Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 31«<45678>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
4/25/2014 9:52:05   
DarkLore

MAN! With error code 12, I get nothing this week. *Sheds a tear of darkness!*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 126
4/25/2014 10:06:45   
Megadragonknight

Nulgath working on AQ3D? This is so great. First Omni project, next BG, now AQ3D. He had OS, Akumi project and his own Miltonius Arts stuff to do. Can't believe he can multi-task without so much problem. At this rate, OS will end up being AE mini-game if I have to be negative to say this. I can only hope positively OS will get some major release even at least once per month.
Post #: 127
4/25/2014 10:11:57   
danang5

lets hope that OS will not end up like HS
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 128
4/25/2014 10:32:31   
Lemonus

quote:

Can't believe he can multi-task without so much problem.

I highly doubt that.
DF AQW  Post #: 129
4/25/2014 11:19:31   
Lupus the Wolf
Heres How We Roll Winner
July 2014

Grenwog originates from AQ. Nulgath just converted it to AQW using his style way back during AQW's first Easter Event

A calculated tragedy, miracles are foolish
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 130
4/25/2014 11:21:35   
Megadragonknight

@Lemonus
Maybe.

I feel like suggesting some new card for some element especially Fire, and Energy. Fire lack of its unique defence/healing card, and it also lack of defence which is its main weakness. Similar to Energy. But all these is only for Nulgath to decide unless he decide to hold Card Suggestion for us, players/forumites to decide.
Post #: 131
4/25/2014 11:25:34   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

AQ Grenwog looks really weird O_O

Isn't Fire and Energy sorta made for attacking?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 132
4/25/2014 12:00:34   
Megadragonknight

Yes, Fire and Energy are offensive element. But they can have at least one defensive/healing card to cover up its defence. Some other element like Light is a healer card but it have very good offensive card such as Retribution and Holy Strike plus Blessed Strike.

I had so much thing to say about Earth. It have almost every single ability that other element don't really have. Earth have Earthquake and Mountain Strike for major offense, Tree of Life for healing, Petrify for Stun, Stone Wall for defence. It has combination ability of what Fire, Light, Ice and Water have. Earth only lack of counterattack and boosting card which Neutral, Shadow and Energy have. Earth is one of the yet most toughest element to have.

I wonder about Chaos' ability but I bet its going to be random ability which mean it can possess every element's ability. That would be interesting and fun.
Post #: 133
4/25/2014 12:31:46   
DarkLore

I'm going to be very sad today. You know why. Even worse I'll have to wait another year again. :(
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 134
4/25/2014 12:32:25   
DidYouKnowThat

Eh. Maybe OS was never supposed to make it big? That's what I'm thinking right now. Perhaps back then it was supposed to, when servers were packed and loaded. However, since majority left, it only gets
biweekly/monthly releases. So maybe that's how it's going to be. lol. Though I still think perhaps they should get the grandquests/storyline and artifacts loaded already. . .. ./facepalm
Post #: 135
4/25/2014 12:56:09   
Gorillo Titan

Nuglith didn't work on BG or any of the omni game from what cysero told me.

Also I was told Nuglith is very picky on who he wants to work on OS.
Post #: 136
4/25/2014 13:05:36   
DarkLore

I hope you mortals have fun catching grenwogs and grimwogs. I won't. I'm cursed by error code 12. *Goes to cry in mansion on throne.*

< Message edited by DarkLore -- 4/25/2014 14:02:00 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 137
4/25/2014 14:17:46   
Blackshock

Tried running OS in different computers already? That or tried playing from a different source?
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 138
4/25/2014 15:33:22   
DarkLore

I am sorry my friends. I'm quitting OS. Nothing works. Until The error code is fixed, I'm gone from this forums section forever. I understand if you want to argue that its just a game. But I have invested lots of time and sg's into this game. None of that is worth it anymore. All my character evolving, buying, searching, and leveling is now halted. Farewell. I leave with a heavy dark heart. Looks like Nulgath had plans for the darkness. Well played. Now I can never posses anything. Including you. You are craftier than I gave you credit for. Goodbye.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 139
4/25/2014 15:39:23   
Andlu

At least, stay on the forums to talk, or to know when we get something about it getting fixed!
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 140
4/25/2014 15:44:09   
DarkLore

Doc Morgan: With much sadness in his dark heart, the darkness vanishes to his mansion to sulk. We may never see the darkness of Lore again. He spent so much time and money in the overworld. Alas it was all in vain. Will the accursed error code 12 leave. We may never know. We may not even have a next time to find out on Oversoul Z Kai.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 141
4/25/2014 16:26:21   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

@DarkLore: So no matter what computer or server you play on, Error Code 12 stalks you constantly? . . .

Not sure if I'll have fun catching the boxing bunnies . . . I haven't met a single Soul Wyvern or caught a single Human Fisher/Dwakel since the day they were released D:<
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 142
4/25/2014 16:29:42   
LigerBeard

@Chaos: Feel your pain man. I only saw one Dwakel since it released, and failed to catch it. Still no sight of Human Fisher or Soul Wyvern.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 143
4/25/2014 16:34:34   
DidYouKnowThat

@Ligerbeard: Whaaah. Dwakel is REALLY common. Lol. . . . But REALLY low possession rate. . . Darklore got LUCKY on 1st try. . .:P
Post #: 144
4/25/2014 19:27:55   
Cyber doom5

pretty lame that we are not getting that easter release that the DN's promised
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 145
4/25/2014 19:30:43   
DidYouKnowThat

Maybe it'll be released in a couple more hours or so? . . . .I hope.
Post #: 146
4/25/2014 19:34:07   
the warden

dykt: I hope so other wise i just have boring leveling to do for father time..........
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 147
4/25/2014 20:09:39   
Stalagbite

I think we already got our easter release, those seasonal characters. I think the coming soon was copied and pasted from the DN's before that one, and they didnt erase Easter Release from it even though the Design notes WERE easter release e.e....
Post #: 148
4/25/2014 20:26:25   
DarkLore

*Snickers knowing that he checked artix.com hours ago and saw Oversoul wasn't listed in the new releases.* *Is very happy his curse will be delayed longer for a lack of release.*
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 149
4/25/2014 20:31:19   
ChaosRipjaw
How We Roll Winner
Jun15

So . . . nothing?

Guess it's time to go Wyvern/Fisher/Dwakel/Time Man/Moose hunting again.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 150
Page:   <<   < prev  4 5 [6] 7 8   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 145 - Read the first post!
Page 6 of 31«<45678>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition