Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/3/2014 23:28:49   
Mondez

@Gorilla
Of course it's summer! More people are getting relieved from school to come and play.

We need GQ to get more characters and so far the only liable quests are Labyrinth, Orcs/Ogres, and the Rat quest. We need more features to get this game 10x more lively. I don't care if we get a 4 week delay for a feature because it'd be worth it to improve gameplay.

Just throw in 2 character contests and a good amount of submissions should keep everyone occupied.

< Message edited by Mondez -- 6/3/2014 23:30:42 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 76
6/3/2014 23:31:02   
Gorillo Titan

Its been at about 30 people the last couple days and its a week night school doesn't end here till june 13 or 16

We need the new characters to give us quest.

No new characters we just get no locations with no one to give us quest. lol

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/3/2014 23:33:13 >
Post #: 77
6/3/2014 23:34:20   
Axel459
The Void Calls

I would totally be fine with no releases for a while if we get some features after it
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 78
6/3/2014 23:35:43   
Gorillo Titan

Looked at Nulgath forum account he logged on today about 6 hours ago I think.
Post #: 79
6/3/2014 23:36:34   
DidYouKnowThat

@Axel: Agreed. The repetitive character-releases can only be poorly supported as shown.
I'd be in for a few months of waiting for a gameplay feature, along with being kept updated by a Dev. That'd be a great option.
Post #: 80
6/3/2014 23:37:10   
elite dark slayer

We need a chaos element contest sometime soon. It makes me sad to think we have an entire element that's right there but is not implemented other than the chaos charging button.
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 81
6/3/2014 23:40:27   
Gorillo Titan

Anyone else think its weird I had that dream nulgath got his forum account fixed then the next day it happens?
Post #: 82
6/3/2014 23:51:15   
Mondez

I would love to see where Chaos is headed on terms of card playability since it is the most random of all of the elements.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 83
6/3/2014 23:51:33   
megakyle777

quote:

Attn: @OversoulGame players! I'll be answering questions you might of had about OS on the OS Forum at some point late tonight or morning.

I'm glad it's over and that we will get our questions answered.
DF  Post #: 84
6/4/2014 0:18:16   
DidYouKnowThat

AH! This would be the perfect time to ask Nulgath if he has any plans to make characters based off of things like Jurassic World, which is set to hit on June 12th I think, 2015.
OR Omega Ruby, and Alpha Saphire, which should be coming out in a few months.

Kind of like what he did with Clash of Clans. Woot woot.
Post #: 85
6/4/2014 0:20:43   
Gorillo Titan

Really hoping we don't get pokemon themed characters.

Upgrades for stuff we already have would be good of characters related to the actual story would be nice.
Post #: 86
6/4/2014 0:21:41   
JoelJ1998

I cannot wait for the Hoenn Remakes... on topic, I finally found FDFR of course, i got pwned but you know good to see that its not impossible to find
DF AQW  Post #: 87
6/4/2014 0:24:17   
megakyle777

DYKT: I think it more important if we ask him about the fate of OS and stuff first.

Also, If I'm not on, can someone ask him this for me?

"Hey Nulgath, quick question, if for now at least you are just releasing characters for whatever reason, do you think you can look though the whole Character Creation Thread here, pick some good ones and make THOSE?"
DF  Post #: 88
6/4/2014 0:29:17   
DidYouKnowThat

@JoelJ: Yeah! Generation 3 Pokes for the win. Heheh.

@Megakyle: Of course it is. But if we must get characters, then Poke-themed characters would be perfect, nah? Hehe.
Furthermore, I think contests are a much better way to bring to the surface the selections for character creations/backstories.
The thing is, some do not like posting there, which reveals their ideas too soon. I for one, have character backstories I have not mentioned anything about yet.
I'm waiting for a contest, not to just expose them.

Post #: 89
6/4/2014 0:32:04   
Gorillo Titan

Copyright infringement is a thing you know right? Nintendo is known to sue in a heart beat if they feel they had an idea stole just last year a company sued them Nintendo counter sued them and now Nintendo owns that company.
Post #: 90
6/4/2014 0:32:37   
elite dark slayer

I think we have enough characters unless its chaos. But if you do make new characters, I want to see more f2p legendaries. Maybe for the next festival thing like friday the thirteenth. Can those PLEASE have free legendary evolutions? I am practically begging you nulgath. Its not fair for f2p players that all the legendaries are either so hard to get that you spend your 6 soul gems on them or have to give soul gems just to rank them legendary.

< Message edited by elite dark slayer -- 6/4/2014 0:33:00 >
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 91
6/4/2014 0:33:45   
Gorillo Titan

They have free legendaries you can get like chief and ogre mage by free I mean you can get without spending real money.
Post #: 92
6/4/2014 0:36:53   
elite dark slayer

Yeah but give me say... 10 free legendaries
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 93
6/4/2014 0:37:16   
DidYouKnowThat

@Gorillo: Depends what it is. Usually for Nintendo it's about a crap load of tech things.

@Elite: Yup yup, we've enough characters, I agree.
But also, I think Jop was the one who said this, we've yet to see a F2P Character with GREATER HEAL. I'd like to see that happen as well.

On a side note, I'd also want to ask him about SKEXIS EVOLUTION! Hehe. Hopefully we see a Legendary! otherwise we'll never get to see their monarch! :(
Post #: 94
6/4/2014 0:39:19   
JoelJ1998

Nulgath(or one of the Testers) did state that there will be a legendary Skexis
DF AQW  Post #: 95
6/4/2014 0:41:03   
DidYouKnowThat

YESSS!!!!!! Just. . .wait .. . 2 more. . . .years?

And either way, I think a Pokémon-inspired character or whatever could be possible.
Look at Ampharos-Mega, a resemblance to DBZ yeah? They manage to get away with that.

Along with AQW always spoof things as well. I think OS can pull it off.
Post #: 96
6/4/2014 0:41:05   
elite dark slayer

Are they unraring skexis then I never got one
DF MQ AQW  Post #: 97
6/4/2014 0:42:32   
Axel459
The Void Calls

There are 8 free legends so far, I think.
AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 98
6/4/2014 0:42:49   
DidYouKnowThat

No, but he did promise a Skexis variant.
Skexis was for Alpha testers only.
Post #: 99
6/4/2014 0:44:24   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Tyrant Moose is legendary and free, as is Time Gentleman. And both X-Mas Fiend and Elf are legendary and completely free from a shop during the Christmas event. Then you have the Chief and Ogre Mage mentioned above. There's already quite a few free Legendary monsters in the game, especially considering the plan was that they'd generally be SG only.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 100
Page:   <<   < prev  2 3 [4] 5 6   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> RE: =OS= Beta Release Thread 147 - Read the first post!
Page 4 of 29«<23456>»
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition