Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Items

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Items
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/16/2014 13:32:43   
s0u1ja b0y

Has anyone noticed they never make a complete item set. Its always 1 item short.
Epic  Post #: 1
3/17/2014 20:48:52   
ambien

l have notice it maybe because they are waiting for new phase
Post #: 2
3/17/2014 23:07:55   
Dual Thrusters

@soulja

There's the bunny gear. If you want to complete it, there's even a hairstyle.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/17/2014 23:22:29   
Noobatron x3000

Because people have no interest in gear (rightly or wrongly)

Theres a reason everyone is running around with the abyss physical primary weapon and the energy azrael aux and not to forget the abyss bot/ blood hawk

Platinum pride armour to if they have it.

The reason is obvious no one cares about what gear looks like or whether its a set they want the gear that provides the maximum advantage that takes the least amount of skill to use. Gear that can beat someone who's a far better pvper is optimal . And this gear does precisely that .

< Message edited by Noobatron x3000 -- 3/18/2014 0:03:16 >
Post #: 4
3/18/2014 10:29:21   
Predator9657

^ Yup; people prefer winning to looking cool with a full set of one style of gear.

*MUNCH* exceeds 50 KB file size allowed. See the
Universal Forum Rules on Signature Guidelines.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/fb.asp?m=17051283
Epic  Post #: 5
3/18/2014 10:51:44   
Mother1

@ Noobatron x3000

I actually own the platinum pride armor by since delta left I don't use it anymore. The robots I don't own and even if I did still wouldn't use them since I like my vintage bot, and the hatching rush core to me < my massive strike mutating item.

Not everyone cares about that you know.
Epic  Post #: 6
3/18/2014 11:47:51   
Xendran

@mother1: you are not the majority, however. You don't look at a game and say "well this 5% of our level 40s are still using weapons for looks, so everything is fine".

When you see the vast majority of players using the same sets of weapons, but your intention is for players to use whatever looks bets, your game has something wrong with it.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 7
3/18/2014 11:58:00   
Mother1

@ Xendran

I get what you are saying problem here is that they did this way too late. From alpha to delta, they had promo's and items based off power not looks. Now all of a sudden they try to make the game about looking good?

Bad combination big time. It doesn't help as well that all the skins are expensive as heck as well.
Epic  Post #: 8
3/18/2014 11:59:35   
Xendran

I seriously think they would make massive amounts of money if they just let us skin our gear with our other items, and i have no clue why they haven't done it. It's literally free money because it's not hard to implement...

There is really no excuse since you can check the damage type in the stats screen.

< Message edited by Xendran -- 3/18/2014 12:00:06 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 9
3/18/2014 12:10:55   
DarkDevil

staff don't usually tend to release items in the form of sets , even the bunny ones are just not all made to form a set althought they are all made on the same style "bunny and easter eggs" , this is not that they are a set but are just "more items to celebrate the same event".

they probably release items based on the designs they have.
if there is no armor design , they don't need to make one just to make it a set.
if you are interested in a whole set of something the easiest way is to suggest them (including art design as that's what staff need to make an item)
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel General Discussion >> Items
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition