Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Dishonored Veldrin Designs and *maybe* some Fan Art

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> Dishonored Veldrin Designs and *maybe* some Fan Art
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/10/2014 19:47:55   
Razen

This is going to be where I upload my designs for my Pre-AQ/DF Fanfiction, The Dishonored Veldrin. They are pencil works.

Links:

Dishonored Veldrin Elementals:

Myodei - Ice Elemental

Zolkt - Earth Elemental

Vyrdae - Darkness Elemental

Other Characters:

Pyromancer

ShadowCrow

Froiy, Elemental Spirit of Perception

ShadowCrow Version 2.0.

< Message edited by Razen -- 10/14/2014 22:00:38 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/10/2014 19:49:04   
Razen

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
3/10/2014 19:50:47   
Razen

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/10/2014 20:16:21   
solomi123

You , sir , are incredibly talented with the pencil :3
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
3/10/2014 21:57:56   
Azan

Wow, I really like the first one! He's splendid.
Post #: 5
3/10/2014 22:09:43   
Razen

Oh, well, thank you both.

@Azan: No love for Zolkt? ;~; I had to go over his torso like 7 times to properly get that tree trunk shaded.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
3/11/2014 11:21:33   
Conadetrion

Well this is quite amazing. Do u think its possible to put them in df
DF MQ  Post #: 7
3/11/2014 14:40:07   
Razen

It shouldn't be impossible to put them in DragonFable, but I find that the likelihood of that happening being quite implausible. That isn't to say that it is impossible. I just doubt that it will ever happen as those two are tied into my fanfiction which is quite a sprawling tale as is of current, so I don't see DragonFable implementing it into their game in the near future.

I don't know of a feasible way to depict the Darkness, Wind, or Light elementals. I don't really know how to work with drawing water, so the Water elemental's out. That just leaves the Fire and Energy elementals, Zynaer and Dyjhal respectively. If I find the time, I might draw one of them. I guess you guys can decide which one sounds more intriguing.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 8
3/11/2014 14:53:48   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

Hey Razen,

I didn't know you were a Pencilmancer as well. I might be missing something but I am sure I've never seen your gallery in the old section. Correct me if I am wrong.

Anyways, the first piece from the torso up looks TM inspired. Is it?
On a whole, it's really well drawn. You sure have something going with those robes.

For the second one, the detailing is godly. I must specially commend the effort made on the proportions seeing as its tree based.

I would like to see you take on the human body with armors, without much covering. What say?
And lastly, just one suggestion.

Try darkening your outlines and a few detail lines using an 8B pencil, a felt tip pen or just a regular black gel pen. It's kinda hard seeing the detailing with plain pencil lines.

Keep at it. Cheers.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 9
3/11/2014 15:00:19   
Razen

TM inspired? Not really. The face was inspired by Drakonnan in all honesty, an oddity seeing as it's an ice elemental and all.

As for the old section and such, I don't recall to be honest. And outlining and details, I don't have an 8B pencil, I'm afraid. I think that 6B's the highest I've got, but I rarely touch it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
3/21/2014 3:16:06   
Flamehead 12

Two astounding pieces. Great shading and line work. Perhaps a little more focus with space, shape, & foreshortening? Besides that, I would just say to play with your values more and try to get your full range of values.
Again amazing work cannot wait to see more in this gallery!

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 11
3/21/2014 16:37:30   
Razen

I'll probably work more on those if I was actually drawing a scene rather than providing just a visual representation of characters. I suppose I could do scenes as well, but I'm only probably going to do ones that people actually ask about/want to see(You'd have to read The Dishonored Veldrin *wink wink nudge nudge*).
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
3/21/2014 16:41:29   
Arthur
How We Roll Winner
Dec14

I have an idea, actually.

Why don't you draw something epic which is related to your story and then cropping it, turn it into your signature so that when people click on it, they can be redirected to your story?

That way, they can know that your artworks are based on your story.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 13
3/21/2014 19:09:08   
Flamehead 12

aha ok I will look for it. Probably will not read too far into it if it is too long though aha.
I cannot wait to see more illustrations out of you! And click my signature and check it out while I am here.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
3/28/2014 19:21:41   
Razen

@Arthur: I do have somewhat of a plan for that now(I'm thinking of having all of the elementals heads' in a fashion like Glais's).

@Flamehead12: I did look at some of your stuff. I might comment on it later.

I did a new one. Vyrdae, the Darkness Elemental.

It's meant to be symmetric and all as in the style of Rorschach inkblot tests, but I suppose that this is close enough. I can safely say after this that I will never speak bad about anyone that can draw Rorschach style inkblots.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
3/28/2014 22:09:14   
Warmonger DragonJax
Creative!

@Razen: Reminds me of Dage for some reason?All you art is so good and I don't know your anatomy is correct I keep screwing it up when it comes to the legs even though I got the anatomy online.But the best one here in my opinion is the nature elemental that is awesome.The first one looks like a necromancer than an ice mage.Good luck hope to see more.

Post #: 16
3/28/2014 22:37:22   
Razen

Well, thanks DragonJax. I don't really see Myodei as a necromancer(funny you say that actually...), but I guess it is because I didn't really shade his "skin" to appear as ice.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
4/15/2014 9:26:23   
solomi123

Vyrdae looks really cool :3
You could try making dark smoke-thing comic out from his body like SMUDD and make the bottom part blurry so he could have a spookier look

*MUNCH* exceeds 500X100 pixel size allowed. See
the Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 18
7/20/2014 15:47:09   
Razen

Oi, it's been some time. These two aren't really... related to The Dishonored Veldrin, but...I guess you could say somewhat-ish Fan Art(not really, but let's go with that).

That's a Pyromancer. The bottom left(viewer's left) of his face is incredibly burnt up to the point that muscles are visible. It's not my best work, but neither is the next one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
7/20/2014 15:48:44   
Razen

Alright, this one's name is ShadowCrow, a necromancer with an over-sized raven skull serving as his mask. I'm not sure if he is meant to be a lich or not. I know that it's not shaded. I didn't feel like shading this one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
8/12/2014 3:42:16   
Razen

Well, I've joined in on the Elemental Spirit train... And this is Froiy, Elemental Spirit of Perception. Yes, he is blind in one eye. His little doohickey on his other eye is to help make up for that. He can direct his soul arrows and soul javelins by whistling.

Oh, I also stole Tybii's idea of including a link to a larger version for this one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 21
8/12/2014 4:35:13   
Ragsrun
DF Artist

Welcome to the baaaaaanndwagon! *jazz hands*

8D

Bu' really. When y'mentioned he'd be somethin' like a rogue, I didn't think it'd be like...a Robin Hood-esque rogue. He still looks really human too (not that I'm implying that's a bad thing).
Also, I just realized that the monocle/scope I've been proddin' you about is actually a...thingy with two lenses. I really thought one of the lenses was just a random decoration. Sorry. ;
What colors and/or element do you think he'd have, anyhow? Just curious.

Edit: Is it coincidence that his name is similar to Sigmund Freud's last name?

< Message edited by Tybira -- 8/12/2014 4:37:04 >
DF  Post #: 22
8/12/2014 4:49:34   
Razen

Eh, I just went for more Ranger-y. The backhand is probably too small, but I'm lazy. Element? Probably wind with a mix of nature. Color...hmm, I'd say a light green due to the Perception Embodiment with a light gray or white base, maybe black but probably not. I'd say that his very human-like appearance is just due to wanting to appear as he did in life for the most part.

The similarity to Freud's last name isn't necessarily coincidence. I was thinking of Freud when I came up with the name, but I dunno if there would be any traits linked to Freud or anything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 23
8/16/2014 16:14:38   
flashbang

Can you do some art of
spoiler:

Tomix falling into the void core?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 24
10/13/2014 23:22:55   
Razen

Here's a new Shadowcrow.

@Flashbang: Eh...I'm too busy to do that.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> DragonFable Art Gallery >> Dishonored Veldrin Designs and *maybe* some Fan Art
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition