Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Make Dage the Evil and Alydriah NPC Boss characters?

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make Dage the Evil and Alydriah NPC Boss characters?
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/4/2014 19:11:52   
l Chop Suey l

Some major NPCs such as Alydriah who is the main antagonist as well as Dage the Evil who hypothetically went to ed should be considered to be playable boss characters to fight against like the past boss NPCs.Like past boss characters the rewards will end up dropping the achievement for defeating that certain boss character and this would provide more content as well as more boss battles to the ed storyline.
AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/4/2014 20:06:37   
DeathGuard

While it is nice to have more NPCs to be challenge-able, bosses like Dage really don't have importance if they are made challenge-able right now or in some months, years, etc. BUT Alydriah plays a big role on ED's storyline (the files aren't publicly shared) so it had be a downside if she was able to be challenged before the right moment in a future ED Story Saga when we really should beat her.
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/5/2014 17:33:18   
The berserker killer

I made a thread on this already, and I will post it again. This is a wonderful idea that I amm desperately waiting for that will really enhance this game and really distract us for weeks.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 3
6/5/2014 20:03:10   
  Exploding Penguin

Alydriah will probably become a boss once the story advances to that point.

Dage the Evil is definitely on the table for boss material ATM though.
Epic  Post #: 4
6/6/2014 4:55:18   
HydroMonk

supported
Post #: 5
6/6/2014 14:14:23   
The berserker killer

quote:

What I suggest is first unlimited NPC challenges, and second allowing some high level bosses to be open to fight. From what I have seen there are level 50 bosses that are currently unfightable, even Dage who is level 100. This will be the perfect opportunity to shift the "5 level difference Cap" to "Rank and Level Difference Cap" JUST FOR NPCS. Meaning that for level 40s who are rank 30 and above, bosses like Caden and Big Tuna may still give rewards however they can also fight bosses like Sekk and Navarro (Currently unfightable) who are level 50 and who may/may not have drops of their own.

From that you can create cheevos for NPCS, create a "Hard mode" for these NPCS, even make Dage the hardest NPC to beat and see who can create the build to beat Dage. Sure, he wont be beat for maybe a couple months but it'll be fun to see who can create the build to beat Dage or who has the Dage cheevo.

What I also suggest is creating a "Solo" button for "Ally-Bosses". Most of these bosses can be beaten alone, so my suggestion is that a "Solo" button be implemented that will give you an extra Two Hundred (200) rating points on the cheevo you have already acquired from beating that boss, or maybe a separate cheevo for only Two Hundred (200) rating points.

I only say 200 because some people take ratings very seriously, however I do not, and I think that those who do take ratings seriously might be mad if a ton of people start getting blue stars. I don't know, it's up to you to scale the rating points.

This is what I suggested a while back.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 6
6/6/2014 15:42:24   
One Winged Angel1357

Alydriah is questionable Dage, however; should definitely be challengable if he is okay with it.

Charfade teased that if the Legion losses this war location something will happen to Alydriah as neither of her homes are under Legion control
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 7
6/18/2014 15:01:02   
The berserker killer

Heck yeah Dage should be fightable. Every game needs a boss, a boss that's so insanely hard that only one or two people have actually beaten him
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 8
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Make Dage the Evil and Alydriah NPC Boss characters?
Jump to:

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition