Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: ChaosRipjaw's Pencil Gallery

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> RE: ChaosRipjaw's Pencil Gallery
Page 23 of 26«<2122232425>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
11/10/2014 14:50:01   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Patience is a virtue. They have waited for three millennia . . .

Attachment (1)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 551
11/10/2014 14:52:45   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Suggester: Gorillo Titan
Mirrors hold dark secrets . . . they are the very portal of the realm of ghosts.

Don't forget to check out page 22!

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 11/10/2014 14:54:04 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 552
11/10/2014 14:58:21   
Gorillo Titan

Which suggestion was that?
Post #: 553
11/10/2014 15:01:05   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

You suggested Bloody Mary. Remember? xD

quote:

How about doing some characters based on tall tails like Paul bunion his cow babe John Henry iron bloody marry the boogie man, mothman?

All the other Halloween characters are just stuff I wanted to do

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 11/10/2014 15:05:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 554
11/10/2014 15:04:16   
Gorillo Titan

I totally forgot. Lol
Post #: 555
11/10/2014 16:23:41   
LigerBeard

I like all these halloween characters, Chaos. What I like the most, however, is that some of them, as you said, are based on real halloween costumes! I would've never thought of that!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 556
11/10/2014 16:38:30   
Gorillo Titan

Oh, lol I was just using her as an example the main one I wanted was john Henry and the Paul Bunin and babe lol

A boxing mummy and a ice martial artist.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/15/2014 17:59:19 >
Post #: 557
11/16/2014 20:47:57   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo: I'll just keep all your circus characters here. Anyone who's been asked by Gorillo can refer to this list.

The Circus Freak Show
BOBO and EOEO: The two headed clown. One's a smiley and one's a frowney.
Esmeralda: The lady who can lift 1000 pounds with her hands . . . the four of them!
Dynamite Pigman: This Pigman plays with dynamite. Handle with care!
Human Cannonball: A head with arms and legs. Wrapped up, looks just like a cannonball.
Sword Swallower: He can swallow swords with his mouth . . . both mouths . . . and with his hands!
Eye Guy: How many eyes ye got? He can switch 'em around . . . and poke 'em out in other places.
Stomach: He'll eat and eat and never get full. He upchucks them out of his stomach! Or eats the same way.
The Slug: He'll pop his eyeballs out and move them around. Look down and he looks like two slugs!
Blood Mimer: This mimer shows walls of blood as he mimes . . . and other things.
Spirit Tamer: He can tame animals even from the grave . . .
Snowman Ninja: A ninja who's a snowman. Huh?
Hand Sloth: He's got a hand for a head. Five "hands" to juggle with!
Grandpa: This old dude's stronger than he looks. Looking for stuff to smash. And three fire-breathing heads to look around.
Balloon Maker: She's got one large arm and one normal arm. Did that balloon chicken just move?

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 11/19/2014 14:26:14 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 558
11/16/2014 21:52:31   
Gorillo Titan

Not the dad the grandfather. sword swallower is the husband of esmeralda and father of bobo and eoeo. Balloon maker its arm and hand not just hand. He can mime other stuff besides just walls and the come to being made of complete blood. One of the mouths is on his stomach.

I think everything else is ok though.

Another character idea a monkey human uses three different nunchakus one in his left and right hand and one in his tail the one in his right arm controls wind the one in the left is energy and the one in his tail is stone may change the elements later but the wind is a must can swing it fast enough to produce a gust of wind that can blow away armies.

He's a traveler with no real goal than to master his martial arts has been alive since the beginning can easily beat any creature even a arch fiend with his bare hands but with his weapons he can do it without even opening his eyes. Has a lean body build like Bruce lee

Called the monkey god by all whose apposed him.

Some legends even tell about an even greater simian who trained him.

Also the snowman ninja wasn't my idea it was suggested by someone else and I went with the idea in a differnet way he said a snowman whose also a ninja with no real powers I went with a snowman whose a ninja can turn his carrot nose into a sword and can turn his arms into cannons to shoot snow and stuff and can also turn into snow to sneak up on
enemies.

Arcane Rider a female archer riding on a horse she's earth and energy element.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 11/24/2014 21:59:14 >
Post #: 559
12/11/2014 13:29:49   
LigerBeard

Hey Chaos, do you think you can try to do my personal character on DF in OS style? Here's a link to his design!

If it's too much to ask you dont have to do them, but either way I look forward to seeing your art in the future!

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 12/13/2014 13:00:15 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 560
12/14/2014 4:57:16   
Flamehead 12

great work! keep it up, cant wait to see more from you

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 561
1/3/2015 15:31:23   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

This is the first of a new uh, project that I'm undertaking. It's formally dubbed, "Imitating Miltonius Style."
If you use the AQW wiki a lot, then you would probably know this guy.

@below: Yup ^_^

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 1/3/2015 16:43:51 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 562
1/3/2015 16:21:43   
MentalDaemon

Wow, that looks awesome! :O

That is no other than...
Tendou no Mazo
Post #: 563
1/19/2015 20:18:08   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Pick a name: A) Bullets, B) Monday, C) Blade Hunter, D) all of those or
E) Coconut Man

Attachment (1)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 564
1/19/2015 21:02:38   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

A desolate wasteland.

Also working my Miltonius Style magic on another character . . .

Attachment (1)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 565
1/19/2015 22:24:45   
Gorillo Titan

No offence is looks more like blade's art style.
Post #: 566
2/1/2015 17:28:45   
LigerBeard

Hey Chaos, do you think you could do a fight scene between your version of Death and my version of Death? Here's a link to mine for reference!

Oh, and can you also do my old CP OC, The Collector?

You can adopt him too if you'd like! I kind of need to get him adopted by somebody.

Also, scratch that request for my Boogeyman DF design. I ended up changing my DF personal character's design.

If your interested in seeing the new design, here's a link to it!

Can't wait to see more art from you!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 567
2/7/2015 8:23:32   
Pinwheel
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Heyo! Your art... it's amazing. I can see from your line art that you have a very, very wide imagination! Your details are amazing. I don't think I could design things the way you do without so much erasures and re-drawing. Your art strikes me as something that is made fast, but that's because you have everything figured out already in mind. I admire that! I myself take a while to play around with such details, usually I only get them right by chance

I would love to make some sort of fan-art based on your Oversoul characters (even if I don't play OS), if time and you permit! Maybe Flash a few things for you. Though I have to go through a lot of stuff (mostly schoolwork) before I can even contemplate doing so :( I would love to do so in the future, though! Soon!

Lastly, thanks for checking out my gallery, too! And cookies!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 568
2/14/2015 21:00:44   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@LigerBeard: The DvD (lol) fight is really intriguing, I'm doing that as soon as my HHWR contest entries are over!

@Pinwheel: Thanks! Actually, I don't do it as fast as it looks. I do a lot of erasures and sometimes having to start over. Sometimes it's the first time where I get it all right xD
And about you Flashing some of my stuff for me . . . I don't normally ask others to do things for me but I might ask you to do one sometime in the future! :D
And no problem! Your gallery was as equally awesome! Thanks for cookies :D

Latest work I did, based on two of LigerBeard's early designs of his DF personal char

I will get back to doing the rest of the OS characters soon, and it seems as though I've neglected them and my skills D:

Attachment (1)

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 2/14/2015 21:01:19 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 569
2/22/2015 18:20:49   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Ice Palace.

Attachment (1)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 570
3/16/2015 17:51:42   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Dang, it's been a long time since I made any new characters or even art that I put up here. In any case, I'll be trying to reacquire my touch with the OS template and you guys might might be able to expect new characters again :)

Currently trying to come up with a good design for the three headed shark cyborg.

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 3/16/2015 17:53:18 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 571
3/19/2015 14:49:07   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Here's a peaceful scene. Just swim at your own risk though. Why? Hint: there's lots of seaweed.

Attachment (1)
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 572
3/22/2015 17:38:19   
LigerBeard

I'm kind of digging your scenery art, man. You're a lot better at that stuff than I am.

Also, I gladly and anxiously await your return!!

Edit: Oh, and also, do you think that you could try doing my OS version of Kimberly from One-Eyed Doll as well as your own so that we can compare the 2?

< Message edited by LigerBeard -- 3/22/2015 17:41:35 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 573
3/23/2015 9:49:32   
The Jop

Cool, I wonder if it means what I think it does.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 574
3/23/2015 17:00:52   
Gorillo Titan

Most likely talking about the seaweed dragon I suggested.
Post #: 575
Page:   <<   < prev  21 22 [23] 24 25   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> Oversoul Art Gallery >> RE: ChaosRipjaw's Pencil Gallery
Page 23 of 26«<2122232425>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition