Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 7 of 21«<56789>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/27/2014 8:14:38   
XPoint

@boom u doom

It is Tetraphobia.. Before Doing: Quest's Pic After Doing : Quest's Pic
I already unlocked it too, so I think it was a mistake... Or maybe they wanted it to be that way.
AQW Epic  Post #: 151
3/28/2014 6:44:20   
TiffanHwang

can't wait for the Android version of this Game!
Post #: 152
3/29/2014 20:57:42   
mattkuk1120

Where is PvP for this game? I heard that it was going to be a feature.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 153
3/29/2014 21:12:27   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@mattkuk1120: Currently, PvP has been implemented in a way that allows you to challenge your Facebook friends in battle. Once you have connected to Facebook, you will see icons of your Facebook friends on the map. Clicking on their icon will allow you to fight your friend.
AQW Epic  Post #: 154
3/30/2014 14:37:43   
lightriftwalker122

white tiger for android google wallet and credit debit is the same. i hope google play gift cards will be released in more countries
Post #: 155
3/31/2014 18:37:30   
monkeyman4241995

So... the first "bug fix" launched. My game is still bugged after updating... any idea how I'd go about requesting my character be reset if I can't get my progress restored?

Edit:
So now my quests and level are both reset. Still one-hitting everything because it let me keep all my items though. Torn on whether or not to just play through like this to reach where I was and hope that the balance issue smooths out in time or to just email and ask to get my character reset....

< Message edited by monkeyman4241995 -- 3/31/2014 20:03:16 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 156
3/31/2014 19:39:07   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

Not sure about getting reset but if youre still having bug issues report it to the tracker. Rolith did tweet about having it on Low Res mode may help.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 157
3/31/2014 23:26:11   
nosey123
Friendly!

Q: When is Android coming?
A: Soon! The Devs are currently working on the Android port. We estimate the port to be ready for submission in 2-3 weeks (but don't pin me on that one).

C'mon android version.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 158
4/2/2014 20:16:22   
Boom u doom

Is it normal that I usually get to the next area without buying everything from the previous area's shop?
AQW  Post #: 159
4/2/2014 20:32:43   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

^ it can be yes, usually the next area is reached before you get enough gold to buy everything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 160
4/2/2014 21:23:49   
Doomsday

If you beat everything quest once I think there are like 4 areas which you can't buy everything before you finish them, from a Founder's perspective due to extra 30% gold. If you do not have Founder I think there might be a few more areas that would face the same issue. You can always buy stuff strategically since the new items in the next area tend to be cheaper than the top items from the previous area, though I think price is pegged directly to item power so you can take a look at them if you have trouble deciding. If you just want stuff for looks, then it doesn't really matter, re-do a few old quests to build up gold to buy them.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 161
4/3/2014 7:38:10   
Gogeta SSJ_4

So, I was on this Boss Battle with Darth Hater and I defeated him then the game crashed.
Now, each time I start it, it keeps showing Loading Quest Info.
Nothing happens.
What to do?
AQW  Post #: 162
4/3/2014 16:48:51   
SKYWEE955

I'm wondering if the User ID being, 0 is a bug or not?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 163
4/3/2014 17:29:55   
  WhiteTiger

Majestic Feline of AQ3D & ED

@SKYWEE955: If you have not connected to Facebook, it is intentional that your ID is 0 because it is not necessary for you to be in the database. If you have connected to Facebook and still have an ID of 0, then you should report it as a bug.
AQW Epic  Post #: 164
4/3/2014 19:03:46   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

@Gogeta SSJ_4 I have the exact same issue as you, except from a different quest. Personally I am unaware of any fix and I haven't been able to find a way around it myself so I've reported it as a bug and I suggest you do the so that the team can be made aware of it. :)

< Message edited by .Shadow// -- 4/3/2014 19:04:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 165
4/4/2014 10:51:47   
Ryle

where can i find battlegems logo? thanks :)
DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 166
4/4/2014 12:20:02   
AQW Kazuto Orimura

I need help with linking my account, i bought the Battle gemz founder Package and i went through all the viewings 5 times and the link your account process did not open up to me, is there something im doing wrong because every time i do it it says "You must restore purchases in the Option Menu to unlock this" it would be a big help if you can tell me how to solve this problem.
AQW  Post #: 167
4/4/2014 13:05:27   
  Sora To Hoshi
AQW Head Moderator
Time Mage

^ Did you link it to your FB account?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 168
4/5/2014 14:29:28   
KoibatlupeSnowager

Kazuto Orimura: Oh yes, you have to do the Restore Your Purchases button. See the button on the low right that's the furthest right over, that looks kinda like an upward pointing arrow? That one has sound, and the 'restore your purchases' button. Use it. It's going to ask you for your Apple ID. Fill it in, and the in-game shop will unlock. Then, you can link to your AQW on the main screen. (At least, this works if you are linked to FB. I dunno about otherwise.)

now, my issues: On another note, I'm having the same problem as a few earlier people. In the first quest (in the Mystic Moors) that shows Sneegol (I can't give you the number, though. I think it's #117.) Every time I load it, it shows the cutscene but won't load the quest/rewards, and crashed the game earlier after I beat the King of Gondork. Also, every other time the Pet recieves an upgrade/new attack, the game crashes. Every time my Healing Potion upgrades, the game crashes. I'm on my iPod Touch 4th Gen.
And I can't post a screenshot. I don't know how to get one from the iPod Touch.

And the bug tracker is confusing me, being quite clearly cut-and-paste from the AQW Bug Report. So what info actually goes where in that? I don't understand how it is to be filled in. What do servers have to do with anything?

Edit: I can now beat the boss of the Mystic Moors, but never be able to complete that quest either. (It goes to "Loading Quest Info", having crashed, and never stops loading.)

So in short: I found bugs: Most quests upgrading pet attacks cause game to crash. The two cutscene quests (#117? The one with Sneegol, that you have to find and fight the King of Gondork in) and 107? (Boss Fight) in the Mystic Moors crashed and won't let me claim the rewards or see end cutscene. I cannot enter the next area without this. I cannot show screenshots. I do not understand how to fill out the Bug Report for Battlegems cause what the heck do servers have to do with this? What is considered a username anyway, for the purposes of battlegems? Flash plugin crash/ 60 sec disconnect? Huh? Why is this there I don't even-

< Message edited by KoibatlupeSnowager -- 4/5/2014 20:38:37 >
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 169
4/5/2014 16:08:45   
DarkLore

You don't have to connect a FB account to have Founder do you? My Best friend is going to finally download it. He's thinking about it, but he lives in a deadzone area. Internet there is dial up. No insentive to make one.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 170
4/5/2014 18:00:36   
TheShadowKnight

No you don't need to connect to Facebook to be a founder. Your friend should be alright with buying founder :D
Post #: 171
4/5/2014 19:11:23   
Kagetsune

I have a quest-related question.

So I've reached a quest in the volcano area (after FantAisa) where I have to "get fired by the Don". Does this mean that I have to be beaten by him?
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 172
4/5/2014 19:33:34   
DarkLore

No. After the quest he asks why is he the one getting fired.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 173
4/6/2014 0:16:32   
.Shadow//
Legendary Vampire

@KoibatlupeSnowager Since the report template was copied from other games, I just put "N/A" for the sections that aren't relevant to BatteGems (like username, class, etc). The most important part of the report is the "Before/During/After Bug" section as that is where most of the information about the bug goes.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 174
4/7/2014 14:43:49   
DarkLore

Anyone know a great fast way to earn lots of gold? That last level's gear prices are insane!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 175
Page:   <<   < prev  5 6 [7] 8 9   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> RE: =BG= BattleGems Questions & Answers
Page 7 of 21«<56789>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition