Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

Evil Kings

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> Evil Kings
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/9/2014 1:03:07   
Matty EastCoast

Welcome to the EVIL KINGS guild.

Leader: Matty EastCoast

Co-Leaders: Slightly Heroic (SolemnDevil) and Skull Storm

The EVIL KINGS exist to cause evil and destruction across lore. Though we do help one another Evil kings in the guild with whatever they ask for from Binky help to /Pirates farming. We are very nice, but we are strict, and all guild announcements are strictly formal.

(Matty EastCoast [Leader] Having Fun with VoidSoul(PvP Newbie) )

REQUIREMENTS:
-Level 45+ Only
-Evil RANK 7+ Only
-Alignment: EVIL (Kinda obviously..Ha.)
-Have at least 1 Rank 10 class

(Matty EastCoast (Leader) with Sub-Leader and Founder, Slightly Heroic (SolemnDevil)

The Story, Origin and Meaning of the Evil Kings:
We are a group that helps finish unfinished business, Helps with PvP, and mainly helps with anything that fellow kings would need help with. We fight to some day eventually take over shadowfall, so I can take the throne and destroy lore, every place, One by one. But I can't do this alone, so I have put together a large group, the Evil Kings, each member from a different individual kingdom and world come to lore, so that we may corrupt all of lore some day with evil and wipe out all forces of good!
It all started originally with Matt(MattyEastCoast) and his friends SlightlyHeroic and SkullStorm, watching the cities of lore crash down in chaos, thinking there could be something more to all of this destruction.
We have currently decided to side with CHAOS for this war, but only to bring destruction and mayhem. Once the 13th lord of chaos lets his guard down, we will attack him where he is weak and take the throne of chaos!
From there, we will wage our war through all of Lore to UNCorrupt the Chaorruption, and RECorrupt it with Evil. (And Skeletons!)
Gravelyn has let her guard down and joined the alliance to stop chaos. She was a fool, as Lionfang was correct in his views, No true force of evil would side with good, no matter how high the cost. We stand to strike down ANY GOOD and CHAOS that stands in our way from CORRUPTING lore with our EVIL! We are the Evil Kings.

In Regards to being Officer: Currently only the 3 founders of the guild have officer status, but in discussion between us, we might change that very soon to make it available to all members at a certain feat!

Ranks:
Level 45-47: Shadow Initiates
Level 48-50: DoomKnight Liutenant
Level 51-54: Dark Templar
Level 55-59: DoomBringer
Level 60: Evil Grand-Masters
Original 5 Sub-members: Official Evil Lord
Founders: Evil Kings
Level 61-???: (To Be Announced)

(Dance Party at LEADERS house! (Slightly Heroic, Matty EastCoast, and VoidSoul)

Guild Launch Website: Evil Kings Guild Launch (Under Construction!)

Group Restrictions:
-NO BOTTING. ALL botters are IMMEDIATELY removed and SEVERELY punished. (We may be evil, but we play fair!)
-NO Spam
-NO joining just to brag on the name or the type. BE ACTIVE.
-NO online attacking/bullying others in the guild.
-NO advertising other guilds.
-NO Lying or ignoring the leader or any of the founders!
(If you do any of the restrictions, depending on the severity, you will either get a WARNING, a DEMOTE or a REMOVAL)

Alliances/Allies:
Anathematic Hellions

Signature Promo links: (You may use any of these for your own sigs!)
Funny/Corny Sig
War-Type slogan sig
Eye catching throne sig

(Guild Founders Matty EastCoast and Slightly Heroic recruiting new guild member TheRealMeal!)

GUILD MEMBERS:
Founders:
Matty EastCoast (Leader and Founder)
Slightly Heroic (Founder)
Skull Storm (Founder)

Members:
Suarav5
Yo Yo Boy
Rodrigos197
Cronos87
HeatHead9
AyooJohn
NatsuDragneels
bishara91george01
therealmeal
xdialagax
WingBane
TheLight022

About The Founders:

Matty EastCoast:
Matty is a retired-rare-hunter from November 11th, 2010. He currently has 15 Rank 10 classes, and gaining. He started the guild with the help of his 2 family-like friends, Skull Storm and Slightly Heroic. He is level 54 (Currently) and is on for Most of the day and night. He is the creator of the Evil Kings guild, and represents the Brains and Formality of it. He is also currently the ONLY holder of Sepulchure's Undead Blade in the guild!

Skull Storm:
Skull Storm represents the heart of the guild itself. He is a level 45, and has 2 rank 10 classes, but without him, Evil Kings would not exist. He has 2 Classes,(Pumpkin Lord and Necromancer) both rank 10, and a ton of rares. He provided the idea of the Evil Kings that are made today.

Slightly Heroic
Slightly Heroic (AKA SolemnDevil on the forums) is the 3rd and final founder in the Evil Kings team. He has been here since day one as well. He is a level 60 character with 5 Classes, all rank 10. He is known as the highest level founder in our guild, and likely the strongest. Without him, the guild will fall apart and I will not be able to hold on to it, even with Skulls help, as he represents the FISTS and STRENGTHS of the evil kings.

**Reminder that this is a very exclusive guild. We review every character page thoroughly before accepting new recruits, Do not lie about your character, Me and my officers will know!**

< Message edited by Pills N Potions -- 9/27/2014 10:26:50 >
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 1
7/18/2014 15:06:31   
yoyoboy

Hello Evil Kings, I would like to join your awesome Guild! Mwhahahaha >:)

AQW  Post #: 2
7/28/2014 4:26:49   
Dragon_warrior19981

Heya all! I would like to join your guild by any chance possible!
AQW  Post #: 3
7/29/2014 9:57:39   
Axios300

My in game name is Axios300. I am a level 32. I am alligned with Evil. I have a rank 10 Darkblood Stormking.

I am very active.

A little about myself.. I am active duty military in the United States Air Force. Currently stationed in Germany. I will be 19 in August.

I am also Rank 8 Evil. Maybe an exception can be made for my low level?
Post #: 4
7/29/2014 11:04:16   
geoffthoma

Hello Evil Kings! I would love to join your guild! I am rank 9 evil.

~geoffthoma, the friendly forever-alone banana

AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 5
7/12/2015 21:58:45   
kingsimon1

Hi, I would like to join your guild. I'm lvl 50, with evil rank 10. My alignment is also evil, and I have 1 almost 2 rank 10 class. I'm not a member/legend. I play daily around 2-3 hours. My aqw name is kingsimon1. Here is my char page : http://www.aq.com/char/kingsimon1
I can't wait to meet some new evil/king friends.

< Message edited by kingsimon1 -- 7/12/2015 21:59:34 >
Post #: 6
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest Worlds] >> AQWorlds General Discussion >> AQWorlds Guilds >> Evil Kings
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition