Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/25/2014 11:06:56   
Temporal SoulWeaver

If i may make a Suggestion for a Skill?

Corrupt Chrono-blade: This skill may only Activate upon Completing 2 or more Combos (More Stronger when more Combos are completed max power at 4 combo Finishes) When using it you Warp causing Chrono-energy to slice your target(but not damage it...yet) after 12 Cuts are made to your Enemy your Character extends their hand and closes their palm into a Fist and causes ALL 12 Hits to complete causing 12 attacks to rapidly Assault your Target. It can do a max damage Power of 120% of your Weapons damage for All attacks in that skill. 2 Combos = 100% 3 Combos = 110% 4 combos = 120%

Chrono-bow vengence
The Bow Extends to fire 5 shots and Causes 50% weapon damage for each one then Charges up a final 6th shot for 150% damage.

Corrupt Chrono-split
Your Character splits into two versions of themselves and Attacks The First one using Their Actual Weapon the Second using their Chrono-blaster and after the two attacks finish a 3rd attack commences when the two versions merge back into the one again causing a Chrono blast to strike their foe.

Volatile Chrono-warp
You sacrifice 20% of your Currrent HP to hit All enemies in range for 200% of the health Sacrificed...Earning 10% of the Hp back for every Enemy you manage to kill with the Skill.

Chrono-styled Pun ownage
Your Enemy is Forced to hear the Worst puns viewed by time...causing them to be debuffed with -50 hit and 10% damage every turn for 5 turns.

These are all just Ideas....feel free to tweak them as you see fit.
DF  Post #: 126
3/25/2014 18:28:07   
eatfist

Hey Verly catbox guy i want to see those skills or an idea would it kill you to give a hint

< Message edited by eatfist -- 3/25/2014 20:08:40 >

"Insanity is what makes us what we are" Eatfist
AQW  Post #: 127
3/25/2014 19:21:05   
Conadetrion

I like the speed up move they put on ChronZ. Its very helpful. And the fact that it doesn't have continuous cooldown is evn bettr. The rewind move is brilliant to me. Im a sucker for animation so I would say more animation on the rewind since it is a full heal hp/mp but thats juss a suggestion. The rewind doesn't have continuous eithr which makes it evn bettr. The kick is weird tho is it supposed to look that? Idk it looks a lil off to me but everything is juss fine. I hope I am able to have my own when its released
DF MQ  Post #: 128
3/26/2014 4:14:31   
Temporal SoulWeaver

Btw i feel as if the attacks of the ChronoZ seems to be Lag when it comes to the Sword only combo...Dimensional Rfit. As if the game can't really keep up much...Hopefully that won't be an Issue upon release Although i just thought i'd let you know either way
DF  Post #: 129
3/26/2014 10:36:37   
shadow dragon666

Fun and interesting to play, makes me want to change up my skills every time I use it vs using the same old over and over and over. So you've got something right on that front just out the gate.

What I'm seeing and kind going shy away is the power, it's alright..But comparatively to other classes out there it seems abit lowish then again I'm used to a few different classes of really high power, and I'd figure a calendar class is roughly or should be on par with KAA, which in this case it feels like it's short.

Though art and animations are also quite nifty, the one thing i have a problem is finding matching gear that I own, though i'm betting something is already or will be released to match and thus eliminates that issue.

8/10 It's got some good solid working ground, the power or lack of seemingly is what is the drive away, also me not knowing all it's tricks in terms of the combos yet but that also adds a level of fun to it as well. I'd think about it if I had some spare money, and if it were beefed a little bit.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 130
3/28/2014 22:55:43   
eatfist

So is the class live yet or is it still being toyed with
AQW  Post #: 131
3/28/2014 23:41:45   
snakehulk21220

im kinda curious what happened too, i cant test it anymore so id like to know what happened to it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 132
3/29/2014 2:46:15   
Lord Ferret

@snakehulk21220 I think it is now getting ready for release after everyone has played with it and left there comments about it, So now its up to Verlyrus and the DF crew to get it out for us.
@eatfist you are probably right on that one now we wait.

< Message edited by Lord Ferret -- 3/31/2014 1:34:45 >

AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 133
3/29/2014 11:19:27   
snakehulk21220

@Lord Ferret i dunno about that, verlyrus was talking about new skills for the empty slots, those would need testing still wouldnt they?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 134
3/29/2014 14:18:59   
eatfist

I guess we wont know what it is till its finally released. I guess hes just tweaking and then is going to release it
AQW  Post #: 135
3/30/2014 19:17:06   
superbat67

All the skills are pretty good and its a definite improvement from the the first version. Now I'm regretting not buying the 2014 calendar
Post #: 136
3/31/2014 2:00:10   
Midnightsoul

^Ummm...you can still get it I believe..
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 137
3/31/2014 11:16:29   
snakehulk21220

yup the calendar is still available for the moment at heromart.com
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 138
3/31/2014 15:16:25   
  Verlyrus
DragonFable Boxcat

If you have a 2014 Calendar code, you can re-submit it now and obtain the ChronoZ armor in-game! Yay!
AQ MQ  Post #: 139
3/31/2014 16:02:04   
SonicTbear

Thanks Verlyrus! ^^

spoiler:

This class is definitely the best Calendar Class, by far. The only thing I don't like, but also find funny are the last 3 skills...
As soon as I get 7k gold, I'm saving... Speaking of which... I need to gather gold for when the strategy guide comes out so I can know what stats to invest in...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 140
3/31/2014 16:03:45   
Emperor Meef

Yay!!! Thanks Verlyrus!

Now, it's time for me to go to the corner and wish I had bought the calendar.

< Message edited by Emperor Meef -- 3/31/2014 16:04:24 >
Post #: 141
3/31/2014 16:22:34   
BraveSirRobin

The class is great!(having not played this...ShadowHunter ) I especially liked the heal and the two-turn skip.You could even say(I hope no one else has already said this)that it is a Timeskip!...
Yeah that wasn't as funny as I first thought.

The only thing I don't like about it is its gone and I need it to beat Crest!
(I have a lot of catching up to do.)

Oh and hello everyone!
Post #: 142
3/31/2014 17:26:13   
snakehulk21220

^if you actually own the calendar you can now claim your class
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 143
3/31/2014 17:32:49   
BraveSirRobin

@snakehulk21220 The sad thing is I don't have the calendar.It is one awesome armor though.Maybe one day I'll get the calendar.
Post #: 144
3/31/2014 17:42:14   
Shadows Morgenstern

Mwahahaah! Got it! Thanks Verlyrus! ^^

Your signature has been removed because Photobucket replaced it
with a third-party hosting notice that was too large for the forums.
DF  Post #: 145
3/31/2014 18:43:41   
Midnightsoul

I'm quite disappointed of the new moves.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 146
3/31/2014 19:18:52   
eatfist

Join tehe freaking club the added moves are useless
AQW  Post #: 147
3/31/2014 19:43:11   
Bamzalot

The added skills are amazing! Now if I paint myself gold, cyan, then put on some color custom wings, I can pretend to be my dragon by skipping turns for no reason!

I will say that I am a bit annoyed that the combo lag is still there. Will this likely be fixed? This is the only thing keeping me from falling in love with this class. Another thing I have noticed is that I can't save it to my armor closet. Much like the Shadow Hunter. This seems to be an issue with combo classes. Well, I'm not too lazy. I can equip the class and all my items until this problem is resolved.

Thanks for the great class!
Post #: 148
4/1/2014 10:43:01   
madman 13

I can actually think of a tactical advantage to skipping turns under some circumstances. The most obvious one doesn't apply right now, but I also remember situations in the past where I have wanted to.. so they aren't that bad.
MQ  Post #: 149
4/1/2014 21:39:48   
Midnightsoul

^Well, you don't need three "skip" moves
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  3 4 5 [6] 7   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [DragonFable] >> DragonFable General Discussion >> RE: =DF= ChronoZ Testing Discussion Thread
Page 6 of 7«<34567>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition