Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Legion and Exile tanks

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Legion and Exile tanks
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/28/2014 20:13:05   
aymanrocks

Legion and Exile tanks should be able to attack, and the shells/ bombs should upgrade, Eg. If u were to get dread shell from PVP drop it should upgrade the shell to super dread shell. And if you get super dread shell from PVP drops it should upgrade, Like nuclear shell or something. This will also make people get the promo pack even more. Also it would be even cooler if you can use the shells, bombs from the tanks. It also makes sense that a tank is attacking, Lol

< Message edited by aymanrocks -- 3/28/2014 20:14:52 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
3/29/2014 8:00:28   
Ranloth
Banned

They are vehicles, not War-boosting items or anything. Lycus just confirmed vehicles won't ever give any stats, in a different thread.
AQ Epic  Post #: 2
3/29/2014 9:09:49   
Cyber Dream

If I read this correctly, he is suggestion that we could use war bombs from our tank as we could the just like when we fire them from turrets.

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 3/29/2014 9:16:36 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 3
3/29/2014 9:14:24   
Ranloth
Banned

Isn't that quite difficult to code? They'd have to change it every single time the War Region changes. I don't even think it's possible to put War Turrets' features onto a vehicle, and then have it change depending on the area you're in + different regions.
AQ Epic  Post #: 4
3/29/2014 12:31:28   
kosmo

the fact that the staff isn t able to implement an idea it doesn t make the idea bad.

Epic  Post #: 5
3/29/2014 12:57:59   
Ranloth
Banned

It may be good, but unnecessary/pointless. In other words, a waste of time that could be put into something else - because the feature isn't necessary. :/
AQ Epic  Post #: 6
3/29/2014 13:06:31   
kosmo

so encouraging players to buy a package is a waste of time?

< Message edited by kosmo -- 3/29/2014 13:07:00 >
Epic  Post #: 7
3/29/2014 13:33:40   
Ranloth
Banned

Isn't the package going rare this weekend, if not last weekend already? It was a temporary package.

And yes, it's a waste of time. You're spending a lot of time on the code, which may be useless if the package is already rare. Yeah, that's really going to help anyone. Who would buy something that does exactly the same, and force you to go to the same Turret anyway? Same amount of clicks, and everything.
AQ Epic  Post #: 8
3/29/2014 14:04:36   
kosmo

obiusly if rare nothing can be done, but still, the fact that the staff isn t able to introduce something doesn t make that something bad.

a waste of time is when they introduce poor balance updates or broken weps that will get ripped sooner or later, not when they focus on customize

Epic  Post #: 9
3/29/2014 15:12:00   
Ranloth
Banned

Do you read my posts? Implementing something (even if it can be done), is one. Implementing something that is useless/not needed, is two. Latter is not done because it's a waste of time.
AQ Epic  Post #: 10
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Legion and Exile tanks
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition