Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=DF= Chronomancer Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Chronomancer Discussion Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/2/2014 11:58:12   
Melissa4Bella
AmeSylph

Hiya DragonFablers!

You wanted more various threads of discussion about Classes and we listened! Starting this week and every week following, we will be introducing a thread for every class in DragonFable.

This thread: All things Chronomancer Armor

Now for the rules of this thread:

• All =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules apply.
  • The "All Classes" thread will remain pinned to the top of the forum until all the current class threads are released.
  • There will be a Class Directory stickied to the top of the forum once a few class threads are active for quick locating.
  • On suggestions: The DragonFable staff offer specialized suggestion threads from time to time and you may post your suggestions when those events occur.
  • Please keep discussions to the various versions of the Chronomancer armor.
  • Most important: Have fun!
  • AQ DF  Post #: 1
    3/2/2014 12:04:10   
    kors

Yay! I love this class! I use it all the time. I wish it was slightly more up to par with current classes though.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
    3/2/2014 12:18:38   
    Windstar

This class is one of my favorite classes, but too bad I missed getting it!
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 3
    3/2/2014 12:33:10   
    Ash

It's my main go to class simply because it can do everything. It's not as strong as doomknight, but I haven't met a fight that it can't handle. With one of the few "celerity" skills in the game it's got a step up on some of the other classes by sometimes getting a "free" turn. That alone makes it amazing in my book.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
    3/2/2014 12:39:46   
    Therril Oreb
    Legendary AdventureGuide!

Since I don't have it, Chronocouptor is my fav class of the calendar classes. It is as Ash said. It has everything, it can everything. It just doesn't have the raw power DmK has.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
    3/2/2014 14:24:35   
    dragonmaster666

my favorit armor is chronomancer for sure its a shame i didnt get it
    DF  Post #: 6
    3/2/2014 14:39:19   
    sunblaze

There is a reason why Chronomancer is the main-armor of my first char. It's so damn good I surely fail to comprehend it.

The later ones like Chonocorruptor or Timekiller were nice but IMHO never reached it in all it's glory.
    AQ  Post #: 7
    3/2/2014 14:48:21   
    pitties

I think the main reason why tis armor is so good is because it has a heal with low cooldowns that heals all in one turn instead of a heal over time. This heal makes it so much more durable than any other class!
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 8
    3/2/2014 16:05:15   
    rytis155

Now I'm very glad I got Chronomancer back then. I love it, because it's probably the most versatile class in DF, also having a very unique skill - Fast Forward. Well, I don't know how good it is compared to other calendar classes, but it's definitely my most favorite out of them all (well, maybe you could add CronoZ :) ). Last thing I want to say about it: probably the rarest class in game due to low (3000) amount of calendars with it released.

Post #: 9
    3/2/2014 16:37:02   
    Lord Ferret

I don't have it but the way everyone speaks about it well it sounds like the Armour to have.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 10
    3/2/2014 16:56:05   
    ace flame alson

ahhh chronomancer the one calender class i wasnt able to get *sigh*
    Post #: 11
    3/2/2014 17:45:29   
    TheRuinedShadow

I love chronomancer, it's powerful but not game breaking powerful. Only problem I have with it is how it looks in cutscenes.
    It has the tendency to float out of frame making some of the more serious cutscenes look hilarious. XD
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    3/2/2014 20:49:45   
    Midnightsoul

I want the class very badly. My friend and I were using his account when I was over his house. I tried out Chronomancer on his account and I absolutely regret not getting it. It's better than all the other time-themed classes. I would say it beats DL anyday because it has good defense and its attack moves are not element locked.

I only have a dumb Chronocorruptor to partially satisfy my desire because it's not as good as Chronomancer T_T

PAST ME, Y U NO BUY CALENDAR @_@"'
    DF AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    3/3/2014 1:52:24   
    ergotth
    AQW Lore-titician

well, a friend of mine (with chronomancer) let me use his account (sometimes to help him rushing up some quests to put him in pair of the current plot) So I can say a few things about chrono.
    First of all, the low mana cost is AMAZING. You cna basically take on long fights without emptying up your arsenal of continuun tricks. The design (as in nearly all classes so far) is B-E-AUTIFUL (and I have a thing for levitating classes). The only complaint I have is that this class makes everybody fights in the foruns until the threat gets locked or deleted xD
    DF AQW  Post #: 14
    3/3/2014 11:27:42   
    dragonmaster666

i sometimes cry in a corner for not getting it
    DF  Post #: 15
    3/3/2014 11:48:52   
    ergotth
    AQW Lore-titician

@Dragonmaster
    me too =/
    But then I equip my Master Soulweaver and go weaving around because that class is SO cool x3
    DF AQW  Post #: 16
    3/3/2014 11:50:56   
    axell5

Personaly, I have all time classes(will also have the chronoZ when is releases too >:3) and i must say chronomancer is alot better and corruptor, but it doesn't have the strenght nor the tankiness of timekiller(sadly :\) sure, it has a once-and-not-HoT-heal+the skill that can get you a bonus turn+low cooldowns but it can't 1hit KO single fights(non bosses xD) and can't dodge like TK does. But it's still an amsing class with nice skills.... and im heading for QnA thread to ask for a build that's hybrid between TK/chronomancer/riftwalker :3
    EDIT: and also... it has the BEST art.. followed by chronoZ, then TK and lastly- chronocorruptor

< Message edited by axell5 -- 3/3/2014 11:54:49 >
    AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 17
    3/3/2014 14:12:00   
    raylas

Ahhh Chronomancer! I LOVE chronomancer. It's my go to class even at level 74, and I've never been able to start up a secondary due to them lacking it and my other favored items. It's been my favorite ever since I got it, and it probably ties up with Cryptic for my most used class, as well as my most effectively used one. I've come up with some very neat tricks for using it and I never get tired of doing so. I also have timekiller, but I favor chronomancer due to the feeling of greater versatility.

< Message edited by raylas -- 3/3/2014 14:19:45 >
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
    3/4/2014 10:04:01   
      Sora To Hoshi
    AQW Head Moderator
    Time Mage

I adore Chronomancer. It was my goto armor for a long time. What's funny is I love the "Blink" attack but didn't get the reference until I got around to watching Doctor Who and I remember that scene, I paused my player and was like "NOW I GET IT!". Mad props to Rolith for that.

"Just because a Mage wears the Black Robes does not make him evil."
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
    Page:   [1]
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> =DF= Chronomancer Discussion Thread
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition