Home  | Login  | Register  | Help  | Play 

RE: =EC 2014= OOC: The Gates Are Open

Logged in as: Guest
  Printable Version
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2014= OOC: The Gates Are Open
Page 4 of 4<1234
Forum Login
Message << Older Topic   Newer Topic >>
8/15/2014 23:50:31   
The Extinguisher

Quick question, is there and IRC channel set up for the EC or just a generic role play one and either way what is it? Its so much easier to collab in chat.
Post #: 76
8/15/2014 23:54:01   
Ryu Viranesh

^The official IRC Channel for the RP Boards is #RPBoards, so that will be serving as the official channel for the EC as well.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 77
8/15/2014 23:55:02   
nield
Creative!

Aye. It's set out in the first post by Ryu, but I'll put it here for posterity's sake. The server is irc.caelestia.net and the channel is #RPBoards
AQ DF MQ AQW Epic  Post #: 78
8/16/2014 0:29:00   
The Extinguisher

I guess reading things in their entirety is a good option. Thanks :)
Post #: 79
8/16/2014 1:48:50   
Ryu Viranesh

Important Announcement:

There is one detail which I've been waiting to take care of until this round of the EC officially began, since now really seemed to be the best time to do it. Going forward, while collaborating with your fellow participants and the creation of collab. posts is still very much encouraged, the use of combined collaboration posts are prohibited within the Elemental Championships. That is, those collab. posts which are written together and then posted by one individual. The reasoning for this has to do with the tendency for these collaborations to move the involved characters extremely out of synch with the rest of their arena. Some desync will happen, but the extremes that this post technique showed last year are above and beyond that which I feel can be compensated for, so out of fairness, this technique is being disallowed.
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 80
8/16/2014 1:55:35   
Ronin Of Dreams
Still Watching...

Just to reiterate, since on IRC an oversimplification in reading that announcement has already happened, this does NOT mean no collaborations. This just refers to a specific style of interwoven collaboration writing, not all forms of collaboration between writers.
AQ  Post #: 81
9/7/2014 14:11:05   
Ryu Viranesh

My sincerest apologies to anyone who was confused by the Dropoffs not ending as scheduled last night; I had ISP issues that apparently persisted well into the morning, making any attempts to connect to the internet on my end rather futile. Given the somewhat problematic nature of things not being able to close when they should, I'm going to count all posts made up until I was able to actually lock the threads, but will not be enforcing idle on anyone who would have done so following 12:00am this morning.

All of that said, I'd like to thank everyone who participated in this round of the Elemental Championships - you've managed to add some admirable stories to the tournament's history books. I will endeavor to make my deliberations on who shall move onto the Finals as quick as is reasonably possible, though do expect it to take a little bit of time. I've much to consider for some elements in particular and want to make sure that all involved get a fair amount of attention devoted to their work.

The Grand Melee calls, and soon it shall be time for the Chosen to answer.

~Ryu
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 82
9/11/2014 3:32:14   
Ryu Viranesh

For an update: The Finals Arena and OOC will be posted early tomorrow afternoon. Many apologies for the delays, but everything should proceed smoothly going forward; things are pretty much ready as is, but I'd like to post the Arena at a reasonable hour, so that the cut times won't be set at some ungodly time of night.

The crowd roars, ready for the show to begin, and oh what a show it shall be.

~Ryu
AQ DF MQ  Post #: 83
9/11/2014 3:40:15   
EmbraceTheDarkness

Well now I'm hyped for the finals
AQW  Post #: 84
9/11/2014 9:22:57   
Dragonnightwolf
How We Roll Winner
Apr/Jun/Aug15

Yay! Just the announcement I've been waiting for. Woot!
AQW Epic  Post #: 85
Page:   <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]
All Forums >> [Gaming Community] >> [Role Playing] >> The Championships >> RE: =EC 2014= OOC: The Gates Are Open
Page 4 of 4<1234
Jump to:

Advertisement

Icon Legend
New Messages No New Messages
Hot Topic w/ New Messages Hot Topic w/o New Messages
Locked w/ New Messages Locked w/o New Messages
 Post New Thread
 Reply to Message
 Post New Poll
 Submit Vote
 Delete My Own Post
 Delete My Own Thread
 Rate Posts

Forum Content Copyright © 2018 Artix Entertainment, LLC.

"AdventureQuest", "DragonFable", "MechQuest", "EpicDuel", "BattleOn.com", "AdventureQuest Worlds", "Artix Entertainment"
and all game character names are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Artix Entertainment, LLC. All rights are reserved.
PRIVACY POLICY

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition