Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 25«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/11/2014 12:44:23   
ShadowMoon

technically chaosweavers predate the merge that created the chaos element

also i wouldn't be surprised if drakath ends up going though a Villainous Breakdown

< Message edited by ShadowMoon -- 4/11/2014 12:47:45 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 51
4/11/2014 15:23:47   
Beshin Adin

^ the issue with that is: why would a disorderly force like Chaos have a fixed goal for the Hero to foil?
AQ AQW  Post #: 52
4/11/2014 15:25:32   
Saoni

quote:

Given that Drakath isn't even miserable that he loses every Chaos Lord to our hands

Forgot the cut-scene but I remember he once said it was doing him a favor since he would have to do it anyways.

~Ulitra
AQW  Post #: 53
4/11/2014 15:27:31   
levicampbell

quote:

AQWORLDS vs DRAKATH! Have a question you want answered in game today? Post it here: http://www.artix.com/designNotes/post/25842/AQWORLDS-vs-DRAKATH

source
link
AQW  Post #: 54
4/11/2014 17:30:44   
RainbowMunch
Banned

Hmm, how will the Chaos Saga end, I wonder? My guess would be that Artix gets killed in the final fight against Drakath, meaning all his Champion of Evil mumbo-jumbo get's released and thus we have a storyline for Chapter 2! Just speculation, of course! But they did say that not everyone is going to survive.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 55
4/11/2014 17:34:55   
Red Komet

@RainbowMunch: Artix is Champion of Darkness not Champion of Evil and only Tomix uses The Evil Element

Speaking of Champions when Drakath gets beaten someone might try to replace him
Post #: 56
4/11/2014 17:50:25   
GogetaPWNS

what room is artix in and what sever?
Post #: 57
4/12/2014 6:47:56   
Phastore

What happened to artix's q and a? haven't seen any info here hmmm....
AQW  Post #: 58
4/12/2014 13:44:07   
SKYWEE955

@GogetaPWNS

Artix's QA didn't have a specify time, the Q and A was broadcasted throughout the whole game yesterday! ! You can always ask him questions at his twitter, @ArtixKrieger.

@Phastore

Artix's QA ended yesterday! Questions were to be posted on the comments section below his post on Artix.com. He broadcasted the Q and A in game throughout AQW's servers. You may contact him if any further questions are needed at his twitter, @ArtixKrieger

I hoped this helped! ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 59
4/12/2014 18:00:03   
Red Komet

Anyway The Battle of The Hero Vs Drakath coincidentally look like The Battle of The Hero Vs The Demon King considering The Hero is called The Hero while Drakath looks like The Demon King with no horns and not being called by that tittle

Also would have been nice if his Action Figure gets mention in The Ending even though its not released yet
Post #: 60
4/12/2014 22:45:39   
AlsomedudeSwag

Pretty sure I think that the 13th Lord of Chaos is Nythera

Evidence to back me up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uqYVFNsf2c
Post #: 61
4/13/2014 0:09:37   
priest_hidan

I assume you all are aware of this http://www.aq.com/aw-character.asp?id=drakath
The inventory is just full of trolling... I lost it at the "Quibble's Arrival Schedule" part.
AQW Epic  Post #: 62
4/13/2014 0:11:23   
sithdragon123

@Alsomedude
Nythera's story later continues on where eventually she is cured of her chaos influence. Hence why she will NOT be the 13th Chaos Lord.
DF AQW  Post #: 63
4/13/2014 4:31:27   
Red Komet

They could either ad another Quibble Shop for the resuming of The Saga or bring back the Limited Quantity Shop(They did say they may bring the shop back) with New Chaos Items whichever one works for such a long wait
Post #: 64
4/13/2014 4:46:40   
megakyle777

Priest Hidan; Unless it's actualy full of clues. For example, Quibble's Arrival Schedule could imply that he is the 13th Lord Of Chaos. Noone would suspect The Spannish Inquisition a Moglin of that role.

And as for the character page, it's possible it was made by the staff for the event. You know. have us wonder though the place, have one staff play as Drakath, and then we panic as he appears and one shots us.
DF  Post #: 65
4/13/2014 8:45:39   
ShadowMoon

quote:

@Alsomedude
Nythera's story later continues on where eventually she is cured of her chaos influence. Hence why she will NOT be the 13th Chaos Lord.

remember what i said about chaos being like a virus? it could still be dormant within her....
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 66
4/13/2014 10:03:16   
sithdragon123

@Shadowmoon
True enough. But it seems a bit too anticlimatic for Nythera to be the 13th LoC. She could still be a servant of chaos. The void and chaos are afterall almost the same thing (I think Warlic mentioned that or maybe it was some Decadere). And that is actually why I don't think she is chaorrupted. She understands the Void and therefore could have a pretty good understanding of chaos in order to stop it from controling her.
DF AQW  Post #: 67
4/13/2014 10:09:30   
priest_hidan

I am just gonna take a moment to appreciate how well Drakath's sword is designed. It has so much miltonius influence... i wonder if it was him who designed Drakath.
AQW Epic  Post #: 68
4/13/2014 11:04:17   
danang5

Nythera for the 13rd LoC?Nah,she's married and live in the void(right?).

it will be amazing if the 13rd Lord of Chaos is Cysero.Just imagine how crazy,chaotic,and cool he would be.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 69
4/13/2014 11:29:19   
ShadowMoon

quote:

The void and chaos are afterall almost the same thing (I think Warlic mentioned that or maybe it was some Decadere).

actually it was the void dragon, he said chaos was the only element in lore closet to being like void.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 70
4/13/2014 12:41:14   
Red Komet

In Greek Chaos is related to The Void
Post #: 71
4/14/2014 7:09:25   
Phastore

Wanna tell any info about the chaos finale this summer that was already "discussed" from the recent artix q and a? i just want to know please?
AQW  Post #: 72
4/15/2014 9:57:06   
bei4

i also want to know what info has been given sinds i coulden't play that day :(
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 73
4/15/2014 13:17:20   
ShadowMoon

i didn't even know he was on so i couldn't log-in to see it at the time. just like the second day of the other Q&A which the dns said TBA until after it was already over. these Q&As where very poorly maintained
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 74
4/15/2014 13:50:07   
DarkLore

Anyone else still convinced we are the final chaos lord? There's plenty of evidence. Drakath stated he's save Alteon and us for last. There's only 12 chaos beast pedestals in the museum. (Why have one if we get to have our own and not kill it?) We also could gain that egg from the mirror world as our chaos beast if Drakath has a plan to somehow loophole the realities to where the egg and us can exist together in our worlds simultaneously. Plus, the final rune can only be unlocked by summoning the last chaos beast, not killed. Not to mention that cliffhanger. Drakath can't actually kill us! We always respawn! Obvious lie! Plus with how it was so abrupt in the "To be continued" how could you not think all of this? WAY TOO OBVIOUS!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 75
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 [3] 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> RE: =AQW= 13 Lords/Beasts of Chaos Discussion Thread
Page 3 of 25«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition