Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 144 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 144 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
3/30/2014 14:13:51   
EliteWarlockz

Yeh I used my trusty monk. Won without a sweat.
Post #: 76
3/30/2014 14:48:36   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

Monk is that good? I have a monk who is meditating in my inventory, waiting to be used xD
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 77
3/30/2014 16:47:36   
Gorillo Titan

Not really worried about getting Soul wyvern going on vacation soon will be off OS till Easter after tomorrow.

The character I came up with was just a spur of the moment thing going fishing tonight.
Post #: 78
3/30/2014 17:37:15   
BJEBLE

@Chaos Yeah Monk and Dire Monk are like some of the best Neutral characters out right now(Along with Genesis Warrior and Arcane Ranger of course.)
@Gorillo You thought of a fishing character because you're going fishing?
DF  Post #: 79
3/30/2014 17:40:43   
Gorillo Titan

Yep lol a creepy old fisherman not speaking in south lake would be cool make his element shadow with water and low encounter like moose tyrant and legendary rank since he's a ghostly spirt of the lake still trying to get the one that got away.
Yes Monk by far one of the best pure neutral characters in game debatable which one of his forms is better though.
Post #: 80
3/30/2014 17:44:52   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo Well I prefer Arcane Ranger over Monk anyways(Even though Clinton beat me like 4 times in a row with his Monk.)but I'll have to get Dire Monk to tell you my opinion on which of the forms is better.

Messi just scored a touchdown while slamdunking it into the goal, which then triggers my trap card allowing me to score a homerun.
DF  Post #: 81
3/30/2014 17:49:49   
Gorillo Titan

I'd use arcane ranger more if she had two energizes I never seem to draw energize when I use her and its just to much trouble leveling up dual character haven't even found the time to get queen even though I know she's great.

Have a level 20 Dire Monk first level 20 and by far pretty good character but I like the original better the sacrifices get in the way and Like to use cat reflex when people spam counters lol
Post #: 82
3/30/2014 17:53:40   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo Which is why I add an extra Iron Hide so I can wait for an Energize and also a Corruption for even more DoTs. I really like it when all 3 of my DoTs(Storm, Corruption, Cat Reflex) are up because it ends the fight really quick. I wouldn't really like it if she had an extra Energize because it puts more pressure than I want on Energy than Neutral. Although if she did, A Chain Lightning+Storm is a great 20 charge combo.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 3/30/2014 17:55:13 >
DF  Post #: 83
3/30/2014 17:55:22   
Gorillo Titan

true but when I train I just add all attacks my CP is way to slow to run with way to many DOTs going on and with arcande deck I would have like 3 useless cards I would just keep discarding in battles.

Or a nice double super charge 2 800s 1 500 combo for 5250 damage

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/30/2014 18:05:00 >
Post #: 84
3/30/2014 19:11:55   
BJEBLE

I just finished up my first SW enocunter, I won, and by some MIRACLE, I possessed it. I think I'll spend my gold on Orc Chieftan now, when I have enough that is.
DF  Post #: 85
3/30/2014 19:12:51   
Gorillo Titan

What did you use to capture it and level?
Post #: 86
3/30/2014 19:16:36   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo Lol this is a weird one but:
Sword Zard
Level 8
CC: 1 Cat Reflex, 2 Iron Hide, 2 shields.
Strategy(If needed) Have enough defense where it will use it's Sacrifices against your shields, Iron Hides(Takes away some of it's health while not taking away yours), and use your attack cards and CRs to take it down.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 3/30/2014 19:17:28 >
DF  Post #: 87
3/30/2014 19:22:55   
Gorillo Titan

I'll try that out just encountered my 3rd weteye in the last two days
Post #: 88
3/30/2014 19:25:38   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo The first time I encountered a Weteye, the game froze. The second time I used a SG to get it because it was really difficult.
DF  Post #: 89
3/30/2014 19:27:20   
Gorillo Titan

I found him three times before I captured him so I've met it about 9 times sgs it the third time.
Post #: 90
3/30/2014 19:30:42   
BJEBLE

3rd Failed Dwakel capture. But Level 4 SW. So Dwakel isn't that rare, he's about as rare as Priest of Ver I think.
Also another person care to join in?
EDIT: Another Dwakel.
EDIT2: Another Failed capture.

< Message edited by BJEBLE -- 3/30/2014 19:34:12 >
DF  Post #: 91
3/30/2014 19:35:26   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

quote:

Yep lol a creepy old fisherman not speaking in south lake would be cool make his element shadow with water and low encounter like moose tyrant and legendary rank since he's a ghostly spirt of the lake still trying to get the one that got away.
Yes Monk by far one of the best pure neutral characters in game debatable which one of his forms is better though.

Waltzing Maltilda, Waltzing Matilda . . .
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 92
3/30/2014 19:37:55   
BJEBLE

@Chaos Google helped me out, because I didn't know what that was at all. Pretty cool.
DF  Post #: 93
3/30/2014 19:38:06   
Gorillo Titan

Waltzing maltilda?

Has anyone found a time gent while searching in the south lakes though?

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/30/2014 19:39:46 >
Post #: 94
3/30/2014 19:47:36   
BJEBLE

@Gorillo I found mine where most other people found theirs: At square T2.
DF  Post #: 95
3/30/2014 19:49:27   
Gorillo Titan

Yeah I would of expected to find one by now since I've found every other rare at the lake found 6 while looking for moose.
Post #: 96
3/30/2014 20:32:29   
BJEBLE

With all these good Water characters(SW, Dynasty Warrior, Human Fisher, Aqueous, Water Elemental, Year of the Horse) the Water tourney isn't going to be composed of like 3 characters any more.
DF  Post #: 97
3/30/2014 20:34:10   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo

spoiler:

Once a jolly swagman camped beside a billabong
Under the shade of a coolibah tree.
And he sang as he sat and waited wihile his billy boiled
"You'll come a-waltzing Matilda with me.

"Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda, Waltzing Matilda, You'll come Waltzing Matilda with me."
And he sang as he sat and waited while his billy boiled, "You'll come waltzing Matilda with me.

Down came a jumbuck to drink at that billabong.
Up jumped the swagman and grabbed him with glee.
And he sang as he shoved that jumbuck in his tucker bag:
"You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me."

Up rode the squatter, mounted on his thoroughbred.
Down came the troopers, one, two, and three.
"Who's is that jumbuck you've got in your tucker bag?
You'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me."

Up jumped the swagman and sprang into the billabong.
"You'll never take me alive!" said he
And his ghost may be heard as you pass by that billabong:
"Who'll come a-waltzing Matilda, with me?"

Defeated Alexis in only 1 turn xD

PLUS: AAAAARRGGGHH, Dwakel eluded me again!

PLUSPLUS: a Third Time!

PLUSPLUSPLUS: Ran into Human Fisher a second time, and eluded me again!

plusplusplusplus: and Dwakel ran a way a fourth time . . .

< Message edited by ChaosRipjaw -- 3/30/2014 20:58:43 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 98
3/30/2014 20:48:29   
Vertigo Beast

@Gorillo

Ive seen Time Gent three times so far in the lakes down there, still haven't possessed him >.<

Have yet to encounter a Soul Wyvern, but seen Dwakel 20+ times, however that little thing keeps eluding me...

Saw my first Weteye yesterday, but didn't possess him. :c

Only good thing is ive gotten Volt engi to lvl 16 from 13, ShadowDance to 15 from 12, and Void Rebirth from 11 to 14.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 99
3/30/2014 20:57:54   
Gorillo Titan

I just encountered another dwakel ran out of low levels to farm with using level 4 revthurkey didn't know he shoots eggs at you for his 5 XD. Hunting would be a lot more fun if people couldn't just buy him.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 3/30/2014 21:00:28 >
Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 144 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 30«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition