Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

[ Lore ] The Beginning of Everything

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> [ Lore ] The Beginning of Everything
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/16/2014 15:08:25   
Vongola the Wise

The Entity, the One above All, who in Himmel is called Father. He made first the Avatars, the Holy Ones, that were the offspring of his thought. They were with him before anyone else was made. And he spoke to them, introducing to them to music; they sang before him, and he was glad. But for a long while some sang to themselves, while the rest apprehend. Yet ever as they listened they came to deeper understanding with Father, and grew in unison and harmony.

And it came to pass that Father called together all the Avatars and declared to them a mighty theme, unfolding to them things greater and more wonderful than he had yet revealed; and the glory of its beginning and the splendour of its end amazed the Avatars, so that they bowed before Father and were struck with silent fostered by Father's music.
Then Father said to them: "Of the theme that I have declared to you, I will now ask that you make in harmony together a Great Music. And since I have kindled you with The Flame, you shall show forth your powers in adorning this theme, each with his own thoughts and devices. But I will sit and hearken, and be glad that through you great beauty has been wakened into song."

Then the voices of the Avatars, like harps and lutes, and pipes and trumpets, and violins and organs, and like countless choirs singing with words, began to fashion the theme of Father to a great music; and a sound arose of endless interchanging melodies woven in harmony that passed beyond hearing into the depths,into the heights, and the places of the dwelling of Father were filled to overflowing, and the music and the echo of the music went out into the Void, and it was not void. Never since have the Avatars made any music like to this music, though it has been said that a greater creation shall be made before Father by the choirs of the Avatars and the Children of Father after the end of days.

Then the themes of Father shall be played aright, and take being in the moment of their declaration, for all shall then understand fully his intent in their part, and each shall know the comprehension of each, and Father shall give to their thoughts The Fire, being delightfully happy.
But now Father sat and hearkened, and for a while it seemed very nice to him, for in the music there were no mistakes or flaws. But as the theme progressed, it came into the heart of to interweave matters of his own imagining that were not in accord with the theme of Father, for he sought therein to increase the power and glory of the part assigned to himself. To Metlgoliath among the Avatars had been given the greatest gifts of power and knowledge, and he had a share in all the gifts of his offspring. He had gone often alone into the void places seeking The Flame; for desire grew hot within him to bring into being things of his own, and it seemed to him that Father took no thought for the Void, and he was impatient of its emptiness. Yet he found not the Fire, for it is with Father. But being alone he had begun to conceive thoughts of his own unlike those of his siblings.

Then times of the end days is here, and near the great creation will finally be introduced to the brethren of the supreme being. Father called all upon him to gather around, as everyone congregate around the supreme almighty. The All High Father, like sounds of

*will be updated*

< Message edited by Vongola the Wise -- 6/18/2014 23:07:17 >

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> AE Fanfiction >> AE Crossover >> [ Lore ] The Beginning of Everything
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition