Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =ED= February 20, 2014 - War Two Point Oh

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= February 20, 2014 - War Two Point Oh
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/23/2014 20:58:11   
  Battle Elf
has ten 1v1 wins

Not enough whiteboards. I hope we see some of 2046808's legendary artwork in the future.
AQW Epic  Post #: 51
2/23/2014 23:22:48   
Rayman
Banned

Elf: I agree, I would Also like to see some ED Potatoes.
AQW Epic  Post #: 52
2/26/2014 6:32:07   

Those two comments made my day. <3
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 53
3/1/2014 8:18:30   
Scyze

The Eggzooka has returned... I hope it's not a bug because I want to get that Aux! If it's not 100% a bug, I hope the Energy one returns too, because I want to get the Energy version first, then the Physical one. I just look the look!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/1/2014 8:55:39   
8x

^It is definitely a bug. If it wasn't it wouldn't have a rare tag and it would be in Cinderella's Inventory with the rest of the Easter items.

As someone who bought both Eggzookas, I must say that I am really disappointed with devs this time. There are often plenty of bugs in the new releases, but this isn't even a bug, it's just plain recklessness...
Epic  Post #: 55
3/1/2014 9:20:18   
Calogero

Sigh, might aswell rerelease every permanent rare that exists...
There goes the rareness of Eggzooka
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 56
3/1/2014 9:26:25   
Mother1

@ Calogero

That makes 3 rare items that weren't suppose to be coming back coming back now and 3 more devalued rares. Why didn't they just make an eggzooka 2 if they wanted to bring it back? at least then everyone who originally brought it wouldn't have gotten their weapons devalued.
Epic  Post #: 57
3/1/2014 9:41:26   
Calogero

Meh I am at that point of caring less with every release...

It's things like this that ticked me off and then I get a warning for getting ticked off. The sweet Irony

so... when is the Energy Eggzooka getting Unrare-ified???

< Message edited by Calogero -- 3/1/2014 9:42:01 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 58
3/4/2014 13:23:27   
Scyze

I don't know what's happening to me now. I can no longer think of EpicDuel, I have stopped caring much for the game too. I hope that I still stay with the game, but it keeps getting harder.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
3/4/2014 13:33:12   
Ranloth
Banned

^ Lack of content for past... 2-4 weeks now, which results in you getting bored and slowly forgetting to log in and "letting go" of ED.
AQ Epic  Post #: 60
3/4/2014 13:50:20   
One Winged Angel1357

This War 2.0 is, at least from an outside perspective, the Dev's trying to kick start EpicDuel once more and if it fails I don't think there will be much to stop this train from jumping the tracks and landing in the bottom of a very large pit
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 61
3/4/2014 15:04:25   
DunkThatOreo

I've tried. I just can't get back into this game. Every time I log in I just feel disappointment. This war 2.0 will most likely be another flop and probably the last as OWA mentioned above. Oh well at least I got to experience the glory days of 2009-2010.

It was fun while it lasted.

Epic  Post #: 62
3/4/2014 21:05:53   
KingAshUK

haha awesome
AQW Epic  Post #: 63
3/5/2014 14:24:44   
Buffy A. Summers

8x wrote:
quote:

As someone who bought both Eggzookas, I must say that I am really disappointed with devs this time. There are often plenty of bugs in the new releases, but this isn't even a bug, it's just plain recklessness...

^^^ THIS!

~ Buffy
AQW Epic  Post #: 64
3/5/2014 15:46:12   
One Winged Angel1357

The Eggzooka is the fault of an automated system it seems. I'm not 100% if the returning rares after a year is done manually or automatically but I fully believe it to be an automated system and this was a very unfortunate bug that went unchecked in the development of this system.

Should it have happened? No. But it did happen because the programmers didn't want to have the manually add in rares every season and frankly I can't blame them for that because it is an annoyance that automated systems are made to handle without human interaction.

Now if this was manually done I feel incredibly stupid but once more it makes sense for rares returning to be an automated system
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 65
3/5/2014 16:23:19   
Ranloth
Banned

If this was the fault on an automated system, then I could let it slide, but with an official apology at the very least. Although, if they let everyone keep it + promoted bug abuse (by keeping it in game from Saturday until Monday + tweeting about it; players being able to keep it), was... eh.

They can trace who has purchased the Eggzookas with Varium back in Gamma or in the promo package, so those who own(ed) them could get compensated in one way or another - it doesn't have to be Varium or Credits, but something unique that no one can ever get. It can even be something comical but still useful, or a house item ("Apology Letter" anyone?), or whatever. Just something to show that they've made a mistake, acknowledged it and feel sorry for those who've paid for them in Gamma, and were essentially ripped off.

Or simply removing the Eggzooka from those who have purchased them between Saturday and Monday. That's all. But since this can't be done anymore, the above would be nice. :/
AQ Epic  Post #: 66
3/5/2014 16:25:36   
Scyze

If it was a bug, how can the Developers make sure that this will never happen again?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 67
3/5/2014 16:34:23   
One Winged Angel1357

Scyze it depends on how the bug came into existence. If it was the code for the system that caused the bug then you just fix that and you should eliminate future bugs of this type. However if code from elsewhere was modifying the system and that is what caused the bug then there is the chance that any future code that changes the system could recreate a bug similar to this one.

Also any time they have code that would modify the system in any way, add items to the systems list or remove it are the main things that come to my mind, then you have the potential for bugs
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 68
3/5/2014 18:12:21   
Mysterion.

Dayum, eggzooka's came back as a bug, and they didnt delete them afterwards from the players whom bought it?
Wish I was there, I love those aux'. :(
Epic  Post #: 69
3/5/2014 21:55:01   
Mother1

@ mysterion

it was only the physical eggzooka that came back not both.

As I said before I didn't think anything of this since the staff already brought back a rare item, along with another one with this one.
Epic  Post #: 70
3/7/2014 13:21:33   
Trollok!!!

Is anyone else getting the "update in progress" page while trying to log in?
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 71
3/7/2014 13:31:00   
Noobatron x3000

^ too add to that

I have a question

When was the last time you can remember balance being at least ok never mind good in delta v? In my opinion it hasn't been good since mid 2013.

And to make that worse the only noteable content release in awhile has been azrael weps.

And the war needs to just end its a flop

and yes others are getting it trolloki according to the message in game its just bug fixes.

also I guess AE decided to remove 2 of the servers not expecting things to pick up then.

< Message edited by Noobatron x3000 -- 3/7/2014 13:53:57 >
Post #: 72
3/7/2014 13:54:08   
Mother1

Am I the only one seeing tat the legion and doom servers just went bye bye? Also from what I read on twitter the war update has been delayed another week.
Epic  Post #: 73
3/7/2014 13:57:15   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

According to Charfade, Legion and Doom were causing issues and login bugs, so they were taken offline.
quote:

Will be taking 2 servers offline for today's stability release. Legion and Doom servers were causing issues and login bugs.
AQW Epic  Post #: 74
3/7/2014 13:57:36   
Scyze

Those servers caused issues, I heard.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: =ED= February 20, 2014 - War Two Point Oh
Page 3 of 4<1234>
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition