Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

=Dev, Story= I Just Can't Wait to Be Undead!

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Dev, Story= I Just Can't Wait to Be Undead!
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
7/23/2014 21:12:41   
Lord Barrius

This week is the first in a series of releases to increase the scale of The Celestial Haven. There will be three such releases, featuring each of the Neko shop owners. These releases have two purposes:
1) To expand on the environment and lore of the Nekos.
2) To introduce more cool items into the Neko shops.

For this week's release, you will be tasked with helping Leo, the owner of the Neko Armory, investigate a mysterious animal graveyard in the forests. But as you can probably guess (from the quest's title if nothing else), this site reeks with the stench of undeath. How can that be possible, since the Necromancers have lost their powers? Well, I suppose that you'll find out soon enough....but be careful. After all, curiosity killed the cat....but in this case, it might've done something even worse.

Developer's Note: Due to circumstances beyond our control, the quest will probably be delayed somewhat. We will very likely have the new shop items (discussed below) released for you on Thursday, but we do not have an ETA on the quest just yet. Please be patient, as we will release it as soon as we are able, and we are relatively certain that it will be worth the wait.

To help prepare you for this upcoming quest, visit the Neko Armory, which will be receiving a new shipment of supplies! You'll definitely want to get your paws on some of these cool new shop additions! Here's a sampling of the new items you'll be able to check out!
  • Two new additions to the "Katar" series: one model enchanted with Water that will slice into the foe's MP, and an Earth-enchanted model for taking out SP!
  • The all-new "Rat Grenades" series! These are bow-like weapons that focus less on dealing damage, and more on inflicting statuses that restrict your foe's capabilities.
  • The all-new "Flora Shield" series! These are shields weaved together from the leaves of the strongest plants that the Nekos could find in the wilderness. Not only do they offer good protection from the elements, but they can help you resist various statuses as well!
Post #: 1
7/24/2014 13:36:38   
Lord Barrius

As previously stated, the quest is delayed for the time being. Most of the quest is ready, we were just waiting for the arrival of our newest friend. He's a bit old nowadays, and doesn't get around as much as he used to, so you'll have to forgive him for that.

The quest will be out as soon as we're able to get it done. Thank you for your patience!
Post #: 2
Page:   [1]
All Forums >> [Artix Entertainment Games] >> [AdventureQuest] >> AdventureQuest General Discussion >> AQ Design Notes >> =Dev, Story= I Just Can't Wait to Be Undead!
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition