Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: Loosing a battle = no exp and no Credits !!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Loosing a battle = no exp and no Credits !!
Page 2 of 2<12
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/2/2014 13:09:08   
One Winged Angel1357

@Rui back in the days of a lower level cap ND Mallet wanted to reach the cap with only losses and he either completed his goal or got pretty darn close so no losing gave you EXP

correction he got to level 25

http://epicduel.artix.com/charpage.asp?id=Project%20ND%20Mallet

< Message edited by One Winged Angel1357 -- 7/2/2014 13:12:58 >
AQ DF AQW Epic  Post #: 26
7/2/2014 13:16:40   
Rui.
Banned

i think you misunderstood or i put it in a difficunt manner. I was refering to ghostgods remark. She said partipation gets exp.. I was refering to exp for players who had reached max level back in the old n much remembered days.
Post #: 27
7/2/2014 23:37:34   
The berserker killer

im supporting these "trolls" because even though youre right its not fair to everyone else. I lose one match out of 50 which will only make that a bigger spread if everyone who loses against me doesn't get xp. it's boring winning and being forced to find a build that might actually be beatable. im tired of winning so much
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 28
7/3/2014 10:47:00   
Rui.
Banned

this has nothing to do with you and ue 98% win rate. Do not derail it with class to class basic. Stick to the concept. If you are winning so much thats a balance issue... Thats what happens when players create please consider buffing my class threads and then once its buffed you own the leaderboard.. Blood mage parasite is a fine example of overpowing a a'ready op class. http://forums2.battleon.com/f/tm.asp?m=21690523 you know you didnt have even 60% win rate before this thread

< Message edited by Rui. -- 7/3/2014 10:51:26 >
Post #: 29
7/3/2014 10:53:58   
Mother1

@ rui.

The point the people not supporting this topic is making is this. Why should those players who aren't trolling suffer for those who do troll?

As pointed out the troll won't care if they aren't getting EXP or credits because they are doing this to mess with the game. With or without rewards this doesn't stop them from trolling and if you put this into play they will still do this.

It does however hurt those who are playing honestly. Especially players who don't have a good win rate.
Epic  Post #: 30
7/3/2014 11:01:51   
Rui.
Banned

I dont care about the exp or credits.. Whats needed is to get rid of trolls. There are trolling players and trolling factions.. Bunch of loosers who will leave fights if the same faction member is on the opposite side. There needs to a 6 month ban for all faction members of trolling factions or players alike. I play to get my stress out.. Not increase my already stressed level with these bunch of loosers. I havent 2vs2 in 30 days now. Nothing is being done to fix this.
Post #: 31
7/3/2014 11:25:32   
The berserker killer

You don't understand... I don't know what rank you are but I can create any build and win 90% of the time. This isn't a balance issue, it's called being influencing the game in a positive way and eradicating high hp no support builds. That post was the best thing to ever happen to Blood Mages and it's not my fault that your CH massacre build probably doesn't work anymore. And if you think it's that bad I can go to another class and make more OP builds but I won't take advantage of forums for my own win %. A ton of people were backing me up, I even said "No" to the option of removing the support requirement because that would've destroyed this game. And honestly, Blood Mage is really only OP at high ranks while other classes work at any ranks. CHs have 5 unblockable attacks (poison, aux, gun, static, and massacre), making it so they don't have to have any defense or resistance whatsoever. TMs can regenerate MP 3 ways if you add in a regen/piston and they can tank ANY stat. Mercs have a deadly Blood Commander that regenerates their own HP for 4 turns and a Berzerker that deals damage close enough to Massacre. Tactical Mercs have an insane poison, battery, surgical combination. Yet I am not complaining. Instead I adapt, find a different build, and pawn them all. Just like an Epicduel player should do. PFTT and don't even get me started on Bounty Hunters. And what do Blood Mages get? One MP regeneration move that forces them to use a focus build, hence forcing us to tack 30 stat points on support only to increase the effectiveness of a couple moves and a Aux that we can use once every 3/4 turns. But wait, the best part is that when the opponent runs out of MP we don't get any either. And that doesn't help when, besides Cyber Hunters, we're amongst the only class who can't tank a specific stat and be deadly other than Strength. You want to counter a Bloodmage? Survive 5 rounds, by that time they have already run out of mp, and you win and it's easy. When they parasite, use a shield then steal their mp. Cyber Hunters have an insane MP taking skill, Tech Mages steal 200 at level 40 (minimum), Static Smash is the strongest mp stealing skill, EMP is dirty for BH, and Atom Smash has a low energy cost. What do Blood mages get? 15% MAX of your current mp. This class is completely different than any other classes and if I weren't the rank I am now I would still be complaining.

On topic: We have all been level 36,37,38, and we all know that during that time you will most likely lose a ton. Your only hope at those levels is to usethose losses to help you level up.

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 7/3/2014 11:41:58 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 32
7/3/2014 11:46:22   
Rui.
Banned

oh i understand very well why players create buff my own class threads. And you know very well how much you lost to me untill you got the parasite buffed. Why talk.. Prove it.. Show me you can get 90% wins with any class out there, need a week a month ? We shall discuss post that. Cause right now your derailing the thread.
Post #: 33
7/3/2014 11:49:03   
The berserker killer

and then you woke up..... Point being, levels 35-38 happen to be levels where players rely on losses to level up
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 34
7/3/2014 11:59:20   
Rui.
Banned

so does this mean your backing up from the i can win 90% with any class challenge that you just flaunted a few minutes ago ? Only talk is it ??
Post #: 35
7/3/2014 12:19:16   
The berserker killer

Forums is not the place for this. We're here for constructive criticism. I think that everyone deserves xp and creds for participation in the fight.
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 36
7/3/2014 12:43:07   
Rui.
Banned

Are you implying i am not bring constructive here ? 1. You claimed this is a bad idea stating cause you are tired winning a lot.. Tired winning 98% even tho i told you this is not a class per class perse 2. You derailed this thread claiming you are so awesome you can win 90% the time when clearly in the past you lost 90% of the time to me, which again was started by you and has nothing to do with the concept of this suggestion.. 3. You make an outright clallenge and back out claiming this isnt a place for it when clerly i didnt invoke anhything while sticking to the OP's agenda. I got your point about exp and credits and i gave you my opinion.. When you cant back up your own challenge why do you wanna continue ?
Post #: 37
7/3/2014 12:46:32   
The berserker killer

right.. like I said Forums is not the place for this. I'll see ya in Epic Duel.

--Ghost--

< Message edited by The berserker killer -- 7/3/2014 12:49:04 >
AQ DF Epic  Post #: 38
Page:   <<   < prev  1 [2]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [EpicDuel] >> EpicDuel Suggestions >> RE: Loosing a battle = no exp and no Credits !!
Page 2 of 2<12
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition