Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Battle Gems

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: Battle Gems
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/18/2014 15:44:32   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

Nope, for now it's only on Apple devices. Once they fix up the bugs and have a stable build to work with, they'll port it to other devices.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
3/18/2014 15:45:18   
  Digital X

Beep Beep! ArchKnight AQ / ED

Good to know thanks, fingers crossed I'll find a nice Android based phone when my contract ends this year.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 27
3/18/2014 16:12:37   
The Hollow Soul

I'm really enjoying it so far! Good job AE!

I'm not sure if they're taking bugs here or not, but if so I have ran into a small one in the shop. Sometimes the pictures won't load. It isn't game breaking because you can just leave the shop and come back and it's normally cleared up.
DF  Post #: 28
3/18/2014 16:14:39   
Elgar

Hey guys, I love this game, freaking amazing, does anyone know how the pvp system works? I can't seem to get heads or tails about playing with other players. Do I need to have friends on facebook to fight them or can I fight anyone in game? I'm really hoping they didn't ruin the pvp system by only letting us battle our "friends", I don't even know anyone else who plays.
Post #: 29
3/18/2014 17:23:25   
peacemaker

I have some questions.

1) assuming I get an ipad, how would I go about getting Battle Gems for it please?

2) So I HAVE to have a facebook page/account/whatever it's called to download it please?

3) What would be the best ipad to get for the sole purpose (cheapest, but best "value for money" - est that there is) of getting and downloading BG please?

note, I know that it's available on the iphone, but I'm not interested in getting a new mobile phone as mine works fine and it isn't a "smart" phone. (Talk, text, tells the time. That's all it does, that's all I need it for and to do.)

Thanks in advance,
Peacemaker.

I help. HS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
3/18/2014 17:52:32   
Nightmarefang

can we safely assume the founders package will still be around after they release it for other platforms? I don't own any apple things so...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 31
3/18/2014 18:22:25   
Morlock Darccastle
Staff Tester

quote:

can we safely assume the founders package will still be around after they release it for other platforms? I don't own any apple things so...

Yes. The Founder package will remain available until the game has been released for all intended platforms.

< Message edited by Morlock Darccastle -- 3/18/2014 18:24:02 >

~Morlock Darccastle
Battle Gems Lead Tester
https://www.facebook.com/morlockdarccastle.ae
https://twitter.com/Morlock_AE
AQW  Post #: 32
3/18/2014 18:23:30   
draketh99
Purple Armadillo

quote:

Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.

Peacemaker: I can't really recommend which apple product you'd want to get, as it depends on personal preference, but according to their Apple Story Preview you will need a device that supports iOS 4.3 at the oldest.
DF  Post #: 33
3/18/2014 18:28:19   
Morlock Darccastle
Staff Tester

Peacemaker:

Personally, I would wait until the Android release goes live and buy an Android tablet. More bang for you buck. However, as draketh said, this is all personal preference.

To download Battle Gems, you would go to the App Store, search for "Battle Gems" (without quotes), and download the app of Artix Entertainment.

You do not need a Facebook account to play, but it is advised, as you will be able to synchronise your gameplay with other devices.

< Message edited by Morlock Darccastle -- 3/18/2014 18:43:03 >
AQW  Post #: 34
3/18/2014 18:59:34   
The Hollow Soul

quote:

1) assuming I get an ipad, how would I go about getting Battle Gems for it please?

2) So I HAVE to have a facebook page/account/whatever it's called to download it please?

3) What would be the best ipad to get for the sole purpose (cheapest, but best "value for money" - est that there is) of getting and downloading BG please?

note, I know that it's available on the iphone, but I'm not interested in getting a new mobile phone as mine works fine and it isn't a "smart" phone. (Talk, text, tells the time. That's all it does, that's all I need it for and to do.)

1. Go to the itunes app store on your Ipad, if you get one, and search for battle gems. Download from there for free.
2. No you don't need a facebook account, but it is helpful if you need more energy to do battles. (founder gives unlimited energy) and it'll let you play multi-platform when it is released for web and android.

< Message edited by The Hollow Soul -- 3/18/2014 19:00:36 >
DF  Post #: 35
3/18/2014 19:01:32   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

We now have official threads for this forum, and as such I am locking this one. Thank you Doomsday for creating this thread in the meantime!

Please use the following threads to discuss/ask questions about BattleGems

=BG= BattleGems is LIVE! - A general discussion thread for BattleGems
=BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers - Have a question? Know the answer to someone else's question? Post them here!
=BG= Staff Information Thread - See something for BG announced from a staff member? Post and discuss it here!
=BG= New Topic Suggestions - Have an idea for a new topic in this board? This is the place to suggest it.

Please also read the =BG= Board Rules if you haven't already to know what is and isn't allowed here.

~Mritha
BG GD Head Moderator
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 36
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: Battle Gems
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition