Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Class changes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Class changes
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/5/2014 6:35:29   
Introduce

Well, if anyone here doesn't know (sarcasm) lots of people class change to an OP'd class too have a benefit against other players.
I think something should be done about this, this is pretty much the P2W that EpicDuel tried to stop.

My suggestion is, to make it so you can only class change two times with varium, and after that you have to buy it with 50k credits.

< Message edited by Introduce -- 3/5/2014 6:56:45 >
Epic  Post #: 1
3/5/2014 6:58:02   
DarkDevil

the main problem is that they change with credits.

they change class and keep winning for a month or two collecting couple haundreds of thousands of credits and then change their class when another one pop.

beside this will cut one of the main sources of ED income from varium which is class change.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
3/5/2014 7:05:00   
Introduce

I don't see your logic, they change with credits but one of EpicDuels best money income comes from class changes?.
Epic  Post #: 3
3/5/2014 7:14:28   
DarkDevil

the ones that abuse the "Taste of the week" class use credits as they win fast and get them faster.

however there are people changing alot and trying all of classes using varium.
this will prevent them thus hurting the varium income of the game.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
3/5/2014 10:55:45   
edwardvulture

That would be a band-aid fix. It will not help the balance situation in the long wrong. Fixing balance is a priority, not preventing people from abusing it.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
3/5/2014 22:50:33   
NDB

A while ago someone came up with an idea about having to complete one of various time-consuming missions (lots of PvP/NPCs) for a class change token that you would need in addition to the current varium/credits fee. I thought that was a pretty good solution.
Epic  Post #: 6
3/5/2014 23:41:39   
Mother1

@ NDB

I remember who came up with that one, and there is only one issue with it. It will not stop the hardcore players from doing this especially those who abuse the FOTW builds since getting X amount of wins for them would be a cake walk while this would hurt casual players more than anything.

Besides if balance is fixed correctly this wouldn't be needed since this is a band aid fix since it is trying to prevent people from jumping to the FOTW classes when without solving the original problem.
Epic  Post #: 7
3/6/2014 19:11:33   
AQWorldsFarmer

Effecting the class changing wont fix the problem, just reduce it.
Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Class changes
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition