Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Exile

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> Exile
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
5/27/2014 15:46:23   
The Exile

Purdox was a lone, hyper-intelligent killer. He'd fought against the likes of dragons, dracomancers and werepyres' before, and here he was, once again, ready to set out on a new adventure, a new quest, and he had to be prepared.

He already knew what to expect expect in Quiet Hill, the little desolate town just outside Darkovia, he'd already been here over twenty thousand times, after all, he was immortal.

When Purdox was born, he was given a different name, his birth-given name was Chris, a derivitive of the name Christophoros, but even though it was not a bad name, he disliked it for many years to come.

Chris had a very simple childhood, but certainly not an ordinary one, his father died hen he was only five years old, fighting in the first legendary war for Battleon, he died at the hands of General Sod, who was slain by Chris twenty two years later.

General Sod carried a giant sword around with him wherever he went, it was rumored that he aquired it after a deal with the Grim Reaper, but it was also a well known fact that Chris, who by this point was now going by the name Purdox, had made a much greater deal with the reaper.

"I offer you my soul, in return for the power to slay General Sod, and his allies, and I want to live an eternal life, on the world above, so that I may bring peace and prosperity to the land of Battleon, where my father fell in bloody battle."

"Then go, as I grant your wish, but I will not take your soul yet, I shall wait...until all around you has crumbled and your spirit is shattered."

End of Chapter 1
Chapter 2 coming next week
Leave feedback and such in the comments.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> Exile
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition