Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Dwarfian

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> The Dwarfian
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/8/2014 5:28:56   
Red Blue

So... I'm Gonna Make a Story About Something..,
And I'm Not Very Good At Grammar & English So.., Yeah, This is My Story..,

Part I : INTRO

::This is a Story About 11 Years old Boy Named Arislak Von Titanium The Bronze He is A Dwarfian Who Live On a City Called Dwarfhold..
It was Peaceful On Dwarfhold..., Until Chaos Invade Dwarfhold His Kind Was Killed By The Army of Chaotic Elven And Draconian..,
He Saw His Family Slaughtered By Vath Him Self .., And The Chaotic Elven Minion Said
-Nobody can see the Light of Day when The Almighty Lord of Chaos Vath Came, Unless you want to Serve Master Vath as His Slave.
After He saw that He Run Afraid of Being Murdered by Vath..,
He Ran Ran and Ran Until He exhausted.., From a Far He see his Mountain Occupied By Dragonlord Vath..,
He Still Running and He Cried Cauze of He Lose Everything He Knew About..,::

Part I.2 : Darkovia

-It's So Dark in Here, Where Am i? He Heard Rustle in the Bush.., It was A Lycan..,
-Cool A Wolf,, Lycan "Cool a Meal.., Ahahaha Arrrooooooo" The Lycan Start Chasing Aris and Aris Keep Running..,
Then he Found him self in Safiria Castle And A Vampire Attacked the Lycan.., Afterward The Vampire Almost Attacked Aris But a Vampyre Slayer
appear and Killed the Vamp..,
-Thank's
-You're Welcome,A Dwarf? Wow, You Could have been Killed
-Yeah, Thank you for saving me.., Who are You and What are Those?
-I'm Slayer Z and Those Are Vampire And Lycan..,
-Why do you have to Stab The Vampire?
-Vampire are Undead, Undead are Immortal They Live forever But They'll Die if u Stab Their Heart.., You Should Probably Get out of Here..,
it's not Safe.., Go South You'll Find Battleontown..,
::But The way is Full of monster and He is Scared so He Goes West.., And Then He got to Arcangrove..,::
::Well he is Hungry He Try to Eat a Plant and it Shoot Seed Everywhere..,
He Try to Kill Animal But it was a Gorilla Elephant..,
The Animal Chase him.., And He is Ran Ran and Ran (Again)..,::

Part II : Doomwood
::He Still Running Until He Found Him Self On Doomwood (Doomwood Forest Right infront of Lightguard) and ask::
-*pants* Where is This Place?" *pant*
A random Paladin Said
-You're on LightGuard, In the Capital of Doomwood, You look Exhausted..,Here Drink this Holy Washabi..,
::Aris Achieve 3 Holy Washabi..,::
-Awh Thank you ..,
-You should be careful Undead is Lurking Around You Might Gonna Get... *Book!! Bang Dang* Suddenly The Paladin Got Hit By an Undead..
Undead Said "Aaaahahaha!! Aaarrooo!!" Then Hit Aris Head with the Sword Hilt.., Aris Fainted for a Couple of Hour..,

Part III : The Moglin And The Pet

A Blue Moglin Founded Him and Laugh "Mehehe".., It was Zorbak..,
Zorbak Brought Him Onto His Hide Out and Cured Him..
Aris Woke Up and Said
-Where am i?,Who Are You?,Am i Dead?!
-Meh, Stop asking Question.., And Yeah You Are Dead..
-What?!?
-Just Kidding, I Healed you..,
-Thanks A lot
-Yeah.., My Pet Doesn't like Dead Food, So i Cured You (The Pet is An Undead Turtle Shelldon)
-what?!?!? ::And Zorbak Quickly Hit him With His staff..,::

::As Zorbak Throw Aris Onto The Pet Cave.., Aris Woke Up.., As Shelldon Eat Anything That Move,. Aris He is not Moving A Muscle..,
And then Aris realize that his Strength Buffed by Holy Washabi.., And Then He Quickly Pick Holy Washabi From his Bag and Drank it...,
And Then he Defeated the Shelldon.., Zorbak There Looking at his Undead Dead Pet and Said
-meh, i never Liked Tiffany Anyways.., I really Should Name Him Joe Instead of Tiffany.., He be more Stronger and he's a Boy.., I think..,
- Hey You! Why are You Trying to Feed me To That Monster? He Will not dead Even if u didnt Feed Him Anyway.., His An Undead!!
Zorbak "I Dunno" Then Zorbak Enchanted a Spell That Summon Undead He Summon A lot of Undead.., And Zorbak Run Away..,

Part : IV : The Paladin

As Aris Kill An Undead Minion He took The Undead Sword and Began Swinging The Sword.., although he don't know how to use it..,
And He Killed about 2-3 Undead Minion.., Aris Chased Zorbak But He is Too Fast and Keep Summoning Undead..,
Suddenly Artix Come And Destroy all The Undead With 1 Hit.., And then Aris Amaze and said..,
-Woah! Are you a Real Artix The UndeadSlayer?
-Yep.., I am a Artix, But I'm a Paladin not Undead Slayer.., Wait the Minute.., You a Dwarfian, Right? What are you doing here in the Middle of Necropolis?
-My Home was Destroyed By a DragonLord Vath And his Chaotic Elven Minion
-Oh you mean the ChaosLord thing?"
-Yeah.., Oh Wait!! Can you Help me Getting My Home Back?
-You Mean me Vs Vath and A LOT of his Minion And IT IS NOT EVEN UNDEAD?? Don't Think so.., Beside Alteon Need me..,"
-Whats Wrong With King Alteon The Good?
-he got Infected By Chaos"
-Owh, Can i Be Paladin Like you?"
-Yes, You Can.., But You have to Master Different Type of Class Warrior And Healer"
-where can i find that?
-BattleonTown Class Trainer"
-Okk
-I Will take you back to LightGuard,For safety you need to go to battleontown..,
-Okke
Later on.., As They Walk on Doomwood forest as Their Way to LightGuard They Found Zorbak And Catched him While He's Not Looking..,
Zorbak said "Let me go Fool!!" *Summon Undead*
Artix *Slash the Undead*
Artix -I'm Beginning to Like this Guy Already
-We are Here!
-Yup..,
-"Hey Where is the Direction i go to Battleon?
Random Paladin -Just Go East From here You'll Find a Greenguard Forest And Keep Walking East..,
-Thank's and Bye Artix

Part V : Way to BattleOn
::As Aris go to Battleon.., He met Serval ..,::
-Heyyo!
-Who Are You?
-I'm Serval.., I'm Here to Lead You to Battle On..,
-Why Are You Here?
-I made a Promise to A Hero to Guide people to Battleon
-Hm.., What is his name?
-Red Blue
-Hmm.., Let's Waste No time Let's go to battleon!
-k
:: Later On ::
-Ummm.., How Old Are You? 7-9?
-Yeah, I'm 11 and I'm a Dwarf..,
-King Under the Mountain Huh?
-Yeah.., But a Dragon Attacked and i got Nowhere to go..,
-What's your name?
-Arislak Von Titanium The Bronze
-Well, That's a Rusty name haha Get it?
-Nope.
-Oh Well...,
::The Lich Show's Up::
::this Time The Lich Look Depressed And Crack his Own Orb::
-What the??
-He Cracked The Orb!! it's an Ultra Dimensional POrtal!! I don't Know what it can do!! Run,Titan Run!!!!
:: They Began to Run, But Lich Can Suck The Life Force of His Enemy, So h Suck Aris Life Force and he Became Exhausted ::
-I feel Sleepy.., I can't.., go..... on..
-Titan C'mon you can do it!!
:: Aris has Fallen and Get Suck onto The Orb.., The Lich got Suck onto The Orb too::
::A Moment Later::
:: another Portal Opened And 2 Guy Come's out ::
Serval said
- Who are you two? Where's Titan?
Guy Number 1 Said
-I Am The Lich!! What Happened To Me?? I'm Human Again?? Where Are My Power!!
::Guy Number 2 Hit Guy Number 1 Head with a Rock..,::
-Wow I'm Older.., And I'm Aris.., Okay then Let's go to Battleon!!
Serval -Battleon is Up Ahead.., An here's your Blue Moglin..

Part VI : BattleOn
::When in Battleontown Aris is Amaze and he Put Zorbak in a Cage and hang it On Battleontown Pet Store, he goes to a Class Trainer's and Spoke Loud and Clear..,
-I Want to Master Warrior And Healer Class!!!!!

To Be Continued..

I have changed everything to black in this story due to the colors being unreadable. If you wish to use color, please use easy to read colors. Those colors are usually in the darker spectrum. Neon colors are impossible to read. Please create a commentary thread for this as well. ~Gianna Glow

< Message edited by Gianna Glow -- 4/8/2014 13:49:52 >
AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AdventureQuest Worlds >> The Dwarfian
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition