Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 3112345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2014 9:43:58   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

quote:

Soul Wyvern and Dwakel!
Posted on March 28, 2014 by Nulgath

Character Release:
  • Soul Wyvern ( From back story contest winner "DidYouKnowThat" )
  • Dwakel

Other Updates!
    • AQW Characters and Monster
    • Easter Release

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
    DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
    4/22/2014 9:47:08   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

@Gorillo

But how will it fit the storyline? We can't have TWO Gravelyns running around xD

And I'm under the impression that Dage sealed off the gateway to Oversoul . . .
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 2
    4/22/2014 9:59:22   
    Gorillo Titan

AQW and OS take place in two differnet time periods. It explains how we can have rolith in OS and AQW.
    Post #: 3
    4/22/2014 10:09:02   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

@Gorillo: and Warlic too.

Well, heck, then I don't see why not :D
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 4
    4/22/2014 10:27:02   
    Lemonus

There's the matter of which Gravelyn, DF Gravey is a baby/kid and is part of the AE Multiverse.
    DF AQW  Post #: 5
    4/22/2014 10:31:13   
    Gorillo Titan

OS takes place after or during AQW timeline so she would be an adult.
    Post #: 6
    4/22/2014 10:40:35   
    Blackshock

depends, it was never really stated explicitly. As far as we know, OS could even be set in the past. If anything, I'd like to believe that since not much has been solidified storywise, anything goes. That and we got MQ warlic which is kinda cool.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 7
    4/22/2014 10:49:22   
    Megadragonknight

We will get the explanation once OS storyline begin. That's why we hope OS will have enough staff members. OS have many interesting story relating to its origin, timeline, Grand Quest, main storyline, Warlic, Rolith and other AQW characters and monsters like Genesis Warrior appear in OS from AQW realm, Nulgath and the "Old One".
    Post #: 8
    4/22/2014 10:52:27   
    Gorillo Titan

Maybe when they deal with Drakath in AQW they could spare some people for OS.
    Post #: 9
    4/22/2014 11:05:40   
    Megadragonknight

quote:

Me wants the void dragon D:
    With an unknown element which has no weakness and is not strong against any.

@Andlu
    If you are here and reading this, your thoughts are exactly the same as mine! I wanted Void Dragon in OS with its own unique element which no other character can have not even Void theme character which belong to Nulgath. An unknown element which can be the 10th element in OS. I shall suggest that in the suggestion thread for an Unknown element that will deal mystery kind of effects not Shadow is capable of.
    Post #: 10
    4/22/2014 11:09:55   
    Blackshock

Wouldn't that need a change in the UI to reflect a new element that's only exclusive to that character? Idk, seems kinda iffy codewise, but if it's just gonna be a boss character, would make sense.

< Message edited by blackshock -- 4/22/2014 11:10:44 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 11
    4/22/2014 11:12:17   
    Megadragonknight

Why not?! Make Void Dragon a special boss character in OS since he is known to be very strong opponent in other AE game. For the UI for new element, yeah true though.
    Post #: 12
    4/22/2014 11:13:53   
    DarkLore

My sister and I thought about a funny character idea! Ericode 12! He works for Nulgath and wishes to help him stop me from collecting more souls. Only problem? He's part of the Overworld and I can never find him. Why Ericode? My real name is Eric. But seriously. I may stop playing OS until the issue is resolved. I can't possess anything.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 13
    4/22/2014 11:15:57   
    Megadragonknight

@Darklore
    The game really don't like you. Hope the error will be solve very soon.
    Post #: 14
    4/22/2014 11:16:41   
    megakyle777

Get with the program guys, Akriloth is the Original and best dragon for OS.
    DF  Post #: 15
    4/22/2014 11:25:24   
    Megadragonknight

Any dragon just suit my liking so long as it is from Dragon Clan which include others like Wyvern. ;)
    Post #: 16
    4/22/2014 11:26:18   
    Blackshock

Tbh, I wanna see more dracoliches in game. There's just something about the bony aesthetic that resonates well with a dragon's frame.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 17
    4/22/2014 11:36:28   
    Gorillo Titan

I want a plot already new characters we get from doing in game missions would be a GREAT change of pace.
    Post #: 18
    4/22/2014 12:08:17   
    Andlu

I agree That Akriloth is the best AE dragon, but he falls on the element of fire, void dragons have no matching elements, and chaos make no sense on a VOID dragon e.e

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 19
    4/22/2014 12:32:44   
    ChaosRipjaw
    How We Roll Winner
    Jun15

Too bad Akrilkoth turns into the same ole pot bellied dragon again in AQW :(

He does look cool though . . . blazin' fire eyes.

Somehow, an element called "Void" doesn't seem right. Maybe just do it element "Shadow" or "Chaos," as usual, but different cards than same old Poison and Mark of Death.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    4/22/2014 12:41:15   
    Gorillo Titan

They could give it the deck of the old bosses. http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/witchblade-boss
    Post #: 21
    4/22/2014 12:45:13   
    Axel459
    The Void Calls

A void larva has stated the closest thing to the void in our world is chaos
    quote:

The Void is an entire realm comprised of the element known as "Void." The world you come from does not contain such element; instead, the closest facet is Chaos
    and making a entirely new element just for void beings would be a little much.
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 22
    4/22/2014 12:55:53   
    Megadragonknight

Akriloth is indeed one of the most powerful dragon in AE I ever know. Since he is a Fire Dragon, his element will definitely be Fire in OS if he ever do appear in OS. I hope he will be release in OS so he can be my main Fire character.

Coding-wise, yes, its going to be troublesome for Warlic and Rolith. If there is more coder, it won't be a problem.
    Post #: 23
    4/22/2014 13:07:53   
    Gorillo Titan

We need some more unique weapons in OS I think we have one character who uses a dagger. Still missing maces, flails, crossbows, bombs, claymores, battleaxe, staves, wands, gauntlets.

Also new clans like the wolf clan that was just put into OS based on the game thrones show.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 4/22/2014 13:19:26 >
    Post #: 24
    4/22/2014 13:43:43   
    DarkLore

Doc Morgan: (DBZ Kai narrator) The darkness weeps. Can he overcome the humiliation he's suffered from countless creatures commiting suicide before him? Or will his wrath be turned to Nulgath? Find out next time, on Oversoul Z Kai!
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
    Page 1 of 3112345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition