This week is the first in a series of releases to increase the scale of The Celestial Haven. There will be three such releases, featuring each of the Neko shop owners. These releases have two purposes:
1) To expand on the environment and lore of the Nekos.
2) To introduce more cool items into the Neko shops.
For this week's release, you will be tasked with helping Leo, the owner of the Neko Armory, investigate a mysterious animal graveyard in the forests. But as you can probably guess (from the quest's title if nothing else), this site reeks with the stench of undeath. How can that be possible, since the Necromancers have lost their powers? Well, I suppose that you'll find out soon enough....but be careful. After all, curiosity killed the cat....but in this case, it might've done something even worse.
Developer's Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, the quest will probably be delayed somewhat. We will very likely have the new shop items (discussed below) released for you on Thursday, but we do not have an ETA on the quest just yet. Please be patient, as we will release it as soon as we are able, and we are relatively certain that it will be worth the wait.
To help prepare you for this upcoming quest, visit the Neko Armory, which will be receiving a new shipment of supplies! You'll definitely want to get your paws on some of these cool new shop additions! Here's a sampling of the new items you'll be able to check out!
- Two new additions to the "Katar" series: one model enchanted with Water that will slice into the foe's MP, and an Earth-enchanted model for taking out SP!
- The all-new "Rat Grenades" series! These are bow-like weapons that focus less on dealing damage, and more on inflicting statuses that restrict your foe's capabilities.
- The all-new "Flora Shield" series! These are shields weaved together from the leaves of the strongest plants that the Nekos could find in the wilderness. Not only do they offer good protection from the elements, but they can help you resist various statuses as well!