014 19:43:23   
Bionic Bear
Helpful!

@TFP your challenge is accepted, and with great delight indeed!
Entry posted into the forums, it's absolutely brilliant, as I'm sure all of you guys will agree.
Post #: 62
2/24/2014 20:58:47   
Kiazz

Fine. But "better" is extremely subjective. If a book gives closure and can stand on its own legs plot-wise, I'd absolutely advocate reading it.
Post #: 63
2/24/2014 21:05:17   
Trollok!!!

It was a joke meant to inspire you to join the contest :P
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 64
2/24/2014 21:30:52   
Kiazz

Spot the difference, mortal. (Oh, and I've already submitted. c:)
Name: She-Squirter
Element: Water
Alignment: Neutral

Appearance:
• A small, walking, and waxen ivory water gun.
• Is sentient and has googly eyes and a mouth near the handle, with legs extending from the sides of the barrel.
• Dark black pump under the barrel for pressure.

Cards:
• 500 Attack x5
• Defend x2
• Surge x2
• Water Crash x2
• Healing Spring x3
• Fresh Start x1

Controlled Quote: "I'm gonna squirt all over you mortals, ya feel me? Hue hue hue."
Enemy Quote: "SQUIRT SQUIRT SQUIRT! NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON THE SHE-SQUIRTER, MORTAL."

Combat Entrance: Floats into the room and a bit of water leaks from its barrel.
Charging: Water spurts into the hole on its water tank.
Casting a Spell: Points upwards and fires into the air.
1-Hit Combo: Squirts a spray of water at the enemy.
2-Hit Combo: Squirts two globules of water at the enemy.
3-Hit Combo: The pump is pumped thrice and a stream of water is squirted at the enemy.
5-Hit Combo: Pump is pumped the square root of 43 times, gun turns upwards and fires a powerful spray into the air that goes up beyond the screen and drenches the enemy as it rains down.
Upon Victory: Shakes with jubilation.
Upon Defeat: Water tank expands and explodes, getting water all over the place.

Story: Once a toy, the She-Squirter was given magical powers to think, speak, walk, act on its own, and squirt by a wicked and thoroughly wanton young sorcerer who used it as his favorite toy. Free of captivity, the She-Squirter only has one mission: saturate, squirt, and soak everything in sight. The Super Squirter has a rough and mature personality that it adopted from the villagers that used to play with it before it was given life. It has an extensive criminal record and is desired the world over. It prides itself on its eternal youthfulness, its ability to keep going, and its pale, alabaster physique.
Post #: 65
2/25/2014 10:16:01   
Gorillo Titan

Fell asleep vs a blade skeleton woke up and the fight was still going on 6 hours later. Also if we ever do get to use multiple characters in a fight how would the CC work out?
Post #: 66
2/25/2014 10:32:12   
Mondez

@Gorillo Titan
I can assume that if we equip certain characters the CC would be changed in a way that there are arrows pointing up and down allowing us to rotate to different slots so in all each slot has its own CC setup.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
2/25/2014 10:59:00   
Gorillo Titan

Not sure if you anwered my question or not but let me reword it just in case you know how we can only have 5 CC at a time now right? Well if you control 2 characters do you have to split the 5 CC spots between the two or would they add an entirely new set of 5 CC cards for both characters? Also OS needs a feature to save 5 CC cards to one character it would give a use to all the extra CC can only use 5 for each character you can still do it the old way of just changing it to the new character each time but it would save time saving 5 CC to one character and you wouldn't have to worry about dueling someone and forgetting to change the CC over.
Post #: 68
2/25/2014 11:03:41   
Mondez

Here's what I'm describing:

3 different slots for 3 different characters.

15 total CC slots meaning 5 for each slot.

Each slot has its own save area meaning similar to the existing CC, but it has extra slots to be saved for multiple characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
2/25/2014 11:10:53   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah, same as mine but mine isn't limited to just saving 3 CC slots.
Post #: 70
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Design Notes February 20, 2014: Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!
Page 3 of 3<123
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition