Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
Page 1 of 3012345>»
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/23/2014 16:25:31   
Skurge
The Dealer

quote:

Godzirra Legend & Leatherhead!
Posted on June 13th, 2014 by Nulgath

He's BIG! Godzirra has come!
Character Release:

• Godzirra Legendary Evolution
  • Leatherhead (can be found in Shop and in the wild)

Godzirra Legendary Preview

Leatherface Preview

Card Rotation: Fire & Water!

Coming Soon

Gravelyn Showcase

Other Updates
  • AQW Characters and Monster

• quote:

quote:

Since this game is being directed at a more mature player base there will be things mentioned or shown in Oversoul itself or on the Oversoul Wiki that are not appropriate for the forums. As the various things that are shown or mentioned in Oversoul or on Oversoul's Wiki may be appropriate for the game that does not make it appropriate for the forums so please keep the =AE= Comprehensive Forum Rules in mind when posting. If you are unsure whether what you want to post is in line with the Forum's Rules please PM an Archknight or Moderator in AE Staff and Staff Assistants List for clarification.

Any and every mention of methods and programs that grant users unfair advantages over each other, such as finding a way to get 100% possession or encounter rate, stops now. This is bug abuse and cheating, both of which are not allowed as said in the Universal Forum Rules > Posting Behavior. Every post after this will deleted on sight and the poster warned, with possible other unwanted consequences to their forum accounts.

~Mritha
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
    6/23/2014 16:25:57   
    the warden

hope the gravelyn showcase chars are out soon.
    TFP: ikr:(

< Message edited by the warden -- 6/23/2014 16:27:45 >
    AQ DF MQ AQW  Post #: 2
    6/23/2014 16:27:08   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Same if there's no release on Friday we'll know we're in some trouble. :F
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 3
    6/23/2014 16:32:43   
    Lemonus

What do you mean? We already are.

I'm not really expecting much from the ShS goonies, since we've pretty much seen everything Shadows/Fires have to offer.
    DF AQW  Post #: 4
    6/23/2014 17:06:56   
    BJEBLE

@Lemonus Unless we get a new card.....I know the chances aren't very good but I think it would certainly be welcome. Also that new thread smell!
    DF  Post #: 5
    6/23/2014 18:40:25   
    Mondez

I pretty much gave up on expecting anything new other than character releases at this point.

So with the GD (Gravelyn Defenders) I pretty much see combo efficient characters.

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 6
    6/23/2014 20:36:33   
    The Jop

That reminds me, I still need the enemy quote for Aphrodite. I think she's the last one on the Wiki missing a quote. If you want to help, it would be appreciated and you would be thanked on her Wiki page.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 7
    6/23/2014 20:43:23   
    BJEBLE

@Jop Meet with me and you can fight me as my Aphrodite. solace-91 on Nulgath.
    DF  Post #: 8
    6/23/2014 20:50:41   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Hmm I happened to be in solace-91 and dueled BJEBLE since he had to go and he told me to pass on the enemy quote for Aphrodite: "Love all, trust few, and do none wrong."
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 9
    6/23/2014 21:41:21   
    The Jop

Thanks, guys. I guess I'll leave both your names at the thank you section since you both helped.
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 10
    6/23/2014 22:46:11   
    Gorillo Titan

werewolves with crossbows are cool as crud.

Chaos minion needs to be in OS.

< Message edited by Gorillo Titan -- 6/23/2014 22:47:01 >
    Post #: 11
    6/24/2014 2:33:35   
    elite dark slayer

What cards does the leatherhead have? Is it good?

DF MQ AQW  Post #: 12
    6/24/2014 4:05:42   
    BJEBLE

@elite Leatherhead is basically a worse Vampire Lord, so really not useful unless your collecting all of the characters. You can buy it for 25k gold or find it in the caves. Wiki page here: http://oversoulgame.wikidot.com/leatherhead
    DF  Post #: 13
    6/24/2014 13:17:32   
    Gorillo Titan

How about the ability to lock are levels so you don't have to worry about leveling up?
    Post #: 14
    6/24/2014 14:50:59   
    The Finnish Phoenix

I never understood why we had to reset to Level 1 to evolve. Like, if we're growing up we shouldn't have to start from a blank slate each time, we should be able to retain our previous training, that's why evolved chars are so much bulkier and such.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 15
    6/24/2014 16:03:58   
    Gorillo Titan

Impossible to do low level legendary duels if its like that though.
    Post #: 16
    6/24/2014 16:24:22   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Ah I see what you mean, I'd co-sign if we had to Level first and then we could pick lower levels. It would take a lot of the competition out if we could just catch a char and set it at lvl 20.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 17
    6/24/2014 16:31:14   
    Gorillo Titan

legendary rank would be a give away just for getting a level 20 lol
    Post #: 18
    6/24/2014 19:24:34   
    BJEBLE

I think it's ironic that Earth Elemental is the character on the CC Stone Strike, even though EE doesn't have any Stone Strikes, or pierces at all.
    DF  Post #: 19
    6/24/2014 19:36:03   
    ND Mallet
    Legendary AK!!!

@TFP Someone pointed out that we're just a soul possessing a character and not the actual character. So each time we get a new form by evolving a character, we have to learn all over how to use that new form. Also, think of it like going from regular 4 wheel roller skates to inline skates. You may be very good with 4 wheels but that doesn't mean you're going to be good with inline skates. An example most people will get though is riding a bike. It's a big difference from riding with and without training wheels when you just start out learning
    AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 20
    6/24/2014 21:42:01   
    Gorillo Titan

OS needs a huge Zard release AQ has like 200 Duke of HaZard lol
    Post #: 21
    6/25/2014 10:48:16   
    The Finnish Phoenix

Bjeble: Ironic indeed! Other strange ones are Dire Monk on Shadow's 101-pierce and Infernal Fiend on native Marks of Death. Also, Earth Fairy doesn't have Nature's Gift and if memory serves, Water Fairy doesn't have Fresh Start.

ND: I guess so. I suppose I think of it more as continuous growth than taking on an altogether new form.
    AQ DF MQ  Post #: 22
    6/25/2014 13:13:34   
    Gorillo Titan

How about a boss in OS whose a robot and uses differnet elements but when it changes elements it gives you a warning. Omega - X is now charging fire seems like a fun idea for a boss.
    Post #: 23
    6/25/2014 15:55:43   
    BJEBLE

@TFP Well EE was released before Earth CC was, and Infernal Fiend was a CC promo character, the normal MoD card was made during the Beta Revolution, so IF was probably meant to be a Shadow character but was changed to Fire. Or I'm overthinking this and I'm crazy.
    DF  Post #: 24
    6/25/2014 16:05:50   
    Gorillo Titan

They threw all that stuff out the window its the same way with soul circles they were meant to mean something but no so much anymore.
    Post #: 25
    Page:   [1] 2 3 4 5   next >   >>
    All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [Oversoul] >> Oversoul General Discussion >> =OS= Beta Release Thread 148 - Read the first post!
    Page 1 of 3012345>»
    Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
    New Messages No New Messages
    Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
    Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
     Post New Thread
     Reply to Message
     Post New Poll
     Submit Vote
     Delete My Own Post
     Delete My Own Thread
     Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
    and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
    PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition