Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Unstick

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Unstick
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/1/2014 13:07:57   
Akomachi

dragonfable has an unstick button that appears whenever the game gets stuck. MY suggestion is to implement the same thing here except it automatically performs the unstick function without player input. I only suggest this because I don't think it likely that we will be getting better servers.
Post #: 1
6/1/2014 13:44:58   
GearzHeadz

It works differently since DF isn't an online game like this one. DF is only working off of your connection so to unstick they just restart the battle functions, to restart the battle functions with 2 connections cannot be done.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/1/2014 16:54:16   
Akomachi

well then I suggest new servers. we've been stuck with these crappy servers for long enough.
Post #: 3
6/2/2014 0:03:29   
GearzHeadz

Buying new servers costs a lot of money... You can help them get better servers or improve the current ones by spending money on the game!
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/2/2014 18:02:14   
Lycus
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Locking this up right away, since this is not much of a suggestion that can be considered! As already explained by GearzHeadz, Dragonfable is an single player game where as ED is an MMO, therefore an 'unstick' button is not possible in ED.

As for new servers, once again, GearzHeadz is correct in that they cost A LOT of money! I am assuming that you ask this because you experience frequent lag and a stuck game and would just like to point out that though the game can cause lag on occasions, most the causes of lag are actually on the players side. This results from low internet speed, low computer specs, and possibly a few other reasons. So if you want the game to run faster and with lower lag/'sticking', then your best option is to upgrade your broadband/internet speed and/or your computer. If you are more than sure both of these are fine or cannot upgrade either, make sure your computer is not clogged up to the limit memory wise and clear you internet browser cache regularly! These will hopefully help with your issues at least a little.
AQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Unstick
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition