Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=AQ= Clash in the West War Stories commentary

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Clash in the West War Stories commentary
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/5/2014 16:55:59   
Eukara Vox
Legendary AdventureGuide!

Here is where you discuss the War stories, found here = =AQ= Clash in the West War Stories .

War discussion is here: http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21689871

< Message edited by Eukara Vox -- 6/5/2014 16:57:40 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
6/5/2014 17:20:56   
kors

First part of mine is up! I think was pretty close in how both Tyranna and Cerin view this war, almost uncannily close.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 2
6/5/2014 18:39:07   
rosaxx50

Wow, you're onto it!

quote:

Minutes, than a whole hour passed as the two continued their passive aggressive argument in silence. “Are we going to spend the entire day, a day which we should be using to take back the ruins of that village from Rennd I might add, watching you two stand in total silence?” a Demon knight asked, tapping his armored foot incessantly.

A staring contest. A staring contest for two of the most powerful political players in the war. I love it.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 3
6/5/2014 20:00:13   
battlemaster25

My prologue has been posted! I'm trying something rather new this time. I swear, it will all make sense soon.
AQ  Post #: 4
6/5/2014 23:10:04   
kors

@bm: I liked it! The fight seen was excellent, I could almost see it playing out. I guess your going to go with a series of flashbacks? That is always interesting, I can't wait for more!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 5
6/6/2014 2:35:39   
popinloopy

@kors (and any other people whose stories don't seem to focus on just their own characters)
Do you mind if I insert myself into your stories in my own story? I'll post the first chapter assuming a "yes" and will wait to see if it actually ends up that way. If it's allowed, I'll keep it. If you disagree, I'll start a different story (won't be too hard, seeing as I'm only doing 1 chapter until a decision is reached.) If you want to know what I'm talking about, read kors' story then my own.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/6/2014 3:50:23   
Seth Hydra
How We Roll Winner
Nov14

Sadly enough, I wont be able to write stories this time around.. although reading them will definitely help!

Please feel free to use Seth Hydra or Segax Hydra if you require chars from Renndemor!

AQ DF AQW  Post #: 7
6/6/2014 13:09:50   
battlemaster25

A wild Chapter I has appeared! This one is a bit more talking-heavy, for establishing characters and stuff. Also, more questions! Yay! (I'm not a very nice writer, am I?)

Also, Popinloopy, you're welcome to use my stuff whenever.

< Message edited by battlemaster25 -- 6/6/2014 15:27:10 >
AQ  Post #: 8
6/6/2014 14:56:04   
UnderSoul

I'll eventually start a story, but not being able to get on a computer to access the war means it won't be for a while.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 9
6/6/2014 15:31:28   
popinloopy

Oh, and feel free to use my character if you want. This applies for everyone. No need to ask.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
6/6/2014 15:58:24   
kors

Oh yeah, Kor(not Kors though, dont know who that guy is really ) is free to use in your stories as well guys!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 11
6/6/2014 16:03:10   
popinloopy

@kors
What Kors? There was never a Kors in my story. It was Kor the entire time...
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 12
6/6/2014 21:57:46   
kors

And we are Ordered into the Fray with Part II of my story! I am personally going with the interpretation that this is happening sometime before the Necromancer Vs. Paladin war, so thus while Chronomancer Kor could know future events, someone like Popin would have yet to experience that event and not know Kor at all.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 13
6/6/2014 22:33:04   
Razen

Welp, I managed to get the first part of my war story up. There's not really much of the war in it yet, but I've got to build up some characterization, y'know?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/6/2014 23:26:00   
popinloopy

@kors
There's no saying we haven't met before. Besides, though Chronomancer isn't my main thing, I actually DO have the Chronomancer armor. And all the chronomancer armors in DF and AQW as well (Chronomancer, Chronocorruptor, Timekiller, and Chrono Commander). I think it's safe to say I know a thing or two about it. Maybe. Plotholes are my specialty, ok?
And what about War of Fangs?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/6/2014 23:45:20   
kors

Well, in my own personal head cannon, and my unattended to fanfic, has quite a few details for what makes a Chronomancer a Chronomancer. And I don't have the main tell attached to Pop, so he is not a Chronomancer in the timeline Kor likes to visit. As for War of the Fangs, that happens after. Kor and Rinia only got to knowing each other after the war in another story of mine. So that still happens after the Edge of Extinction.

@Razen: An interesting start. You definitely capture the feel of Rennd and their hatred of demons and Tyranna quite well. And with you we have one of each perspective too!
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 16
6/6/2014 23:46:47   
popinloopy

@kors
If you don't mind my inquiring, what IS the main tell?
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 17
6/7/2014 0:14:02   
kors

The glowing blue eyes! Very hard to hide since it covers the entire eye, and does not like being other spells covering them. Perhaps Popin could be part of the other types of Time magic users, since a couple have either nothing as obvious, or easier to hide tells. But I never really thought too hard on Popin being one. Well, until now...
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 18
6/7/2014 0:21:45   
popinloopy

@kors
Creative license. It's your story, do what you want with the characters. There's no saying our stories have to happen in the same timeline, right? Maybe they know each other in one timeline but not the other.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 19
6/7/2014 3:29:58   
Razen

@kors: Thanks, that is what I had hoped to capture really. I wanted to put Rennd's position into prespective, and Sir Ingmar of Rennd makes that possible. As for your story, all that I can really say aside from fixing some typos is Crimson Chin confirmed. Oh, well, I guess that there is the bit mentioning the Shadowscythe that is just all kinds of funk.

@battlemaster25: Your story leaves me...piqued. I'm not certain if I would say that it is befitting considering the war, but it is not bad in of itself.

@popinloopy: Yours is too short for me to really say anything.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
6/7/2014 14:12:36   
kors

@Razen:I admit, I am a horrible proofreader, and thus end up missing quite a few of my own typos as a result. So if you do spot a typo, I won't be upset if you point it out to me. The same applies for everyone too, I am interested in having the story be the best it can be and if there are typos... well it can't. Any sort of help like that is always appreciated.

Oh and added some more to my story! Time to get into the action!

< Message edited by kors -- 6/8/2014 1:23:50 >
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 21
6/8/2014 15:04:29   
deather98

Nice stories so far everyone, and feel free to add my character named Wraith Hellborn (of stormfallen) to anyones stories. just give a slight twisted personality is all I ask.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 22
6/8/2014 16:03:01   
Sir Nicholas

I intend to create a story of my own in the very near future. I hope others will enjoy it.
AQ  Post #: 23
6/8/2014 18:59:41   
battlemaster25

Can anybody say "Chapter II"? We're starting to get back to the main war here. Things should be very interesting soon.....
AQ  Post #: 24
6/8/2014 19:04:38   
deather98

Posted a "journal" of my character there so please dont mind the grammar, its as if a war journal from a soldier in the field.
AQ DF AQW  Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> Works Discussion >> AE Fanfiction Discussion >> =AQ= Clash in the West War Stories commentary
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition