Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/22/2014 23:43:42   
Conadetrion

For ChronoZ There should the final attack move should be a giant array ov attacks and it should rewind the movements ov those attacks still causing major damage
DF MQ  Post #: 101
3/23/2014 1:32:16   
eatfist

I agree with that guy about the final
AQW  Post #: 102
3/23/2014 5:31:28   
axell5

Guys what are the combos that unlock the stun skill? all i know is sword-> bow
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 103
3/23/2014 5:32:38   
dsicarii

@axell5 Bow -> Sword.

Mind more often in clouds or spreadsheets than in the game :P
"Main"s ~ Kariah | Anwar Rashid Malik | Mirna
DF  Post #: 104
3/23/2014 5:36:34   
axell5

by the way, can someone list me all possible combos for chronoZ and their effects because they're too much for me to remember Dx
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 105
3/23/2014 7:14:09   
zeroxex

@axell5
these are what I've found so far. s=sword b=bow m=magic
s+s
s+s+s
s+s+b=DoT
s+s+m=dmg boost
b+b=AoE
b+m=spotter(not sure what it does)
b+s=unlocks time grinder finisher
m+m=unlocks healing finisher
m+m+m
m+m+s=turns into s+s
m+m+b=turns into b+s
m+m+b+m=crit boost
m+m+b+b=lower enemy dmg
m+m+b+s=turns into s+s+s
m+b=hit is a crit
I did these the night the kick and healing skills were added and haven't played since so I dont know if anything has been changed since.
any additions or corrections are welcomed
AQW Epic  Post #: 106
3/23/2014 8:09:19   
dsicarii

Alright, let's see... I'm not sure I've gotten everything nearly correct, and a lot of damage percentages I'm not sure of either, haven't done enough testing to know for certain. I also didn't write these down when I should have so I've been running numbers through a calculator sleepily as I've tested tonight to write stuff down, but this is what I've got so far.

2-turn combos
Magic -> Bow
1 hit of 150% -> 1 hit of 250%
Future Sight combo finished - Guaranteed crit (So the 250% always crits to become 500%)

Bow -> Magic
2 hits of 100% -> 4 hits of 50%
Spotter Combo finished

Bow -> Bow
2 hits of 100% -> 4 hits ~75% on target, 1 hit ~75% all?
Dimensional Quake combo finished

Unlock Combos
Magic -> Magic
1 hit of 150% -> 1 hit of 150%
Accelerate Regeneration combo part 2

Magic -> Sword
1 hit of 150% -> 6 hits of 50%
Bullet Time combo part 2

Bow -> Sword
2 hits of 100% -> 4 hits of 100%
Time Grinder combo part 2

Sword -> Magic
2 hits of 100% -> 6 hits 50%
Bullet Time combo part 2

Sword -> Bow
2 hits of 100% -> 5 hits of 40%
Time Grinder combo part 2

Sword -> Sword
2 hits of 100% -> 5 hits 50%
Piercing combo part 2

3-turn Combos
I will only list what the 3rd part of the combo does, damage-wise, as the first two are the same as whatever 2-turn full or partial combo
Magic -> Magic -> Magic
4 hits of 100%
Effect Rewind combo finished

Magic -> Sword -> Magic // Bow -> Sword -> Magic // Sword -> Magic -> Magic // Sword -> Bow -> Magic
2 hits of 225%
Focus combo finished

Magic -> Sword -> Bow // Bow -> Sword -> Bow // Sword -> Magic -> Bow // Sword -> Bow -> Bow
8 hits of 20%
Cripple combo finished (-25 PowerBoost 3 turns)

Magic -> Sword -> Sword // Bow -> Sword -> Sword // Sword -> Magic -> Sword // Sword -> Bow -> Sword // Sword -> Sword -> Sword
11 hits of 70%
Dimensional Rift combo finished, additional 40 mana consumed

Sword -> Sword -> Magic
5 hits of 75%
Dimensional Strength combo finished (Power Boost 50 Powerboost, 3 turns)

Sword -> Sword -> Bow
4 hits of 25%
Aging combo finished (50% DoT for 5 turns)

Edit: Editing out some ~s and ?s as I further test and get enough consistent numbers to be comfortable removing my doubts from virtual paper.
Edit 2: And apparently just plain changing some numbers when it turns out I miscalculated when writing this up the first time (ie. Bow->Magic's Magic is coming back as 50% now rather than the ~75% I thought it was the first time/with a different weapon that also had a much larger range).
Edit: Hoo boy, this is the result of nearly 6 straight hours of testing to find precise numbers, and now I'm preeetty much done *grumble*save for that one combo that won't give me consistent percentages betwixt weapons*grumble*. Everything else is now consistent across all of my weapons (including the several I bought just for testing because of range differences) and across a few different mobs that I've been testing on, so the numbers I've gotten are pretty solid at the moment. I feel comfortable leaving this as it is for now and coming back to double-check numbers and try to figure out that last combo's percentage after some much needed and much delayed sleep (yay weekends), as well as running the numbers with a wider range of weapons, mobs, and probably across a couple other characters of mine just to make sure I've got these correct. Hopefully what I've got so far will help some of you in the meantime :)
Final Edit: Have now had time to test thoroughly with multiple weapons across multiple characters, all numbers proving consistent now, this is final until/unless Verly changes things up again. Hopefully it'll be a useful resource for at least someone besides myself in the meantime :)

< Message edited by dsicarii -- 3/26/2014 12:37:09 >
DF  Post #: 107
3/23/2014 9:25:54   
eatfist

Velry i think the chrono z class should come with an item in game tht tells all the combos
AQW  Post #: 108
3/23/2014 9:49:21   
Dracojan

very nice, dsicarii.
DF  Post #: 109
3/23/2014 10:39:29   
Midnightsoul

I hope there's the Fast Forward move where all cooldowns are reset.
I kinda want it so that it resets every battle...but now I'm just asking for it to be OP, right?

DF AQW Epic  Post #: 110
3/23/2014 11:43:45   
eatfist

Who thinks the class is perfect as is and is ready to go even if they dont add a final
AQW  Post #: 111
3/23/2014 11:54:45   
The Odor

Above: I do not see the need for some final smash ability and agree with it seeming ready. But if Verly wants to tinker abit with it I am fine with that.
Midnight: Yeah with the aweinspiring heal the ability to drop cooldowns would be to much.

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 112
3/23/2014 12:11:22   
axell5

i think the skill next to time grinder(stun) should have increased duration because the stun is random(may go with 1 turn or may go with 3) and it's basicaly very weak in defensive mode. Maybe a final move for faster kills? Something that isn't insanely powerful but enough to take down a normal monster. And it really gets into my nerves when i see blank spaces where skills must be T_T.

< Message edited by axell5 -- 3/23/2014 12:18:56 >
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 113
3/23/2014 12:17:55   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

The stun isn't random. There's a long stun combo and a short stun combo.

And I have an idea for the blank spaces.... :)
AQ MQ  Post #: 114
3/23/2014 12:19:45   
axell5

oooh so it comes from different combos :OOO alright! what about the debuffing skill? 1 is way too short for such cooldowns
AQ DF MQ Epic  Post #: 115
3/23/2014 12:51:50   
AugustoCP

quote:

And I have an idea for the blank spaces.... :)

:D I love this cat-box guy! I don't even care if the skills are weak, I just want to get rid of those damn blank spaces, everytime I look at them OCD kicks in and I get a voice in my head "You need to farm more, you have unlocked all skills, you are weak"

Emperor of the Chronomancer Penguins, Conqueror of the Underworld and sushi addict.
DF AQW  Post #: 116
3/23/2014 20:29:56   
eatfist

Yeah he is going to fill the blank spaces thank verly
I agree those blanks were driving me nuts

< Message edited by eatfist -- 3/23/2014 20:31:20 >
AQW  Post #: 117
3/24/2014 8:40:09   
syberkatt

The Blink skill - I used this and then crit several times on my next turn. My opponent was defeated, and I still had to attack for one more round despite it being on 0 HP.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 118
3/24/2014 12:48:45   
Dante Redorigin

I think a final endgame move would be a welcome thing, something in line with the power finishers we have the for base and Atlean classes. Also I think I mentioned this already, but what about the combo finisher animations? We have two with trademark animations (Time Grinder with the power saw, and Dimensional Rift with the multi-strike lightning burst) but all the other combo finishers are just rehashes of the other parts of the other combos.
Post #: 119
3/24/2014 18:25:55   
jkpopcorn1

so I have a question if you've already bought the poster/calendar will you still be able to get the df rewards or are you going to have to repurchase?
Post #: 120
3/24/2014 18:40:13   
Ash

quote:

The Blink skill - I used this and then crit several times on my next turn. My opponent was defeated, and I still had to attack for one more round despite it being on 0 HP.

That's not a bug, that's how the skill has to function. It's telling the game to give you X number of extra turns so you have to use up those turns then the game can check if the opponent is dead. It's a quirk in how the skills are designed. The original Chronomancer's Blink and the ChronoCorrupter's Blink have the same issue.

jkpopcorn1 - Verly mentioned the answer earlier in the thread I believe and on Twitter.
quote:

Verlyrus ‏@VerlyrusAE Mar 22
Hey everyone! If you have already entered your 2014 calendar code, you will still receive the ChronoZ class after it releases!
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 121
3/24/2014 19:30:38   
eatfist

So when we going to see those blank spot ideas? verly
AQW  Post #: 122
3/24/2014 19:38:32   
Midnightsoul

@Verlyrus

I think the Blind skill (Bullet Time) needs to have a longer duration. The fact that it has requires a set of moves to use and that it only lasts two turns after use is pretty sad. The shield is already pretty weak so it's hard for ChronoZ to play defensively.

Also, can the shield and damage be improved?

< Message edited by Midnightsoul -- 3/24/2014 19:46:45 >
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 123
3/24/2014 22:05:15   
Warmonger Starsaber

It turns my skin pigment yellow when i use the left side of the skill set and I'd like to see the heal skill buffed a bit like the DL Armor. MP is a bit of a problem because it consumes a lot of it before the Ultimate piece of the combo can be used so it may need a MP regen skill. Overall it looks good and I can't wait to see it finished.

AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 124
3/25/2014 2:11:57   
jkpopcorn1

hi I was wondering if per say you already bought the calendar/poster and this class came out would it just show up in the redeem thing on artix.com or would I have to repurchase the class?
Post #: 125
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 [5] 6 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread
Page 5 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition