Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

The Godless Age I

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> The Godless Age I
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
6/28/2014 9:06:44   
#legend179#

The Godless Age I
Part one of the Tales of Aldmoor

The world of Aldmoor is in ruins. An empire, leaderless for the first time in centuries. An entire race, eradicated over a lone man's anger. An ancient kingdom, broken and enslaved.
Wars and death have been a constant throughout history, but not on this scale. The gods are angered by mankind's actions, and they have grown tired.
The time for forgiveness is over. The gods have left the pantheon empty, leaving all of Aldmoor without a higher power.
Nearly all magic begins to fail, and mankind finds itself forced to fight, alone, against the cruel world they inhabit.
But there are magics, dark magics from places beyond the gods' reach, that only grew stronger in their absence.
The world fell into dark times. Mankind was without the sole thing they had depended upon from the start.
And they quickly began searching for a substitute.

It has been thirty-seven years since the creation of the Trisummit Tribunal, a group of leaders designated to keep peace between their three different kingdoms, which is designated as the official ending of the Third War.
Savaeria, the human kingdom, is no more, the entire race completely killed by the Akatari after their defeat at Savaerian hands.
Akatar, the dark elf empire, was left without an emperor after their defeat, freeing several smaller countries from their colonial rule and turning it into an ruleless wasteland.
Oldiron, the dwarven kingdom, rose to power after their freedom from Akatari rule.
Emberoak, the wood elf kingdom, rose up in very much the same way.
Kythros, the snow elf kingdom, retreated even further away from worldly affairs, cutting contact with the rest of Aldmoor.
Telmora, the high elf kingdom, regained its seat as a major power after breaking free from Akatari control and aiding Savaeria in the war.
Draviria, the orc kingdom, was free from their mining prisons in Akatar after nearly two hundred years of servitude, immediately cutting contact with all outsiders.
Aderalith, a kingdom of divided rule, was created in the land that was once Savaeria, as a sign of peace between the worlds kingdoms.

< Message edited by #legend179# -- 6/29/2014 13:39:41 >
DF  Post #: 1
6/28/2014 17:19:39   
#legend179#

The Godless Age I
Part One: Chapter One

< Message edited by #legend179# -- 6/28/2014 19:33:32 >
DF  Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Legends and Lore] >> Writers of Lore >> [The Bookshelves] >> Other Creative Prose >> The Godless Age I
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition