Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/7/2014 15:59:01   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Oversoul Water Element Character Contest!
Posted on February 20, 2014 by Nulgath

OS's 4th Character Suggestion Contest
This time we are looking for only Water based characters for submissions. If it's not water, it won't be considered... there will be TWO winners for two separate types of entries:
  • Character Art design!
  • Character Backstory!
You have until next Friday to submit your Art and/or Backstory suggestions. Here's how:
  • You can submit your entries on the Oversoul Forum!
  • You can also Tweet Nulgath on the Twitters with the hashtag #Oversoul (Don't forget, if you don't add the hashtag #Oversoul, chances are I won't be able to find it in the flood of twitter feeds.)
You can submit as much as you like. I'll looks through as many as I possibly can. Once we have chosen the art and backstories, you the player community, will vote for your favorite in each category. Voting will last 1 week. The Art and Story suggestions with the most votes will be designed, animated and put into Oversoul!

Once we have chosen the entries for you to vote on, we will set the ending date for the voting! Stay tuned!

Coming Soon!
  • Your favorite AQW Characters and Monster coming to OS!

quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/7/2014 16:36:01   
bei4

Yeah new thread :)
To bad we didn't get a release.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/7/2014 17:14:00   
Agaraoth2

More time for enraged players (like me) to hunt for Moose.
AQW  Post #: 3
3/7/2014 17:29:47   
Cyber doom5

wow who would have guessed battle gems is done and now we still are not back to weekly releases
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 4
3/7/2014 17:30:01   
the warden

im still just looking for DFR female again moose drove me too crazy i gave up on him for now lol. above: good luck lol
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 5
3/7/2014 17:48:11   
Jmagician

lol BG was in the works and we got weekly releases, albeit they weren't the greatest. Now BG is completed (for IOS anyway) and we don't get any releases.

The win/win situation is that Nulgath is planning something big or we simply get more time to hunt for Moose; the best way I can look at it.
AQW  Post #: 6
3/7/2014 18:15:34   
Agaraoth2

AE has other projects so its gonna be a while before releases.
AQW  Post #: 7
3/7/2014 19:25:49   
Mondez

Just to add, Warlic I hear is now in charge of the BG Android port so that's possibly one coder down for us until the Android port is finished and Rolith still works with DF when it comes to coding and he can't do everything. Even when the Android port is done also comes the Web port and who knows who will be in charge of that. All OS needs is our patience and support at the moment.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/7/2014 22:47:39   
Gorillo Titan

Who should be my first level 20 light? I only train characters that deal with the CC out at the time motivates me to use stuff I wouldn't normally use.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/7/2014 22:48:29 >
Post #: 9
3/7/2014 23:05:58   
Kiazz

Ah, so you were basing your opinion of greater heal on pure theory-craft. Interesting.
Post #: 10
3/7/2014 23:29:19   
Gorillo Titan

Dude they said before that greater heal wasn't done right it was just a matter of time before they fixed it like they did burn CC and charge.
Post #: 11
3/8/2014 6:59:38   
bei4

wowowowowow found DFR green :D first time i found him and also first encounter in the dungeon :D .

O__O almost defeated him i tought yess 1 turn because he did 500 attack and then suddendly after that attack he used a 5 hit combo and killed me --''

overfiend blade lvl 11 :D .

< Message edited by bei4 -- 3/8/2014 7:07:52 >
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/8/2014 7:09:16   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Bei Sorry that happened.

New character from Rev, Arin the Blind.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/8/2014 7:10:21   
bei4

@axel thanks man :D , and that char looks very cool is that lion thing a shield?
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/8/2014 7:12:47   
Axel459
The Void Calls

Yeah, I wonder if it's alive.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 15
3/8/2014 7:15:14   
bei4

@axel yeah that would be cool :D , and like for his 5 hit than he points his shield to the enemy and then the shield roars or something like that .
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
3/8/2014 8:29:33   
EliteWarlockz

Looks like a light verison of Void Rebirth...
Post #: 17
3/8/2014 8:29:54   
Gorillo Titan

Well he is blind he could use the shield to see for him.
Post #: 18
3/8/2014 12:35:55   
salene

Wait, battlegems isn't out for Iphones and Ipads is it? Because I couldn't find it :C

Anyway, Arin looks really cool! I can't wait to look for him *heres to hoping he isn't mega rare*

-Salene
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
3/8/2014 13:11:17   
Vagaran

Arin looks quite nice, but I don't really like him. He just looks so...awkward for me. Reminds me of something, I just can't remember what though...
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 20
3/8/2014 13:38:51   
Magical Winds

Arin looks quite cool for me, kind of like void rebirth but without the helm or the sword, neat character to me
AQW  Post #: 21
3/8/2014 14:04:13   
DidYouKnowThat

Ahh yes, a Character using only a SHIELD without a weapon! I've always wanted one of those in Oversoul.

In my opinion he looks like he could fight in Winter/Snow whatever. Cap'n America, the Winter Soldier? LOL
Post #: 22
3/8/2014 14:34:19   
Andlu

Can't find BG on Play store also.
Hello guys xD
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 23
3/8/2014 14:39:00   
salene

@Above Yeah I had the same problem :D

Think about the 5 hit for Arin... 0.0
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
3/8/2014 14:47:43   
Magical Winds

5 hit for arin? kind of like void rebirth but without the helm and sword XD. or maybe it would have something to do with the blindness
AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition