Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2014 10:19:16   
Axel459
The Void Calls

@Gorillo I believe he plan for incinerate to work on spell cards isn't something that is happening anymore.

@MDK One less than you, 32 lvl 20 characters.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 576
3/27/2014 10:23:36   
Megadragonknight

Perhaps because it will be too OP if incinerate can work on spell cards. Imagine a Fireball + Incinerate which can deal 1600 damage with a total of 10 energy cost.

@megakyle
Hope you will find some characters which suit your whole liking especially Gentleman theme character.

@Axel
I thought you have more than even 50 level 20s character consider you always easily level up new characters within less than a day.
Post #: 577
3/27/2014 10:24:53   
Gorillo Titan

@MDK
I don't even think we have 50 legendaries and master characters in game.
Post #: 578
3/27/2014 10:29:17   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
Erm, I am not referring to Legendary and Master characters in-game. I am actually talking about "how many level 20s characters does every player had" which also include Apprentice and Veteran Rank.
Post #: 579
3/27/2014 10:32:07   
Gorillo Titan

Idk why someone would rank an apprentince or veteran up since they would just have to reset it though. d(-_-)b
Post #: 580
3/27/2014 10:37:40   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo Unless it's like Rainbowtheus, it's the only character in the tree and it's fun to play as, so why not level it to 20? PD for veteran too, although I have mine at 9 in case it gets an evolution *crosses fingers*. Anyways, I got 4! I would have 5 but Rainbowtheus seemed more fun than Templar the way that I was playing him, so I'll have him instead.
EDIT: 121 Master and Legendaries, give or take about 4.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 3/27/2014 10:41:22 >
DF  Post #: 581
3/27/2014 10:41:25   
Megadragonknight

@Titan
Why not, its for fun. Beside, not every characters will have evolution/rank up. We don't know which one but at least we still do it for fun.
Post #: 582
3/27/2014 10:48:05   
megakyle777

So, I've came up with a new character idea in the char discussion that's been popping around in my head for a bit. I worry it's not a cool one since I partly think it too much like all those ones where people make OP chars in the contests because they want their own char and for it to be a god rather then make it for entertainment, but I will let you guys be the judge before making it proper.
DF  Post #: 583
3/27/2014 10:51:22   
Megadragonknight

@megakyle
I will review your character once its ready to be posted.

I had many characters in mind relating to Dragons and Dragonknight. Will do my best to make each and every of my character suggestion's story very interesting one.
Post #: 584
3/27/2014 11:02:07   
megakyle777

I would like thoughts on the idea first if possible before continuing work. Most of the time I like making them for the sake of making them, but I'm sort of self conscious on this one since it reminds a bit too much of all those contest entries that are all demi gods designed to be a version of them. Partly because I designed the idea around what a idea of NPC of me would be like. Which again, is just a idea.
DF  Post #: 585
3/27/2014 11:25:33   
Gorillo Titan

Does anyone like this idea a dragon dungeon with the regular spawns being the differnet draconians from AQW and a Dragon for the boss character?
Post #: 586
3/27/2014 11:52:14   
Megadragonknight

You bet I do! Dragon dungeon! As AQW character and monster will be coming to OS with Genesis being the first, I can't wait till Draconian make their appearance in OS! :D
Post #: 587
3/27/2014 14:19:29   
Blackshock

Okay, so while hunting time gentleman with my dark incarnate, I noticed a strange parallel between dark incarnate and paladin. Must be the similar face I guess, but it's nice to know how opposite their fighting style is. Paladin tries to secure better survivability with heals while DI trades in survivability for a more aggressive fighting style. Think if DI ever got an evolution, it would look like some dark parallel to master paladin?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 588
3/27/2014 15:20:36   
Gorillo Titan

Isn't dark rank up Malakai?
Post #: 589
3/27/2014 15:26:41   
Blackshock

it could be speculation, but it's not really confirmed yet. Seems like a likely possibility though
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 590
3/27/2014 15:53:53   
Gorillo Titan

I just got an idea for characters 7 of them each a different element each called mimic when you fight them they turn into your character and do your battle animations but still keep there own deck the way to tell them apart is there eye colors are the same color as there element.

To no confuse the name they can be labeled differently in the character list like Fire mimic water mimic etc.
Post #: 591
3/27/2014 16:11:00   
DarkLore

Speaking of mimic. That would be a great way to play as a treasure chest! WE COULD! YAY!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 592
3/27/2014 17:07:06   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo

That could be like a Shapeshifter . . . (I got a pretty cool idea for it, might post it up) Done: this

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 3/27/2014 22:20:55 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 593
3/27/2014 18:56:10   
DidYouKnowThat

@Titan: Mimics are usually these.

And you should see the one in Dark Souls too. When aggroed, it sprouts arms, legs, a tongue, and basically looks like a dang Slenderman. LOL.

But ANYWHO, I wanted Nulgath to draw it with the armor, and he did. If ya look at the Wyvern, it has the armor on its knees and shoulders. Yup-yup.
Post #: 594
3/27/2014 20:53:19   
BJEBLE

@DYKT Those are the evil treasure chests! We should have something like that in OS, it's like: "SURPRISE! I can walk too!"
DF  Post #: 595
3/27/2014 22:04:23   
DidYouKnowThat

@BJEBLE: Dude, I just thought of an EPIC storyline for my NEXT OFFICIAL character suggestion!

Ok, this is just a gist ->

Man gets an eerie box. Opens it. Finds a note with <quote> (still have to think of one.
A catastrophe occurs, and I still have to think of something for that. BUT, he emerges a new creature of greed, leaving nothing behind in the box, but his heart.
So basically his heart is in that box, and it bonds with the box. (My Symbiosis idea included! )
And basically a long time later, the man's chosen path led to disaster and he regrets his choice of leaving behind his heart. (he has no heart, so he treats everyone with sheer meanness and all.
So when he is in trouble and in times of need, nobody helps him, everyone ignores him. So now he's all old and basically an empty hollow.)
The man returns to the box, and wants his heart back, right? The box opens up, and RIGHT when he's about to get his heart back, the box(heart) takes revenge on him for leaving it, and kills him.
The box finds the taste of vengeance sweet to its tongue, so it ventures out into the world (oversoul), lying in wait for the next victim.

This is just the GIST, remember, a summary. I'm going to add a lot more, but certainly not a big wall of disastrous text like how my Abyssal Titan was.

I usually don't reveal my official suggestion character(s), but this is a MUST!

I have some names planned for it ->

a) Pandora's Box
b) Karma

Or something different. You see, if I go with Pandora, for the shield animation, it can be like a phantom woman shrouding around the box or something.

Or if I go with something darker, a demonic entity or something. . . .or a statue . .. . Meh . .. for the shield animation that is.
If I do go with that, I'll add to the storyline a bit saying how it can also take your soul some way. Heh.

So how do you like this so far? I am DEFINATELY going to submit this in the next contest.
Post #: 596
3/27/2014 22:18:13   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

a) Pandora's Box

In Percy Jackson, it's a jar containing Hope and in a Chinese Odyessy, it's a piece of wood that can make you time travel

Pandora's Box is a good idea. The phantom woman could be Elpis or maybe even Pandora ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 597
3/27/2014 22:37:26   
DidYouKnowThat

I kind of feel like wanting to add souls to it, but since I have made a Soul Wyvern already, it'd be redundant.

Y'see, if I were to add souls to it, it'd have some sort of ''soul chamber'' or ''soul pool'' inside. And for the shield animation I could get some souls to float around it.

And for the souls, maybe it could be like, the tongue wraps around you and CHOKES the soul out of the victim. LOL. Or I guess it can go Om-Nom-Nom on the soul once the victim is dead. . .
Post #: 598
3/27/2014 23:21:47   
Megadragonknight

@DYKT
Well, its always better to brainstorm everything you want for your character before you start to post it.

Post #: 599
3/28/2014 0:48:07   
DidYouKnowThat

Still excited for my Soul Wyvern. . . .

The deck will be quite a surprise. xD

Especially the location. . . . .I haven't heard anything back about that, so even I'm not sure if they'll actually put SoulWyvern where I requested it to be.
But nonetheless tomorrow I shall go spam Explore at the spot. :3
Post #: 600
Page:   <<   < prev  22 23 [24] 25 26   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 143 - Read the first post!
Page 24 of 30«<2223242526>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition