Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 3 of 21«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/19/2014 15:36:39   
Morlock Darccastle
Staff Tester

@monkeyman4241995: I would advise on waiting until the bug possibly gets fixed. If you reported the bug on the Tracker, all you can do is wait for now. If it won't be fixed even after the bug fix goes live, we'll look into resetting.

~Morlock Darccastle
Battle Gems Lead Tester
https://www.facebook.com/morlockdarccastle.ae
https://twitter.com/Morlock_AE
AQW  Post #: 51
3/19/2014 16:14:46   
liy010

So Founder is a limited time offer...

quote:

Limited Time Offer: Become a Founder!
Now is your only chance to become a Battle Gems Founder! Support the game during this launch and UNLOCK EVERYTHING with a one-time payment that is cheaper than a Pizza. …and our game comes with “extra-cheese” at no extra charge. Purchase the Founder Package during this limited time offer for $9.99, you shall receive:

UNLIMITED turns! (Yeah. Unlimited. In your face Crushy Candy game!)
Exclusive Dragon Knight Armor, Weapon, Wings & Helm
Permanent Gold boost
The Skeleton Key
AdventureQuest Worlds MMO exclusive - Dragon Knight CLASS, Armor, 2 Helms, 3 Capes, & 2 Weapons

What happens when Founder leaves? Will BattleGems just stop have IAPs? Because, the Unlimited Turns + Skeleton Key are really the only perks that are worth IAPs, and that's part of the exclusive Founder offer.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 52
3/19/2014 16:34:10   
PieMaster3000

Will they make a google play version?
DF AQW  Post #: 53
3/19/2014 16:39:46   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@PieMaster3000: Yes, they are currently working on an android version.

From the BattleGems FAQ:
quote:

Android & Web Versions
We are currently working on the Android and web/Facebook versions of Battle Gems. Thank you for being so patient!

From the FAQ (first post):
quote:

Q: When is Android coming?
A: Soon! The Devs are currently working on the Android port. We estimate the port to be ready for submission in 2-3 weeks (but don't pin me on that one).

< Message edited by WhiteTiger -- 3/19/2014 16:40:14 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 54
3/19/2014 16:57:47   
DarkLore

Is there a way to unlink a FB account from bg's? I have to use my mothers iPhone 4 to play. But even though I was logged into my FB. It shows her picture on the map where I currently am in the story. I also wanted to link mine instead. But I'd have to wait until the android port came out. IOS is so hard to figure out! Would doing this even be possible? Better yet, would I lose my foundership?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 55
3/19/2014 16:58:04   
PieMaster3000

I meant google play not play store

< Message edited by PieMaster3000 -- 3/19/2014 19:11:33 >
DF AQW  Post #: 56
3/19/2014 18:30:24   
Doomsday

Seems like linking to your FB causes the app to crash, I lost a level 218 character and had to reinstall the app. I tried it again and it was at level 1, linked FB again, the app crashed and I had to reinstall it again for it to even work. Reported it on Bug Tracker, I think this is a major bug that really needs to be fixed ASAP.

FYI, iOS 7.1 and iPhone 5S.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 57
3/19/2014 19:00:36   
darkrai 2

im on ios 7 and iPhone 5s as well, but it didn't crash for me. I linked it to facebook too, but the connecting part was successful. I have yet to download ios 7.1 tho
AQW  Post #: 58
3/20/2014 5:03:56   
WickedSick

Just got into a situation where there weren't 3 same coloured, connected gems . Game did not end, and there was no option to rearrange the gems.

Why not add a function that automatically jumbles up the gem once such a situation occurs?
AQ  Post #: 59
3/20/2014 6:14:29   
Ryle

i have an apple id and im planning to buy an itunes card, but i dont have an iphone so im gonna use a friends iphone,
my question is:
1. if im gonna buy a founder package using my apple id, and link my fb and aqw account using a temporary password. if i uninstalled the game on my friend's iphone, is there a way that I get back my founder status and progress in other platforms?

2. lets say if my friend reinstalled the game, is there a way he's gonna retrieve my founder status and progress WITHOUT my apple id and my facebook login?

3. If I changed my password in facebook and in aqw, what will happen to my stuff/progress in bg and my link in aqw?

< Message edited by Ryle -- 3/20/2014 6:22:31 >
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 60
3/20/2014 8:04:36   
Dragon noth red

How to buy Founder Package via Browser?
AQW  Post #: 61
3/20/2014 9:18:25   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

quote:

@DarkLore
Is there a way to unlink a FB account from bg's? I have to use my mothers iPhone 4 to play. But even though I was logged into my FB. It shows her picture on the map where I currently am in the story. I also wanted to link mine instead. But I'd have to wait until the android port came out. IOS is so hard to figure out! Would doing this even be possible? Better yet, would I lose my foundership?

I don't believe you can unlink BG from your FB account currently.

quote:

@Piemaster3000
I meant google play not play store

That's the same thing.

quote:

@Doomsday
Seems like linking to your FB causes the app to crash, I lost a level 218 character and had to reinstall the app. I tried it again and it was at level 1, linked FB again, the app crashed and I had to reinstall it again for it to even work. Reported it on Bug Tracker, I think this is a major bug that really needs to be fixed ASAP.

Report it at http://www.artix.com/bugs and mention your iDevice and iOS there.

quote:

@WickedSick
Just got into a situation where there weren't 3 same coloured, connected gems . Game did not end, and there was no option to rearrange the gems.

Why not add a function that automatically jumbles up the gem once such a situation occurs?

The game should automatically reset the board if that happened. Can you provide a screenshot? If it happens again, report it on www.artix.com/bugs and mention iDevice and iOS.

quote:

@Ryle
i have an apple id and im planning to buy an itunes card, but i dont have an iphone so im gonna use a friends iphone,
my question is:
1. if im gonna buy a founder package using my apple id, and link my fb and aqw account using a temporary password. if i uninstalled the game on my friend's iphone, is there a way that I get back my founder status and progress in other platforms?

2. lets say if my friend reinstalled the game, is there a way he's gonna retrieve my founder status and progress WITHOUT my apple id and my facebook login?

3. If I changed my password in facebook and in aqw, what will happen to my stuff/progress in bg and my link in aqw?

1. If you're other platform has not had BG on it, then if you login with the same FB account there, you should be able to continue playing from there.
2. I believe your BG account is linked there and can't be removed, sadly. Not 100% sure if that's the case, but from what I've heard from many others, a BG character is basically linked to the phone, as there's no way to clear cache on iDevices, hence clearing the character data from the phone.
3. Not entirely sure on this, but changing passwords shouldn't affect anything, as you'll automatically log in to the game and continue from where you left off, regardless of whether you're logged into facebook. This is assuming you don't have the reset bug happening.

quote:

@Dragon noth red
How to buy Founder Package via Browser?

You don't. Founder pack is only available via in-app purchase.

< Message edited by PhoenixIce -- 3/20/2014 9:30:07 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 62
3/20/2014 10:47:08   
Boom u doom

Is there a trick to get "perfect" or is it pure luck?
AQW  Post #: 63
3/20/2014 10:49:03   
General Noble

How long will the BG founder package last? Will it go rare when the Android version is released?
Post #: 64
3/20/2014 11:07:18   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@General Noble: It has been confirmed that the founder package will not go rare until the game has been released on all platforms, and sufficient time has been given for the last platform that the game is released on, so you don't have to worry about the founder package going rare anytime soon.
AQW Epic  Post #: 65
3/20/2014 11:30:27   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

@Boom u doom - Perfects are gained when you use 5 or more of the same colour and you have to string together all of the same colour blocks that are touching. For example:

XXRRR
XXXXR
XXXXR

You string those Rs together, you will get a perfect.

XRRRR
XXXRX
XXXRX

You won't be able to get a perfect with this string, because you will have 1 R that you can't string with the set.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
3/20/2014 11:33:26   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

What is a skeleton key? I bought founder at level 2 so I don't know.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 67
3/20/2014 11:38:25   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

Skeleton key is really just a feature where you can bypass all the key nodes (which normally would require you to get 3 keys, either by waiting 8 hours per key, purchasing them, or requesting them from friends). Since yo got founder, you don't need to worry about keys anymore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 68
3/20/2014 12:08:27   
creepy gy

So i know thet BG is not on Android for now, but when it will go in Android how i will be able to buy Founder, will i need to put my Credit card number in google accont so i can buy it or how it will work?

< Message edited by creepy gy -- 3/20/2014 12:09:27 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 69
3/20/2014 12:22:32   
Chosen 0ne
Banned

How does it work when you dont have a skeleton key though? I don't understand lol
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 70
3/20/2014 12:29:11   
Morlock Darccastle
Staff Tester

quote:

creepy gy
when it will go in Android how i will be able to buy Founder, will i need to put my Credit card number in google accont so i can buy it or how it will work?

Within Google Play, you can use your Google Wallet account to link your credit or debit card, or you can enter a gift code (sold in various shops) by clicking Exchange Credit on Google Play.

quote:

Chosen 0ne
How does it work when you dont have a skeleton key though?

You will either have to wait for eacht key to appear by itself, or you can ask Facebook friends to help you (much like in various other games such as Candy Crush Saga).
AQW  Post #: 71
3/20/2014 12:40:37   
Boom u doom

quote:

Perfects are gained when you use 5 or more of the same colour and you have to string together all of the same colour blocks that are touching.

That's what I thought too, but sometimes I don't get any perfects for having 5~6 gems connected which is really weird.
AQW  Post #: 72
3/20/2014 12:43:36   
creepy gy

@Marlock So ineed to make Goodle Wallet account? Cuz i can chosse to add my credit card number in Goodle Play

< Message edited by creepy gy -- 3/20/2014 12:46:47 >
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 73
3/20/2014 13:28:02   
PhoenixIce
Helpful!

@Boom u doom - It has to be 5+, but also has to be complete. If you're connecting Red gems, for example, it has to be ALL adjacent red gems. If there's even 1 left out, then you get no perfect.

@creepy gy - Google play uses the google wallet, so if you have a card on there already, then you're good to go.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
3/20/2014 15:19:14   
Liquor

Does the equipment that we wear make any difference?

AQ  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 3 of 21«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition