Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: War Prizes

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: War Prizes
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/13/2014 17:05:02   
Ranloth
Banned

Oh wow, lmao. Basically puts you off from wanting to change your alignment, unless you just want to be the "winner" and get nothing out of it anyway. I'm liking this.
AQ Epic  Post #: 26
3/13/2014 17:19:16   
Mother1

Now that makes the war more fair. No Benadict arnolding here
Epic  Post #: 27
3/13/2014 17:28:07   
Variation

This is a good start. Too bad a lot of the alignment hoppers knew this was coming and changed before the war :P. At least they're trying though, I have to give them credit for that.
Post #: 28
3/15/2014 19:25:10   
The berserker killer

Yes, I believe it is fair! Please tell friends about this post before war is over.Everyone can work just as hard, the rich kids can even "buy" the role of most influential faction if they want. Either way, everyone gets a chance and everyone can get a shot at the prizes.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 29
3/15/2014 22:40:16   
Samurai_ED

Not supported. This is pretty much just giving the most powerful faction even more stuff. Everyone contributes to the war so why should ONE faction get more rewards? I know that the winning alignment gets rewards also, but getting MORE rewards for the best faction just doesnt make sense.... Players may join the faction the last day and get all the rewards...
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/15/2014 23:55:58   
ambien

the war that killed epic duel as far as one sided . like posted in this post players are saying exile gets all the cream. ( well that is very well could be true. ) now why is legion even playing in the war? the set up for the war was bad, like posted they should of did it like vault wars started exile and legion at 0 and then let us go at it. all l see playing 10--1 is exile players really sad if the devs think this was a good idea l think they missed the boat, ferry, and the cruise to. the war is going to drag on l think for 3 weeks let just get it over with in one week please.

the rockets red glare is nice when they leave the launcher but that is about it. l am really sad being a long time player in epic duel seeing this happen every time a war is ( players jump ship ) every time an nothing is done about it. what would the devs do every legion player jumped ship to exile and made a factions for ship jumpers the war would be done with and we all would get the cream in this game as far as items go.

when a legion players goes into battle they should say ( early gratz on winning the war to the exile factions ) why not it is going to happen.
maybe the devs can add something else to the game next update so player can do some else then fight a war that is one sided.

my thoughts on this

always the syfy
have fun play until your fingers bleed war must go on
Post #: 31
3/16/2014 11:33:32   
kosmo

we don t have enought details to know if its true that exile will have an advange.

for what i can see, the influence gained by both sides can be easely manipulated whit this new sistem.

< Message edited by kosmo -- 3/16/2014 11:35:24 >
Epic  Post #: 32
3/16/2014 11:38:59   
Ranloth
Banned

quote:

Titan @Titan_EpicDuel
Enjoying the WAR?! We hear your feedback and we'll get fixes and tweaks out this week! More WAR is in store!
https://twitter.com/Titan_EpicDuel/status/445210449874014210

I'm hoping for giving behind-the-scenes variable Influence boost to the losing side. Basically, that boost would adjust to the amount of current Exile/Legion players (total in-game or active within x period of time), and make the number advantage almost null. This way, it'd be purely based on effort. Number advantage wouldn't do much, but would actually make the Exiles work for their rewards, as much as Legion does.
AQ Epic  Post #: 33
3/16/2014 12:00:08   
comicalbike

well good luck to titan i will wait till balance comes
Epic  Post #: 34
3/16/2014 12:07:44   
One Winged Angel1357

If they could balance the numbers out so that number advantages mean nothing and it is just about which side is giving it their all then that would be a great way to "fix" the war system.

The system isn't actually broken it just isn't completely fair from a numbers stand point which annoys players
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 35
3/17/2014 12:24:51   
The berserker killer

quote:

Number advantage wouldn't do much, but would actually make the Exiles work for their rewards, as much as Legion does

Guys I understand what you're saying but, once again, the sole purpose of this thread is to discuss the reward gains for not only the winning alignment but for the Most Influential Faction/s on either alignment.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 36
3/17/2014 13:10:27   
Noobatron x3000

There isn't really a war going on , Exile has a 1.7 million lead. Its not a war its a blood bath.

That's my first point .

2ndly making it so only the most influential faction/s get the prizes is even worse then the current system and the current systems bad enough. Your suggestion would mean anyone apart from the hardcore players may as well ignore the update.
Post #: 37
3/17/2014 13:31:00   
The berserker killer

My suggestion is not for ONLY the most influential factions, it INCLUDES the most influential faction. Meaning that war prizes go to the Winning Alignment AND the Most Influential Faction.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> RE: War Prizes
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition