Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/22/2014 13:46:36   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@Gorillo:

Pactagonal Captain has a mace. Sort of. It's more like a hammer.
Lei Crossbows has two mini crossbows.
Earth Apprentice has a wand.
Never saw Volt Engineer's attacks before. Isn't he wearing gloves?
Degore uses Tainted Claymore.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 26
4/22/2014 13:50:01   
Lemonus

The Earth Apprentice line has a wand and a staff.

Vampire Knight uses an axe.
DF AQW  Post #: 27
4/22/2014 13:54:37   
DarkLore

Considering Volty's hands shoot out like rocket fists, they're gauntlets.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 28
4/22/2014 14:08:25   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

If Nulgath puts in DKYT"s Fearghas character and my fake wallbreaker, we have "flails" and bombs lol (check my art gallery)

Wonder when Nulgath with release the archfiend character here and the alignment system.
http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=20100765
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 29
4/22/2014 14:33:23   
DarkLore

Now that's an archfiend I want! Forget that pathetic archfiend! That blood archfiend looks like a tasty ally! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 30
4/22/2014 14:36:05   
Gorillo Titan

I was going for more traditional version of those weapons like having spells come from the wand and Bo staves for close combat.

alignment system was scrapped.
Post #: 31
4/22/2014 14:36:41   
DidYouKnowThat

Wasn't the alignment system scrapped? (lol had this window up too long. xD)
Anyways, DarkLore, I'd advise you to keep your attention focused on Error 12, not on ''pathetic'' Nulgath. LOL. XD

< Message edited by DidYouKnowThat -- 4/22/2014 14:37:32 >
Post #: 32
4/22/2014 14:40:28   
Mondez

Been gone from this forum for a good while, but is there any confirmation that the alignment system was scrapped?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 33
4/22/2014 14:55:00   
EliteWarlockz

Wait, They scrapped it?! Wow I didn't hear anything about that...
Post #: 34
4/22/2014 15:01:34   
Lemonus

Me neither.

Also, Jack and Jack Ice use wands to shoot ice. And how could we forget about Fire Witch?

< Message edited by Lemonus -- 4/22/2014 15:02:29 >
DF AQW  Post #: 35
4/22/2014 15:13:40   
Mondez

Unless Nulgath or any of the developers said its been scrapped, I don't believe they scrapped it since everyone is so busy.

Still looking for the big two and no go for both: Gentleman and Moose Tyrant.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 36
4/22/2014 15:18:43   
DidYouKnowThat

Ah yes, the awesome Dragonfable Dragons. . . . -> Dat Akriloth Tho. *_*
And. . . .AQW Dragons -> Dat Potbelly Tho *_*

Also, for Poison Drake's Master rank, I change my mind about AQW's Green Dragon. Looking at Black Dragon, something of that nature would have to be Legendary rank, however, PD is only a
Veteran rank. So, his rank up will have to be a Master rank. . . . .so just a bigger drake? . . . . .with a more poisonous deck? :P

Or I guess maybe it can have both Master AND Legendary rank ,but eh.
Post #: 37
4/22/2014 15:23:12   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

They scrapped the alignment system? Hooray! I mean, aww, that's too bad!

@DKYT: Evo. Poison Drake could really use that poisonous aura card I made ^_^
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 38
4/22/2014 15:29:32   
Mondez

Whoah, hold your horses everyone! When did Nulgath or the developers state the alignment system was scrapped because there is no recollection anywhere stating it was scrapped.

I'm still looking forward to the ER and artifacts systems to be implemented for OS.

*Edit* I need to see some solid proof than assumptions by the character releases.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 4/22/2014 15:30:12 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 39
4/22/2014 15:50:11   
DidYouKnowThat

Meh. My opinion would be ''good'' if they scrapped the alignment system. Seems a bit too complicated, and we have plenty of other things to make up for it.
As for waiting for ER and artifacts. . . .well I'm still waiting for a real quest/event. ./facepalm Even the Orc/Ogre war isn't even progressing anymore. Lol.

Post #: 40
4/22/2014 16:08:36   
DarkLore

DBZ Kai Narrator: DarkLore is giving up hope. No matter what he does, he can't capture anything. His life in the overworld is meaningless. Without souls to collect, He can't beat Nulgath. With the dreaded error code 12 lurking at every attempt and causing humiliating failure, DarkLore fades away from Lore. Lore's shadow has sadly died. Farewell darkness. May you one day come back to this world. For now Nulgath's victory someday is imminent. Can the rest of the Oversouls prevail without the darkness? Or will Nulgath win in the end? Find out next time, on Oversoul Z Kai!

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 4/22/2014 16:09:47 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 41
4/22/2014 16:12:12   
DidYouKnowThat

@DarkLore: So you're quittin' OS until error code is solved? D:
Post #: 42
4/22/2014 16:21:13   
Lemonus

@DarkLore
That's pretty inaccurate. You have to wait 6 episodes before something else is supposed to happen.
DF AQW  Post #: 43
4/22/2014 17:12:26   
DarkLore

DBZ Kai Narrator: DarkLore's trusted friends he's collected over the years grieve over his death. They have no master, nor friend. They wait inside the safety of his castle mansion. Hoping one day, he'll return. The Dark Lycan now leads the Oversouls. He knows he will never be able to replace his master. All cry in grievance. The darkness was not truly evil. He merely hated Nulgath for what he did. The darkness was indeed kind. His faithful servants know this. Nulgath hears the news. He is delighted. Now the one thing he feared most was gone. Though he would never tell anyone, he was glad his reign as ruler over the overworld would now go unchallenged. He was sickened to think a sinister kind-hearted shadow almost stopped him. Can anyone stop Nulgath? Will DarkLore ever come back? And will the devious Error code 12 droid ever die? We may never know.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 44
4/22/2014 17:16:33   
Lemonus

I don't know DarkLore, I can capture things normally as confirmed earlier. Are you sure it isn't just your browser, your cache or your ISP screwing things up?
DF AQW  Post #: 45
4/22/2014 17:17:34   
Andlu

Hunt down and kill Error code 12 now!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 46
4/22/2014 17:22:37   
Lemonus

Uh, okay o-o

*Searches for Error Code 12 the assassin
DF AQW  Post #: 47
4/22/2014 17:27:33   
DarkLore

Doc Morgan: The hunt for Error Code 12 the Assassin is on! Oversouls across the land wish to avenge their fallen comrade against the evil ArchFiend. Can they prevail? Or will this assassin's stealth keep him away from harm? We'll have to see! Have hope Oversouls! DarkLore is counting on you from Otherworld!
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 48
4/22/2014 18:40:59   
DidYouKnowThat

Lol yeah. We're still waiting for Super Saiyan Warlic to arrive. xD
Post #: 49
4/22/2014 21:21:18   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DarkLore: It probably sounds like an obvious solution but . . . did you try playing on a different computer?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 50
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2] 3 4 5   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 2 of 31«<12345>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition