Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

More detailed info for Monsters and a list of the top xp/gold giving ones.

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> More detailed info for Monsters and a list of the top xp/gold giving ones.
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/21/2014 21:36:04   
UKTone

Many entries in the monster encyclopedia/info submissions, etc. don't include locations of them or how you can get to fight them. Or what level you need to be on.

I would also like a list of the highest xp and/or gold giving monsters by scale grades, similar to the spells sorted by elements, but not as extensive, maybe like the 5 top for each level scaling. And add more as time goes.

Thank you.
AQ  Post #: 1
7/21/2014 23:29:38   
  Scakk
Beyond

What monsters are available in each quest is listed in the quest itself. A list of all the quest a monster(s) is in could be quite lengthy for some and deter from the information that the encyclopedia is for. Also using the search method specific to the quest section in the Encyclopedia can give you a list of the quest that a monster(s) is in.

A list as you are request is not really one that would fit in the encyclopedia. It falls more under the farming thread/guide in the Guides Forums.

Edit: The monsters that do show a location are usually ones that are only found in rare / seasonal quest(s) / event(s).

< Message edited by Scakk -- 7/21/2014 23:30:46 >
AQW  Post #: 2
7/22/2014 1:27:04   
UKTone

Wow Scakk I'm surprised to see you're still here, think you use to have a gecko/lizard for your profile picture.

I'll request it in the guide request forum since the Farming one, you need a to name a place. Unless I could state all of AQ as the place lol.
AQ  Post #: 3
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [AE Forum Resources] >> Forum Support and Suggestions >> More detailed info for Monsters and a list of the top xp/gold giving ones.
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition