Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=BG= Storyline Discussion Thread

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> =BG= Storyline Discussion Thread
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/4/2014 11:51:32   
Mritha
Legendary AdventureGuide!

What did you think of the story in Battlegems? Was there anything you thought was funny? Heartbreaking? Shocking? Or did you see the ending coming a mile away? Here is the place to discuss the plot of BG!

Thank you DarkLore for the topic suggestion!
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
5/4/2014 14:16:33   
Lord Noonien Soong

So far I haven't really sensed a plot, just you battle monsters and have hilarious fun and danger, but that's just me
DF  Post #: 2
5/20/2014 3:13:09   
Hoax

8 more stages till the end of The Gore Chasm. What happens next if i'm done with the game?
AQW  Post #: 3
7/22/2014 9:09:02   
StrangeGuy

@ Noonien, I have not gotten very far, I just now am scratching the Dragon area, but what is this about a "Battle Kind"?????? IDK, just saying. :)

I'm just a tad bit strange I can't control the thoughts that always travel through my brain. 3:)
DF  Post #: 4
7/22/2014 11:42:11   
emcardle660

So I'm pretty far in this game, but PvP has randomly stopped working. I don't know if this is just for me or if there's others but I get this error:

Honestly don't have a clue how to post a new thread so hopefully I get a good reply here
Post #: 5
7/22/2014 12:17:01   
StrangeGuy

I will make sure to let you know if I ever get up there. Does anybody know the furthest you can go for right now, I mean the furthest that they have coded? It could be that, there is no database because they have not coded it yet. :3
DF  Post #: 6
7/22/2014 16:10:49   
lordmastersupreme

So, i just defeated dagron and bought all non-pvp items. i think the story was kind of boring on the middle of the game, but the initial and final parts were pretty cool. will the staff add more stuff to the game??

< Message edited by lordmastersupreme -- 7/22/2014 16:11:59 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AE Mobile Game Apps] >> Battle Gems >> =BG= Storyline Discussion Thread
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition