Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Loosing a battle = no exp and no Credits !!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Loosing a battle = no exp and no Credits !!
Page 1 of 212>
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/17/2014 3:29:35   
Rui.
Banned

Rabble if your looking at the balance tracker to check which class is performing well.. than there are 4 trolls as far as I know that just fight to loose.. 2 TLM 1 Mage and 1 Cyber

Its about time we start giving 2x Credits and exp for a win and 0 for a loss.

This way players will level up with items and cores for their level.

I have over 20 screen shots here are a few.

http://i60.tinypic.com/24wwpaw.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/333whuc.jpg

http://i59.tinypic.com/ig9efl.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/29ljmsp.jpg

http://i62.tinypic.com/152nhu1.jpg

A hero ... with legend rank 26 with barely 3k wins ... ><

Are you going to sit there and let them ruin the game experience ? Do something please !!

I will keep editing for more images this time with their names !

< Message edited by Rui. -- 6/19/2014 8:30:03 >
Post #: 1
6/17/2014 5:56:06   
ScarletReaper

Earn absolutely nothing for a loss? Well that would completely ruin the lower levels where dex mages trample over everyone with 2 turn ko's. Personally if I was a new player and realized I would almost never make it to level 20, I would give up and stop playing. Not supported.
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 2
6/17/2014 6:17:17   
Rui.
Banned

Then fix the lower level mages. Why bring a balance issue in here ?
Post #: 3
6/17/2014 8:35:59   
ScarletReaper

I bring a balance issue in here to show why your suggestion would be a bad idea at the moment. In essence saying that there need to be some changes before this could be implemented. As I said, this suggestion would make new players unhappy that they can't seem to level up at all, thus making it less likely for them to want to stay. We have a dwindling player base. Why make it worse?
DF AQW Epic  Post #: 4
6/17/2014 8:58:30   
Rui.
Banned

So you want me to come to 2 vs 2 with 200 str every game for the next year loosing every fight .. till every single player says screw 2 vs 2 its unplayable ?

I don't really care I will get credits and exp I will be rank 10000 with 1000000000000000000000000 losses but hell yeah you feel its awesome for improving player base?? quantity over quality ??

Ok lets do this lvl 1 claws here I come
Post #: 5
6/17/2014 9:11:37   
ND Mallet
Legendary AK!!!

Losing fights already takes a big chunk out of your experience. It'll take you 6546 losses just to get to level 30. It takes 2 and half times as many losses to get to lvl 40(yeah, over 15k losses). Even if you managed to lose a fight every 2 seconds, it would take you over 500 hours to get to lvl 40 from just losing. And as already stated, it would be off-putting to new players to lose so often and never be able to level up. People already want to quit when they get to level 25 and start fighting mostly higher levels, I can't imagine them sticking around if they didn't get any experience from all those losses.
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
6/17/2014 9:41:28   
Rui.
Banned

quote:

I can't imagine them sticking around if they didn't get any experience from all those losses.

That's why I said in my OP .. we need to increase the exp and credits gained from a win... maybe 2x or 3x this way they learn to win. Omega is just build copying of they cant do that they don't belong here.

Ruining fun for others is just a no no.. anyways I have my level 1 claws .. meet me in 2 vs 2 lets have some fun loosing 15000 games
Post #: 7
6/17/2014 9:56:35   
Mother1

Not supported

So just because we have a few trolls you want to make it so that everyone who loses a match gets no EXP or credits? That will make new players want to quit big time especially at lower levels where all those dex TM's are running around.

This will also reduce variety since build variety is extremely limited.
Epic  Post #: 8
6/17/2014 10:07:27   
Rui.
Banned

Whats ur win % mother ? 50% max 60 % ??

Getting 2x or 3x exp/ cred on win will balance this out for ya !

quote:

This will also reduce variety since build variety is extremely limited.
lol tell me about it :)

if you can see there is a problem with dex mages and I can see a problem with them .. but if the devs cant see a problem then who are we to get into that aspect.
Only aspect that pizzed me are trolls.. if I cant beat em ima jus join em.

Someone needs to draw a line somewhere
Post #: 9
6/17/2014 11:05:26   
lionblades

quote:

Only aspect that pizzed me are trolls.. if I cant beat em ima jus join em.

Your suggestion has nothing to do with trolls.
Trolls are good in 1vs1 since they are free wins. Nothing "broke" here. It doesn't affect anyone but them.

Trolls are trash in 2vs2. They need to be eliminated. Best way is to make 2vs2 req. that EVERYONE has upgraded full gear. (excluding robot). This should not be a problem since everyone can get full gear at level 1. And it is so easy to NPC for credits.
Also, if a partner skips when there is no one stunned, let team mate control partner. A easy solution to skippers and noobs without gear.
AQW  Post #: 10
6/17/2014 11:07:16   
One Winged Angel1357

Not Supported.

Sorry mate but punishing people for losing will only promote players to copy the strongest build instead of promoting creative builds. Also telling trolls they won't get anything for losing won't matter to them because they are playing just to annoy players and have all of the credits that they need to do so
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 11
6/17/2014 11:18:14   
Rui.
Banned

quote:

and have all of the credits that they need to do so

now they wont get credits and moreover where are duff builds..

am I playing a diff game .. cause all I see are same builds and weapons
Post #: 12
6/17/2014 12:19:44   
Variation

Screenshot #2 is an edit. I know her personally and she has over 12,000 npc wins not 38. If you're trying to make a realistic argument at least make sure all of your screenshots are legit. As for the idea, not supported. Not all players are good at winning, especially at lower levels and they shouldn't receive nothing for a loss. Also realize players need every amount of credits they can get to be able to afford retrains and upgrading their gear. Removing that source of gaining credits/experience and the players who struggle to win are put at an even worse position than they were in.
Post #: 13
6/17/2014 12:24:46   
coolboyelazizy

How about making a new report reason about trolling in 2v2 if the 3 players reported him for trolling that player doesn't get anything if he lost.

Idk about 1v1

< Message edited by Mecha Mario -- 6/17/2014 21:19:30 >
AQW Epic  Post #: 14
6/17/2014 12:46:15   
Drianx

So you hate free wins off such 'trolls'?
Come again.
AQW Epic  Post #: 15
6/17/2014 12:46:40   
Dual Thrusters

2v2 trolls already get banned after a few offenses, so at least they do get punished. You could suggest something to limit those players ONLY without affecting the ones who just naturally lose.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 16
6/17/2014 13:03:57   
lionblades

Even if 2vs2 trolls are banned after a while, the damage is still done. Trolls could easily do 50+ battles trolling before they are "banned". Sometimes they are not even banned.

The Devs need to restrict trolls like players without full upgraded gear in the first place. We can't prevent terrible noob players, but we can easily prevent trolls in 2vs2.
AQW  Post #: 17
6/17/2014 19:17:28   
Dual Thrusters

@lionblades

I wouldn't say restrict them to FULLY upgraded gear, but to an extent yes it must be done.
MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 18
6/17/2014 21:43:19   
Mother1

@ Dual thrusters

Unlike before we do have a tutorial that give you not only an aux but a sidearm as well so there is now no excuse for not being fully geared. This was a problem in the past but not now.
Epic  Post #: 19
6/18/2014 2:25:34   
Silver Sky Magician

@Mother1

It's strange that you don't support this suggestion when you keep going on about 'pure competition' when trying to justify why the losing war alignment shouldn't receive anything and reject the very same arguments you yourself make.

To clarify, I oppose both the flawed premise of this suggestion and the ridiculous notion of 'pure competition'.
Post #: 20
6/18/2014 2:41:56   
Mother1

@ SSM

Look at the reasoning for this idea to be implemented. The Op wants to remove EXP gain and credit gain because of people he considers as trolls that he believes are ruining the game. So to get at those players he is making a suggestion that in turn would punish everyone just to get at those people.

As pointed out Trolls don't care about EXP and credits because they are trolling. However everyone else does ans this idea in turn would be punishing everyone who isn't a troll not the trolls themselves.

That is why I am against this idea. It not only doesn't solve the problem but punishes the players who aren't part of the problem while not affecting the problem players.
Epic  Post #: 21
6/18/2014 2:47:00   
Silver Sky Magician

@Mother1

Regular players don't care about the Legion-Exile war because they have little interest in a stagnant storyline or stale faction competition. However those who are actively involved in the war and are yet on the losing alignment are miffed by the lack of rewards for their immense efforts.
That is why I am against not giving the losing alignment any prizes at all. It not only doesn't solve the problem of a stagnant war, but also punishes the players who aren't part of the problem (i.e. those actively participating in the war) while not affecting the problem players (i.e. the players who put in 150 influence and lie back for the rewards).

Which is why a tiered reward system for both sides and extra prizes for the winning alignment is what is needed.
Post #: 22
6/18/2014 10:02:31   
lionblades

Omg Rui's third link is such troll:
http://i59.tinypic.com/ig9efl.jpg

This player is L.40 and ALWAYS plays 2vs2 WITHOUT upgraded gear. Unbelievable.

Everytime a person gets paired up with this troll, its a automatic loss. She has become so well known that some people just quit if she is on their team. Again, I do not agree with Rui's solution, but these types of players need to be restricted and gone! It should be very easy to make a req. for fully upgraded gear players only in 2v2.

She and every other troll out there should not ruin other innocent players in 2v2!

AQW  Post #: 23
6/24/2014 12:33:33   
The berserker killer

I'm sorry but I cant support this. You get experience from losing a match because you participated in the match. Participation gives you experience in any aspect of life.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 24
7/2/2014 12:56:57   
Rui.
Banned

back in the days when level cap was 33 to 35 we never got exp.. All we got is credits.. Loosing a game gives you experience on how you can fight better. Thats all the exp you need, anyways if you win your gonna get more credits with this.. So question is why r you supporting these trolls ?
Post #: 25
Page:   [1] 2   next >   >>
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> Loosing a battle = no exp and no Credits !!
Page 1 of 212>
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition