Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

blood mage underpowered

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> blood mage underpowered
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
2/22/2014 20:18:29   
dfo99

"the without mana skills, and weak version of techmage" maybe this is a better description to set in epic duel wiki. have many threads about bloodmages in ed balance section, so i hope don't need explain why the bms is currently up, i open this thread basicly to say that I stop of play to wait the bms be balanced (after 1000 2v2 wins i see that my win ratio down drasticly, but this not is a argument) and (obvious?) need a buff.
Post #: 1
2/22/2014 20:51:50   
  Exploding Penguin

If there are already so many threads, why are you making yet another one with no suggestions to add yourself? IMO if you aren't adding more balance suggestions then this thread is pointless since the discussion of BM's current state in the game is already very active in the forums. If you want to say you quit playing because you aren't doing as well as BM, then wouldn't that fit more under a public query for everyone and thus be in general discussion?

And BM is not drastically underpowered. IMO a very, very slight buff to energy parasite is all they need.
Epic  Post #: 2
2/22/2014 21:00:17   
Mother1

@ Exploding Penguin

While I myself don't play as blood mage, the problem I am seeing is that with the current state of balance there isn't any easy to exploit builds that most can use. The majority of people I see playing are TM and BH because those classes have every easily to exploit builds that give good win rates.

Other classes have good builds to, but if too much thinking is involved and those players can't abuse them easily the class in their eyes is underpowered.
Epic  Post #: 3
2/23/2014 23:06:27   
  Exploding Penguin

quote:

Other classes have good builds to, but if too much thinking is involved and those players can't abuse them easily the class in their eyes is underpowered.

Very true.

IMO the ability to use such builds should give the user the higher win rate than those who use the easy builds.
Epic  Post #: 4
2/24/2014 0:21:41   
s0u1ja b0y

Epicduel has always been in favor of simple builds,which is why people use them. Until they bring back an improved agility or better focus system, simple builds will always be better.
Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Balance >> blood mage underpowered
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition